Size study

Hiding behind a towel seems to be the norm now, the gym I go to has cubicles, some guys even shower in their underwear. I grew up using gang showers where there was literally nowhere to hide. I was very conscious during my school days, being younger than many of my classmates and slow to develop, but when I went to college and used showers more often after sports, I stopped caring.

As someone said earlier, you see many the same size as your own, but you only remember the big ones! Life's too short to miss out on fun activities, I don't care what people think.

@canuck45 really happy with the myONE condom! You can get a sampler for just $2. Put in your measurements and they suggest a size. The sampler will include one a little narrower and one a little wider. The first time I sized up I put in my official measurection length but I can't unroll a condom all the way back to where we measure from. So I went a size smaller on my first actual order. Was happy with the width as measured but could have gone down a notch there, too. Anyway, much better than a typical condom. Some pics and a few more details are in the member pics gallery. 

Edited by ohed

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2019 at 9:15 PM, QuadCore7977 said:

In my experience its usually the guys who want or don't mind being seen naked who at least know themselves they are slightly higher average/big in size where as a lot of maybe slightly lesser average men even though they are still technically average, tend to do their best not to be seen.

Yes, I'd say that's generally true. Always sort of cool to see a smaller guy who is comfortable a gym or wherever, or even when having sex -- have to admire guy confident with what he has.

• 8 months later...
On 3/23/2019 at 12:54 PM, canuck45 said:

@Allen43 Mycondom says:   3 x 3.5 (76.2 x 89 mm)

MyONE's E55 condom will be a much better fit in terms of length, with no roll-up at the base, and a much better fit in terms of width, without slipping or falling off. You'll also likely feel more during sex.

GET SAMPLES or BUY your myONE Custom Fit Condoms now.

I'm a B66

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/31/2019 at 12:59 PM, Red Scott said:

Let's not forget the ever important optical illusions at play and the brain's ability to change size perceptions too. If you were on a nudist beach and 10 guys passed you one by one, all with an identical flaccid size to your own. In a head on comparison you will lose to every one of those 10 guys in the size comparison stakes.

A) Because the optical illusion of looking down at your own and straight ahead at theirs will shorten your view of your own, perspective will also "taper" your own making it seem thinner, whilst looking ahead at them you see theirs as they are. 

B.) When we "condition" our brain, inadvertently of course, that most other guys penises are bigger than our own, then that's exactly what the brain will see, because we've told ourselves it's this way. Don't forget your brain simply decodes images from the eye from nerve signals, the brain then interprets these electrical signals to form an image. This image will be according to the perceptions the brain has learned to apply. 

Just don't compare head on, not in any situation. There's always going to be guys who are very clearly bigger than us, but even those whom are not will appear to be bigger in our eyes. 

Honestly  this is an older thread, but yeah, youve stumbled upon the truth there. most regular guys, as ive said, are 5.1 to 5.9 inches, with a few lucky guys right above 6, and thts not many. And this of course is measured "from the top",...i think alot of the self reported studies arent.

On 4/1/2019 at 11:37 AM, Triasco9.5 said:

@Thor57 I think the are a number of other factors involved.  For example, being in the military, I saw less covering up when I was enlisted.  Now that I'm at a military academy though,  there's much more, but I attribute that to the youth of my fellow cadets. And there's nuances even to that. 

When I was in the army, that was a pretty sound wake up call to what was actually normal, I didn't see that many big ones.

Edited by RAized