What can 5" do

A  friend over tonight, we have played in the park (oral).  Well we had 2 hrs of sucking licking and breathing breaks.  He had said he would love to get fucked hard by a big cock and I said you got the wrong guy.  Anyway, we take a pause and I am spooning him, my dick just slightly toughing his channel.  I slowly rub my cock head against him and slide in maybe 1/2 an inch or an inch.  I said sorry, my size limits the positions.  He said No it feels good.  Later I take out a 5" dildo and slide that into him.  He is moaning softly and gets rock hard.  He says, it feels good but I would arther have you cock up there.    well later he decides he wants to ride me...  I said I didn't think it would work,  I sit so my ass is at the edgeof the couch and lay back.   He straddles my legs, glides my cock in  then moves between my legs and is rocking back and forth. and bouncing on my dick.   Although it wasn't a BIG cock pounding him, we had to pause before I came, we slow down for a bit then he rides me again.  but once I was in him, he said, see it works,  I love your cock.

I BTW prefer them on ltheir backs, legs on my shoulders and roll them slightly up so their ass is elevated, or doggie style.  He doesn't like the back position but next time said he wants to to do it doggy style.

My point of these examples is not to tell of my conquest (at 64 yrs young), but to show 5" can  please people and with some work and effort things can be done, that I thought couldn't be.

Nice description and obviously a great job.  Yeah, I like them on their backs also, legs on my shoulders and looking into each other's eyes. ("Do you feel me now?")

I had a buddy, kinda straight-ish.  He had 5 inches.  The first time I saw his dick, I was amazed at the huge plum he had on the end of his prick.

To this day, I've never seen anyone with such a huge glans.

He told me that his old girl friend never told him that, but did say she only want his head in her and didn't want to go any further.

After our discussion, he called her on it.  She admitted she liked the way it opened her up but couldn't feel his dick inside her.

Yeap, you can do a lot with 5 inches.

A glans that's considerably wider than the shaft is a great attribute in my book! With respect to the original question "what can 5" do?" well, it can give as much pleasure as any other size can, with the right skills possessed by its owner of course! The only thing it can't do, which is obvious, is enter as deeply, but that's not necessary for the purpose of pleasure anyway!

In order to hit the internal "G" spot in a male or female, just two to three inches is all that's required to penetrate. That's before taking into account areas that require no length whatsoever! 

5 inches can easily hit the G spot or prostate and still go fairly deep.  When I was married I don't my wife had ever cum with me and she professed to prefer and would cum with larger and that really hit me hard. After we divorced I avoided sex for years (10 years) thinking my size was useless. I met an FTM (female to male) transman who took the time to show me better oral and told me that my dick was just fine. The key was getting him warmed up and letting him cum from oral and fingers than my dick would keep things going. He was right. I've taken this knowledge to straight women and have had similar results that came with comments like how they like to cum without the soreness that can happen from larger dicks.  Are there days when I want to be 8x6? YES but for the most part its my ego making the request.

To follow up on this. ON a recent trip to Las Vegas I met up with a heavy (300 pounds) transman. It was a bit awkward at first getting things going because I kept thinking I need an extra inch or two to give any pleasure. Anyway, we took our time and played, fucked and had a good time. During post coitus chat I actually apologized for my small dick and him not cuming. He looked at me and said "are you kidding? Yes I did cum, hard. I'm just quiet when I do."  At first I didn't believe him. Its my way of being, to think everyone is lying. Over the next week we got together several times and he repeatedly said my dick was amazing and he loved having sex with me. To note, I don't have the stamina I think I should and seldom last more than just a few minutes but with fingers and oral can get things going.

Typing this has been a reinforcement to myself that what I thought was an inferior 5.5 is actually ok.

@Thor57 I'm a firm believer in what some might say is a bit of a cliché, and that's the "its not what you've got but how you use it" Big is no good if you are crap in between the sheets and less well hung is no good if you're not willing to step up your game in between the sheets. 

It's like having a supercar sat in your garage, but you're a learner driver, that makes the supercar nothing but an attention grabber. You could drive it but you'll impress nobody when you plough it into a wall. If however you practice a lot, get the experience behind the wheel and learn to drive well and safely, then you might just impress. 

Just to back up my above statement, quite a few years ago I was in the local pub with a few mates, one of whom is "hung" As he got a tad merry he started his drunken bragging of sexual conquests and how big he is, with his obligatory "bet you guys wish you had one like mine" We usually ignore it as he only does it when he's been drinking and I said "It's not what you've got it's how you use it pal"

His reply was "that's just something guys with small dicks say to make themselves feel better" 

A woman who was with some friends around the table behind us then interrupted him and said something like "No mate, that's what guys say who realise a woman needs a good fuck too! I've had awesome sex with guys who were small, your normal sort of size guys and some bigger guys. I've had sex with big guys, normal guys and small guys that was shockingly bad! A guy is only as good as his efforts, so his size really, really isn't imperative and you'd do well to remember that because you were shockingly bad MATE!"

He went bright red in the face and there was a loud uproar of cheers and a "woahhhhhhhhhhhh slap down" So funny it really was. He rarely braggs these days, on the occasions he does he has a good look around first! 

2 hours ago, Thor57 said:

We also like it at the end of the bed with her legs on my shoulders

I may have mentioned this before, but short guys have given me deep vaginal orgasms in that position.  Because they were deeper than usual or because they were aggressive with my legs?

5 hours ago, divorced said:

I may have mentioned this before, but short guys have given me deep vaginal orgasms in that position.  Because they were deeper than usual or because they were aggressive with my legs?

My gf likes a good pounding in this position, with one hand to rub her clit while we are fucking.

Today I get a message from a guy (Mr White) saying he was talking with Mr Green.  And Mr Green was telling him how well I fucked his mouth and then bent him over the bed and fucked his ass hard.  So Mr White wants to know if I can meet him and do the same to him....  oh yeah Mr White lives in another town entirely.

WTF...word is getting around on the hookup site...  if bigger is better thank god I am 5", if 7" I would need a personal assistance to keep track of my bookings, or maybe I would have less bookings. 

Not sure if this makes me a stud or a cheap whore.  LOL