Clothing Optional Spa

I am a little under 1.5" soft and 4.5" hard.  This week I did something that I never thought I would ever do.  I have been working on trying to get over my size insecurities.  I was traveling by myself in California and had a couple free days in the Palm Springs area.  I read about a small clothing optional spa that allowed single males as long as they were nude the whole time.  As I didn't know anyone in the area and knew I would never see any people there I decided to forget my fears and booked a night there.  I showed up in the morning and nervously checked-in with the hotel manager.  I was given my keys and shown to my room.  The rooms were situated around the pool area and all had sliding doors.  Once the manager left I took off my clothes and was working up the guts to go outside when very suddenly a young, extremely hot (and fully dressed) staff member walked into my room to tell me that they mistakenly gave me the wrong key.  My first clothing optional experience turned out to be a cfnm moment with a really hot girl, and she didn't laugh.  Over the course of the day about 20 other people showed up, split 50/50 male-female with ages ranging from the early 30s to late 70s.  Some people were in great shape and some were very overweight.  There was one woman with a single breast from a mastectomy, who was one of the nicest people I met there and had no issues or embarrassment at all.  I have never met anyone so comfortable in their own skin.  Over the two full days that I was there I easily had the smallest flaccid penis of anyone by a wide margin.  There were two guys that must have been over 8" soft, and most were around 4-5".  (No one got hard the whole time I was there and the only time that I did was during a fully naked massage, which was very embarrassing.)  The other guests couldn't have been nicer, no one made a single comment about my size or even took a second glance.  I even stayed completely naked in the cooler evening and had long conversations with some of the women fully naked while they were fully clothed.  At the end of the trip the hardest part was having to put my clothes back on when I had to leave.  All in all I was completely naked for over 30 hours.  And the great thing is that I feel so much better about myself and realize that it is true, most people don't really care how big or small you are.  If you have a chance to do something like this I highly recommend it as a great way to get over size insecurities.    

@Peewee7 Good for you Peewee. I’m glad your experience was an enjoyable one. While I can in fact imagine the willpower it must have taken to go through with what you did,  I seriously doubt that I could  ever come up with the willpower to do it myself. I allowed myself to be exposed for all to see in a male only locker room environment once awhile back. No one there probably took even the slightest notice of the small size of my penis and testicles but I was still VERY self conscious and nervous. I was also the only one there, that I saw anyway, who was totally smooth down there. I doubt I could ever muster up the willpower to do anything like that again.

6 hours ago, Peewee7 said:

I  I read about a small clothing optional spa that allowed single males as long as they were nude the whole time.  

Why would such an institution exist?  Really?

@Allen43 - I was very self conscious and nervous when I arrived. The woman who checked me in could see that I was practically shaking. She assured me that it will pass very quickly, and guess what, within about 5 minutes of being nude it did. I had planned to do a day trip and didn’t go because I didn’t want to put clothes back on  to leave the place. With respect to being shaved smooth, the majority of the males were. There were only two with pubic hair. I am completely shaved other than a thinly trimmed right above my penis. 

@divorced - there are very few of these places that exist anymore and fewer that allow single men. The owners believe that everyone should be allowed to enjoy the nudist experience regardless of gender. It was never an issue.  Do a google search for clothing optional spas in Palm Springs and you will find it easily enough.  The reviews on the place are spot on.

12 hours ago, Peewee7 said:

@divorced - there are very few of these places that exist anymore and fewer that allow single men. The owners believe that everyone should be allowed to enjoy the nudist experience regardless of gender. It was never an issue.  Do a google search for clothing optional spas in Palm Springs and you will find it easily enough.  The reviews on the place are spot on.

The nude all the time thing I guess is just to discourage "peeping Tom" types.  Struck me odd at first.

I tip my hat to any one who has done this. My life is getting shorter by the week, but I can say the nude resorts did not go well with me. I tried it and ran from it. I felt very, very sad and like I said I tip my hat to anyone who can do this. I have not seen even a doctor in many years 'cause I just cant feel good 'bout my body. Hell at my age I can get free gym memberships but I passed them up for two reasons my body and the fear of some people getting mad 'cause I get a free membership being a senior. I'm not a free loader and won't ever be. So @Peewee7 I do very much admire you for doing this.

I've always wanted to try a nudist day at a resort, hotel etc. I've always been cautious due to concerns about judgement from others as everything I've seen on the net has been either hung men and nothing in between or very old and overweight guys and nothing else, I've always feared I'd not fit in. But to find somewhere with all shapes, sizes and age groups, without judgement would be perfect. Though I'm not about to kid myself that California is an option as financial circumstances say otherwise! Maybe one day though. 

I've been to a few different nudist resorts (NOT swingers resorts) and have always met the nicest people in all shapes, sizes and age groups, and never had any type of judgement from others. The first time I went I was alone (MANY years ago) and was nervous because I had no idea what to expect. I'd been sexually active naked guys since I was 14 but never been around groups of males and females. I introduced my self to a few people and soon was invited to eat snacks or have a beer with them. Turned out to be a great experience.

For me I can honestly say that the ONLY times I ever felt any thing close to being ‘comfortable’ being totally naked around other guys was when I was a young boy engaged in performing various sex acts for a select few boys I was acquainted with. I admit it was embarrassing for me at first but I quickly became accustomed to it and ended up rather enjoying it, for the most part. But being naked around others in non sexual situations for some reason fills me with dread, then and now. Go figure...

@Allen43 I always was a "nudist" when I was home and in my room with the door closed. My parents learned to knock and my mom would say "cover that thing up". lol. When friends would spend the night, some would join me in sleeping nude, others wouldn't. As we got older, we started jerking off together, then jerking each other. Eventually it let to sucking and fucking. I guess being naked around so many guys of so many sizes for so many years, it never really bothered me.

@Red Scott You would do ok believe me. if those are your photos you are a good looking guy. Hell when I went to the nudist resort all guys only. there was a guy who myself and the guy I went with kind of called him the stalker he was old he was a bit chubby weight but guess what no lie. he was getting it right and left. and even going in rooms with younger guys. That crushed me really bad but I guess its all in the way people see other people.and this guy wasn't afraid to try to get it and shit did he ever. 

It's not an easy thing to do, we've become conditioned to cover up our bodies. The bodies I see at clubs and swims are the exact opposite of the lean, tone bodies see on the internet claiming to be "nudist". I see ordinary and mostly overweight people, much like myself. I should also say that I'm going to legit naturist/nudist clubs, there's no sexual activity going on.

On 3/29/2019 at 12:15 AM, Peewee7 said:

... Over the two full days that I was there I easily had the smallest flaccid penis of anyone by a wide margin.  There were two guys that must have been over 8" soft, and most were around 4-5".  (No one got hard the whole time I was there and the only time that I did was during a fully naked massage, which was very embarrassing.) ...

The odds that you saw two flaccid 8 inch penises are astronomical. One is like a needle in a haystack.

Edited by RodEnuf
Reduced quoted text to just enough to establish context.

• 3 weeks later...

I am small and have been using naturism to get over myself and self body loathing for a decade now so am pretty much fully over myself.

I go to Rio's Spa in London and Bristol Gardens Spa in Brighton in the winter to get my naked fix. I live on the coast in the South East of the UK and can use any of five nude beaches within an hours drive of the house. 2 are just 5-10 mins away depending on traffic.

Both the Spas are different but similar at the same time. Rio's is clothing optional in the day and fully nude after 6pm. I actually get a lot out of the spa in the day as many women go for a cheap spa experience and you can chat with them in the saunas, steam rooms, spa baths and other areas. But when it's all nude it's good too. Like peewee7 stated, there are many huge dicks on show, those with huge ones will come to show off. I swear I've seen a 10" soft one on a black guy I've seen there more than once.

Anyway. I am usually smallest or one of the smallest. I don't care as it's what I have and can't change it so I enjoy the public nudity. I've spoken to women who called me brave for coming naked with a small penis but we talk it through, like a girl with small tits, or a deformity. You have it so live with it (or don't and let it effect your life in a negative way). If more smaller guys embraced nudity in public places (where expected lol) it may change opinions. Rios only negative is the 80/20 M/F ratio. If you are a couple they have couples sessions which then makes it 45/55 M/F (they allow a few extra solo females in).

Bristol Gardens in Brighton is all nude, all the time. Again it has a 70/30 M/F ratio and the facilities are great. Again people don't mention the small penis thing in an embarrasing way. Once was very exhilarating. I was alone in a steam room with a woman and my size came up as she said she hated having a-cup boobs. I told her after some chat that my bonus was being a grower, not a show'er. I told her I went from 1.5" to 6" when hard. She said it grew 4 times bigger?!!???! not really believing me. Shen then moved closer and ask if she could see. It was made clear it wasn't a come on or initiation of sex from both of us (I'm married and believe in not fucking around) and I didn't see it as cheating.

She parted her legs and showed me her shaved pussy and I was hard in about 90 seconds. She then believed me and I said I now had to go and relieve myself. She said she didn't mind if I did it here. I started and she watched then we saw others coming in (the door is glass) so I had to hide myself. I left and went to a shower and she followed and we showered together until I came. Doubt it will ever happen again but was amazing. Other than being small titted she was late 20's and very VERY pretty, way out of my league.

Anyway..... Both venues have reputations for being swinger places, but both have separate areas for that and can be avoided if wanted.

bghs.co.uk

rios.co.uk

Any questions though, please ask.

dtr@photographer.net