ever had a really BAD nightmare over being exposed pubically at your small penis?

(major trigger warning)

Anyone ever had a nightmare where you were perhaps naked in front of the general public for some sort of reason or other perhaps a situation where you were forcefully stripped naked or were told to do so at gunpoint as some sort of de-contamination routine before government officials sprayed you with anti-radiation substances or just any reason basically. I had one I remember years ago and was set to when I was back in Highschool as a teen. It was pretty harsh and I was relieved when I woke up as much as I did take punishment in HS it was never as bad as the nightmare.  Can tell anyone more if they are curious to know how it went but I am curious right now what yours were.

Do tell! (if you want to of course)

I have them all the time. I had one the other day that I was in my RV and went to take a shower but the bathroom was huge and had windows everywhere. I was already naked and people were walking around outside. I quickly dropped to the floor and closed the windows. (I don't know why I just didn't leave!) I had another one recently where I was being pushed into a shower that was like a car wash with other guys and it was being broadcasted on Youtube. While I can get naked at the gym being found out by friends and family that I have a small dick frightens me to no end. 

I have nightmares like that fairly often. I’m either having to stand at the front of one of my high school or college classes, naked, with an erection, or walking down the hallways during class change naked, also erect, with everyone pointing and making comments about my smooth, tiny penis and testicles. For some reason I’m suppose to be naked in these dreams even though everyone else has their clothes on. I never know why either. When I awake from these dreams I’m always erect.

My worst dream was set approx in the 1960s back when it was mandatory for males to swim naked for school years. It was my turn to stand on the diving board to present my dive for this certificate all alone (after my long awaited turn had come). I climbed up there with my face red as a beet root with hundreds of eyes locked onto me from bleachers basically the ENTIRE school (both genders) and family and family of friends/classmates etc etc all watching from the bleachers laughing at me in a chilling black and white montage of a camera passing across them in slowmotion like a movie or something. The laugher was often slow and echoed for dramatic effect. Girls in particular seemed to laugh the most. Some of them I even remembered from real school and who were even my actual friends back then but somehow they were in the wrong timeframe. I dunno!? lol.

One of the specific things I recall in the dream was some much older more "mature" various people's family members in the audience who were trying to contain themselves to show their distain at the immature laughter erupting around them but who'm also could not stop themselves from looking down at the floor and smirking and clearly trying to contain their own laughter.

I woke up with a hard on though for some reason I did find it somewhat arousing strangely. Whilst my real life humiliation experience sucked I don't think it comes anywhere near as close to the sort of experience in this dream. I am just thankful I grew up in an era where males were not forced to swim in the buff in school as I know that would had likely killed me psychologically! I am betting though some poor under-endowed soul somewhere at some time in the distant past must had gone through the EXACT same experience above at some point. While it was generally not mandatory to swim nude for the YMCA 'swimming family nights' and you had a choice to wear trunks (no doubt nearly all the males likely did by choice) and prettymuch anyone could show up and watch you get your swimming certificate, I have heard of quite a number of times in various schools in that era where swim trunks were NOT optional during those certificate events. It was nude or nothing! endowed or not endowed oh how that must had been a night to truly dread for many. In reality I probably wouldn't had even showed up I would not care about getting in trouble or about the certificate they can shove it up their a**.

The whole thing must had been great for the girls of course who clearly would only show up to get a glimpse of their male classmates o'naturel but also disturbing and creepy to have siblings and your mother/father/cousins perhaps?! maybe aunts uncles all seeing you this way too.

• 2 weeks later...

No, never had a nightmare about being exposed publicly, but have had a number of fantasies and wet dreams along these lines. I get off having others see my small cock. I'd love to be a movie star and be in a full-frontal nude scene, like Peter Sarsgarrd in "Kinsey" or Jan-Michael Vincent in "Buster and Billie". That'd be really hot knowing everybody I'd meet had seen my bod and tiny cock. Even better, knowing it would be plastered all over the internet!

I've had dreams like that many times. Details sort of fuzzy now, but remember one where I was speaking in front of class, naked with erection. I was embarrassed and trying to get done with report, while others in class didnt seem to really notice LOL. I was actually doing ok with the speech and girl in desk near front said "look how hard he is" and others then noticed but even then no one seemed to be shocked or anything. Eventually it turned to wet dream.

• 4 years later...

Several years before I reached puberty I started having dreams of being in the playground at grade school where we would all meet before school started. I would be standing talking to a group of girls and would start to notice that each of them were looking at each other and they were beginning to grin. After a couple minutes I would start to wonder what they were reacting to and I would look at myself and realize that I forgot to get dressed prior to leaving for school. At that moment I experienced both a bit of embarrassment and pride (as I really loved the look of my young boyhood body) I would wake up with an intense tingly feeling throughout my body as I was only having dry orgasms at the time. I cannot count how many of those dreams I had. As I got older those dreams turned to my being at work surrounded by coworkers and realizing I had no clothes on. I would try to act normal hoping nobody would notice. 

The only wet dreams I ever had during puberty came during “naked at school” dreams. In the dream I would be naked and frantically running through empty halls during school. With my heart racing like crazy I would run around and try so hard to find an unlocked exit door before the bell rang and all the classes let out. Never happened. Every time the bell would ring, all the class doors would open and student would flood the hallway. They would all point and laugh at me. In the dream I would feel this hot wave wash over my whole body and the feeling of being tickled mercilessly. Then I would wake up with the front of my underwear soaked. The single time I had to try and explain that to my mom on laundry day was super embarrassing.

I've had dreams of accidentally being nude in public.  Kinda like the "Emperor has no clothes" except no one is afraid to tell me I'm nude and NO CLOTHES in site so I have to continue with my day totally nude.

A psychologist told me it was a symbolic dream of my "persona" (mask) being lost revealing unacceptable parts of my personality and history.  He didn't know about what I was holding in secret, nor my small dick concerns, but I assume he suspected.

On 4/8/2019 at 5:52 PM, Brennick89 said:

My worst dream was set approx in the 1960s back when it was mandatory for males to swim naked for school years. It was my turn to stand on the diving board to present my dive for this certificate all alone (after my long awaited turn had come). I climbed up there with my face red as a beet root with hundreds of eyes locked onto me from bleachers basically the ENTIRE school (both genders) and family and family of friends/classmates etc etc all watching from the bleachers laughing at me in a chilling black and white montage of a camera passing across them in slowmotion like a movie or something. The laugher was often slow and echoed for dramatic effect. Girls in particular seemed to laugh the most. Some of them I even remembered from real school and who were even my actual friends back then but somehow they were in the wrong timeframe. I dunno!? lol.

One of the specific things I recall in the dream was some much older more "mature" various people's family members in the audience who were trying to contain themselves to show their distain at the immature laughter erupting around them but who'm also could not stop themselves from looking down at the floor and smirking and clearly trying to contain their own laughter.

I woke up with a hard on though for some reason I did find it somewhat arousing strangely. Whilst my real life humiliation experience sucked I don't think it comes anywhere near as close to the sort of experience in this dream. I am just thankful I grew up in an era where males were not forced to swim in the buff in school as I know that would had likely killed me psychologically! I am betting though some poor under-endowed soul somewhere at some time in the distant past must had gone through the EXACT same experience above at some point. While it was generally not mandatory to swim nude for the YMCA 'swimming family nights' and you had a choice to wear trunks (no doubt nearly all the males likely did by choice) and prettymuch anyone could show up and watch you get your swimming certificate, I have heard of quite a number of times in various schools in that era where swim trunks were NOT optional during those certificate events. It was nude or nothing! endowed or not endowed oh how that must had been a night to truly dread for many. In reality I probably wouldn't had even showed up I would not care about getting in trouble or about the certificate they can shove it up their a**.

The whole thing must had been great for the girls of course who clearly would only show up to get a glimpse of their male classmates o'naturel but also disturbing and creepy to have siblings and your mother/father/cousins perhaps?! maybe aunts uncles all seeing you this way too.

We didn’t swim nude when I was a child but I remember being anxious when they said we had to shower nude before swim class . I would have been shy to swim nude in front of everyone including girls then but when I think about it now I wish I had been able to do that . 

20 minutes ago, Proudshort12 said:

We didn’t swim nude when I was a child but I remember being anxious when they said we had to shower nude before swim class . I would have been shy to swim nude in front of everyone including girls then but when I think about it now I wish I had been able to do that . 

Quite a number of times i was part of nude swimming at the YMCA when I was very young accompanied by my father.  KIds weren't there except me so it wasn't particularly trying.

• RodEnuf changed the title to ever had a really BAD nightmare over being exposed pubically at your small penis?
On 9/14/2023 at 6:26 PM, Wookieboy said:

I have had bad nightmares about being depantsed in high school up to recently, yes.  The dreams are pretty accurate remembrances of what happened.  Occasio9nally I have dreams about similar, but not those real events. 

The main nightmare I have about being exposed at school was about having to return to school after it happened and the way everyone acted about it. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Wookieboy said:

Lately I have been having more of those depantsing nightmares from high school and college.

Unresolved issues about back "then" or something like it today?  That's the standard way of looking at dreams, I think.

I get them when I drink alcohol and either mixed drinks with sugar, or with added sugary foods. I tend to avoid alcohol, as it is really unhealthy in general, it's basically poison.

A mild poison most of the world casually abuses. Huberman Labs has a good video on this, and a lot of interesting videos in general.

Sometimes I try to force them though if I am horny, since I know what triggers them for me, I will take some extra caffeine with them to help me stay awake on a Friday night, then sleep in on Saturday to sleep longer, and hit a bigger REM stage later in my normal sleep cycle.

Since I can control my dreams to a degree most of the time I dream, I can do some wild stuff in them.