Grower's life

Hello everybody,

I'm here for the same reason most of you are I guess, but my problem, at least what bothers me more, doesn't come from my erect length. Rationally I can assume I'm in average range (6.3" BP / 5.5" visible cause I'm not in shape) so if it wasn't for my flaccid size probably I wouldn't feel like I do, which is horribly bad.

My flaccid penis is 1.5" visible length though. Locker rooms are hell, jokes are common if I dare to be naked in front of anybody, any touching or preliminar with girls when I'm not erect or at least half is awkward, and so on. This completely destroyed my confidence and self-stem, and I feel really small when doing sex because of the image of me being always the smallest flaccid in every group of men.

I have 4" change from flaccid to erect, I suppose that's prety uncommon.

I'm so tired of not being able to be comfortable in normal situations, like doing sports with friends and then taking a shower, or going to the beach and take a bath, etc... sometimes I don't even feel comfortable wearing pants because I don't have anything to fill them.

I suppose this is a common problem for extreme growers but it kind of sucks...

Edited by RonaldU

@RonaldU I too am an "extreme grower" going from a little 1-1.5" nub to a 6.5" fully erect penis. Unfortunately, size is usually based on flaccid since that's how the majority of people see us naked. I have have a tattoo on my penis so I get more comments about that rather than about size. In fact, a lot of guys want to "see what it looks like hard". Then I can watch as they see it grow to it's full size and exclaim "where did that come from"! I will say, before I got the tattoo I didn't get nearly the attention.

Grower:

https://imgur.com/mJ6Fywn

I’m not sure if I’m a ‘grower’ or not. I guess not. I’m fairly certain I’m not. My penis is usually around an inch to maybe an inch and ahalf when flaccid and only three inches in length and very thin when totally erect. Usually my thing just sort of sticks straight out just a little bit when it’s not hard. No hang to it at all, usually. Sometimes when I feel it getting stiff it will continue to still just stick straight out and get to perhaps two inches or a little more in length before it starts to stick straight up. It will actually get really close to being totally erect before it starts to rise. I don’t think anyone seeing me in that condition would have any idea that my thing is almost completely erect. When it starts to rise it does it really fast. Then there is not doubt that I have an erection. So, I’m not much of a grower and I’m most definitely not a shower.

Men should not be ashamed of their penis size flaccid or erect. That being said people can be cruel and make negative comments about someone's penis that they think is small in size. For some reason I have always disliked my penis in it's flaccid state. This is my problem even though I have never had a negative comment about the flaccid size.   I am definitely a grower. Flaccid about 3 inches to a erect size of 6 inches in length and 5.5 to 5.75 inches in girth.

I'm a grower too, typically 2-3 inches when warm, but down to an inch when cold! Nobody has ever commented, and even if they did, I would probably laugh along with them. I've been going to naturist clubs for several years and it's pretty much the norm. Of course there are "showers" about, but that should not stop you having fun.

I’m a grower also. From about 1 inch to 4.25 hard on a good day. I swim at a gym three times a week. While I’m smaller than 90% of the guys there, I’ve never heard any teasing comments or even seen smirks. While many guys wear towels, I proudly strut my stuff. I shave my cock & balls and trim my pubes, so I’m not hiding anything. It is very freeing to “not give a fuck” about how other people feel about my nakedness.

Like yourself I'm a grower too so I can fully relate to how you feel. I'm totally fine with my erect length and my flaccid length is nothing unusual length wise, but it's awfully thin when flaccid, even more so when cold. 

I've always thought that had I had a larger flaccid size then I'd never have developed size concerns in the first place. It is our flaccid size that's most likely to be seen by others after all and it's this that always bothered me. Throughout my adult life I've simply tried to put it to the back of my mind and relax, safe in the knowledge that at least I'm a grower. Any time I've had even a glimmer of disappointment at my flaccid size I've said "I do much better when hard" or something similar. 

I can't change it so I don't dwell on it anymore as it becomes dangerously consuming on one's self esteem. 

I was really surprised at RonaldU's comments that other men make fun of his size. I don't know which country he comes from, but it has been my experience in the UK that no man would make a comment about the size of another in a locker room; I have never come across it happening.  It is definitely not the thing to do as it is extremely rude. Any man rude enough to make comments about size is showing their own insecurities.

I would take heart that you are above average when erect (certainly bigger than me) and it will be a very pleasant surprise for your partner to see you grow so much!

I guess I was lucky. Growing up in a large city in the Midwest of the United States, I was never made fun of for my tiny dick to my face. I was in open showers after gym class 5 days a week as well as after sports practices for 7 years. I have no doubt that people talked and made jokes behind my back but fortunately no one ever said anything in front of me.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, thanks for the answers.

I'm from southern europe and in this cultures is not strange to judge from flaccid size and also make coments about it, it's part of males codes.

So it's not nice to be the guy with the small penis, despite erect size. I understand that could be worse, but still this made me suffer all my life.