What do you think of my penis?

On 4/25/2019 at 5:50 AM, Brennick89 said:

me too! and I'm not even gay....  (?!?)

Ha, great comment there! Just for the record I personally think it's down to natural male curiosity rather than any level of a given sexuality. I have close friends who consider themselves straight but will enjoy mutual masturbation and some even enjoy giving as well as receiving oral! 

There's way more men out there who like to see other penises but would never admit it. 

4 hours ago, Red Scott said:

There's way more men out there who like to see other penises but would never admit it. 

lol I wouldn't say I liked it but yeh sure I get curious sometimes I mean seeing how I compare and all. A straight guy though who would suck off another guy? doubtful they'd be straight maybe bi at least.

On 4/28/2019 at 11:45 PM, Brennick89 said:

A straight guy though who would suck off another guy? doubtful they'd be straight maybe bi at least.

That's my point though, you have guys who profess that they are straight but will then do these kinds of things in private! Curious perhaps? Bisexual perhaps? But then many prefer no label at all and simplare declare themselves as "sexually open" 

All men, regardless of what they say, have a natural curiosity of what's between another guys legs, even if that's simply on the basis of a potential competitor in the "mating stakes" 

Even before I knew I was bi I'd had many encounters with other boys as a curiosity thing and enjoyed them all!