What was the moment like when you learned you were smaller than average?

(TRIGGER WARNING)

Wanted to hear about the EXACT finite moment you learned you were below average erect. How did you find out? was it something someone said or did you measure out of curiosity one time just to see and you found you didn't quite make average? what did you feel that exact moment you knew you'd never be "normal" as a man? am just curious how the initial news first hit you and what sort of impact it had on your psyche as a man. Was it panic? what words flashed in your mind? were you freaking out worrying or was it just a "ah that sucks but i'll cope" casual moment. Do tell.

I learned via cruel taunts in the school showers. When I did a bit of research when home I realised I was very small for my young age and even if I was to grow some with age I'd only likely make small if lucky rather than not VERY small but even that didn't seem to happen. :( I knew when the taunted started I was going to have a crushing life long problem. My life seemed close to perfect up to that darned realisation then it happened and ruined everything for me.

Edited by Brennick89

7 hours ago, Brennick89 said:

My life seemed close to perfect up to that darned realization then it happened and ruined everything for me.

Changing for the beach in a beach house around 7th grade, I saw a kid's dick next to me flop out flaccid maybe 4" or so.  I had grown-up with the kid and felt myself on an equal footing until then so I was stunned.  I realized very suddenly that others were in puberty and I wasn't.  I thought that I would mature soon and grow, but didn't.

I was taunted when I entered HS in the showers, but I was still quite immature so I wrote it off to that.  I avoided measuring my erection for decades after I finally matured.  I must have thought denial was the way to handle it.  That I might be too small to fuck was too painful to contemplate.

When I was around 11, me and my 10 yo cousin were playing the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" game.. Well she pulled down her shorts and panties and I got a good look at her pussy.  When it was my turn I pulled down mine and was rock hard, and her first words were something like "I thought it would be bigger, my brother is bigger than you" and her brother was only 6..   Come to find out she had a habit of playing that game with all the boys and she said even though I was the oldest most of the younger boys were bigger than me.

41 minutes ago, Pinkie B. said:

@Brennick89 Hey, your profile doesn't have your measurements. If you know what they are I think it would help give context to your story if you shared them.

oh sorry is it a rule I have to or?!? I will do so if it is and you want me to but I preferbly rather not if thats ok lol. Let me know if I have to though and I will. I just hate doing it a lot. I can give you them still as I did post my size in the first post I did and I realise I may have got them slightly wrong but eitherway its pathetic and I HATE it.

They are as follows: 1 and half (on a very good day) flaccid and about 2 and a half (at a rare push) :( ERECT.

17 hours ago, smallguyone said:

I was taunted when I entered HS in the showers, but I was still quite immature so I wrote it off to that.  I avoided measuring my erection for decades after I finally matured.  I must have thought denial was the way to handle it.  That I might be too small to fuck was too painful to contemplate.

did any girls find out of this through their knowledge? sorry it happend to you too but you can take solace knowing I am sure it wasn't as bad as my humiliation. Nothings worse than what I experienced I mean NOTHING! :( I'd rather be skinned alive, beaten, stabbed, set on fire and forcibly drowned in gasoline than go through that again. Sorry that was a bit messed up but you get the idea lol.

While you say you dealt with it with denial I think maybe I should had dealt with it this way although it might not be the most mentally healthy way of dealing with a problem rather than confronting it, its still the lesser of two evils. It would cause less trauma for me in the long run if I was thinking at least somewhat that I was very small but I'd be normal sized soon but I think its harder to deal with an EXTREMELY small penis situation (micro penis) like mine rather than just a conventional small penis. Its to much of an obvious major size difference to ignore in my case but I would have happily adopted this method if it meant LESS pain anyway.

Seems weird to say welldone for coping this way as denial is never really recommended but the realization could be too much to bear in many cases where the pain would be far worse but WELL DONE! :)

Edited by Brennick89

17 minutes ago, Brennick89 said:

Seems weird to say welldone for coping this way as denial is never really recommended but the realization could be too much to bear in many cases where the pain would be far worse but WELL DONE! :)

Denial was a disaster!

Just now, smallguyone said:

Denial was a disaster!

Well i'm not saying it was a good way to deal with it but sometimes having pain hit you harder in life at the realisation later on rather than so early on when you are more mentally vunerable as a boy does lessen the blow.

On 4/25/2019 at 12:41 PM, Brennick89 said:

ah k thanks :) may I ask why you a small penis lover? if you really are lol. Is it even possible for a woman to be one? lol

Sure! Not only is it possible, but I'm happy to share my experiences! That's why I'm here after all :)

I think I have this story posted in my profile somewhere, but it all started with this guy that I hooked up with. He was an all around short guy. We're both 5'6" on the mark, so I couldn't wear heels around him (well, I eventually found out I don't care about being taller,  but this was where it started). His body was beautiful and very proportional, so his penis was smaller, too. I guessed by looking at it that it must have been around 3.5-4" erect. I was married at the time and had only ever been with my husband and I had this intense need to know if my marital problems were a result of never "getting it out of my system," so sleeping with this guy had enormous emotional pressure on top of the normal pressures of having sex with a new person.

But what happened is to this day one of my best sexual experiences ever. When he penetrated me I felt this intense wave of pleasure take over my whole body, even making me lose consciousness a little bit. It was like he had pricked a hole (heheh. sex puns.) in a damb of pent up sexual hunger that erupted over me with an intensity I never thought possible.

Of course, he was pent up, too, so it didn't last for but a minute or so! But we slept with each other many times and I became orgasmic with him, and then multi-orgasmic with him.

So that's where it started. After that I noticed that I had the best sex with the least endowed partners. When I found this website it just felt like my moral obligation to share my experience.

My current (and hopefully last!) boyfriend is also a member of the smaller crowd. But I enjoy him so much that I'm actually thinking I may not need or want anybody else, which is a big deal for me since I'm polyamorous.

So, anyway, I love sex and I love men and I love that men having penises enables me to have sex, so I'm just trying to spread that love. I wish all people could experience the joy that I do so I'm just trying to share as best I know.

So what was the difference?  Mental / attitudinal / personality conflict present with the husband?  Not so with the new guy?  Or just the physical attractiveness of the new guy?

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, Pinkie B. said:

@divorced Is that question for me? I'm not quite sure what difference you're asking about.

I'm wondering too.  Wasn't sex much worse with your husband?

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, Pinkie B. said:

@divorced Is that question for me? I'm not quite sure what difference you're asking about.

Sounds like the sex was better than ever for you.  Was it just because you were having conflict with your husband?  Maybe your husband was someone you didn't share a deep connection with?

1 minute ago, Pinkie B. said:

it was something around 3 months since I had been intimate with my husband, so there was a lot to work out.

Ah!  Now I see better.  A lot of pent-up sexual energy due to the conflict with your husband?

11 minutes ago, Pinkie B. said:

@smallguyone Yeah...I try not to blame him too much, but it was the least good sex of my life. At the time of this story it was something around 3 months since I had been intimate with my husband, so there was a lot to work out.

I would like to think it was the smaller penis that did it for you, but I'm guessing it was the situation and the attractiveness of the new guy.  I'm about that size too.

@smallguyone It definitely wasn't *because* his penis was small. That's not something I go looking for, but it was part of the whole package and quite possibly laid the ground work for my current preferences. Like I said, that's where it started but since then every time I've been with a guy who was smaller than average I've been pleasantly surprised and often blown away. The reverse has never happened. Maybe it's because I have lower expectations and they're easier to exceed? Maybe it's, as I've said before, smaller guys learn earlier that thrust thrust snooze is not a formula for good sex? I don't know! But I can't deny that I've loved every one of my sub 4.5"ers. At this point I can confidently say that if we can achieve penetration*, we can achieve mind blowing orgasms.

(*I've never been with someone who has a true micropenis, so I don't know what would happen in that case. I like to believe we'd find a way to make it awesome.)

1 hour ago, Pinkie B. said:

Maybe it's, as I've said before, smaller guys learn earlier that thrust thrust snooze is not a formula for good sex? I don't know! But I can't deny that I've loved every one of my sub 4.5"ers. At this point I can confidently say that if we can achieve penetration*, we can achieve mind blowing orgasms.

Thrust snooze?  Falling asleep while thrusting?  I've never had a guy do that.

I'm getting old so I always check the slang dictionaries when baffled, but I get nothing with thrust snooze.

Oh, now maybe I get it: thrusting a few times, orgasming and then falling asleep.  I didn't see the "thrust thrust".  For some reason I just saw "thrust".

Ha ha!

On 4/23/2019 at 11:25 PM, Brennick89 said:

did any girls find out of this through their knowledge?

Just noticed this question.

Not to my knowledge, but how would I know?  I hardly talked any girls or boys for that matter because I was so embarrassed about not going through puberty.  The guys who ridiculed me probably didn't consider me competition and therefore not worthy of gossip. 

This "silence" lasted from 8th grade into my 3rd year in college.  Amazing even to me, looking back.

9 hours ago, Pinkie B. said:

@smallguyone It definitely wasn't *because* his penis was small. That's not something I go looking for, but it was part of the whole package and quite possibly laid the ground work for my current preferences. Like I said, that's where it started but since then every time I've been with a guy who was smaller than average I've been pleasantly surprised and often blown away. The reverse has never happened. Maybe it's because I have lower expectations and they're easier to exceed? Maybe it's, as I've said before, smaller guys learn earlier that thrust thrust snooze is not a formula for good sex? I don't know! But I can't deny that I've loved every one of my sub 4.5"ers. At this point I can confidently say that if we can achieve penetration*, we can achieve mind blowing orgasms.

(*I've never been with someone who has a true micropenis, so I don't know what would happen in that case. I like to believe we'd find a way to make it awesome.)

To me it sounds like the men you have been with that had a larger penis were just lousy lovers. If you were intimate with me you would have several orgasms  during foreplay before I would penetrate you with my penis. With controlled thrusting we would have intercourse for at least 15 minutes or more. You have seen the size of my penis.

Just out of curiosity,  why are we analyzing Pinkie's answer with such scrutiny? She answered the question,  and she's happy with the man she's with,  endowment and all,  so why not leave it at that rather then trying to project our perspectives and understandings on it ( at best) or try to twist it with our own perceptions and shortcomings ( at worst)?

Thank you for sharing, Pinkie, and I'm glad you've found yourself a partner you care for and who cares for you.

Edited by Triasco9.5
Grammatical error