The ideal size for a penis is 3.5"to 4.5".

16 hours ago, Biggie Smalls said:

However $1,000,000 would give you the option to donate $990,000 to reduce that sum to $10,000 again, if you really think that'll make you happier. 

Good point.  I have always said if I win the lottery, pay off a few relatives mortgages, set up a scholarship or 2...keep enough for me to live on the next,  20 years or so.  

1) Scott was quite right that I was talking about facts of biology, not perceptions: I never denied that there are women who prefer larger- or at least say they do-and I have met at least one myself. But it is also important to note how many prefer even smaller than average. See for example here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/1gr9hk/can_a_small_penis_fuck_your_brains_out_or_is_that

Also:

https://www.reddit.com/r/smalldickproblems/comments/6gvf4j/there_are_women_who_like_small_not_average_better/

Note comments and links, including to here.

2) Far from being just an opinion with no evidence, what I say about average or smaller is based on actual biology and anatomy, and is a view shared by many if not most, authorities. There never was a true deep, or "A" spot/cervical orgasm, because all orgasmic response in women comes from the clitorus, and related areas. Although the clitorus proper is external ( and that is what the female posters actually say), related anatomy extends about 2 or 3 inches inside the vagina. It is here that the nerve bundles are concentrated, not deep inside, and anyway, even an average penis could reach the anterior fornix of an average vagina. Girth does not really, because the vagina stretches and contracts:it can grip a pencil, or something a lot thicker (within limits). And so these ideas are just male myth, even if internalised (no pun)by women. See:

http://www.helloclue.com/articles/sex/researching_orgasm_how_many_types_of_female_orgasm_are_there_really

Edited by bigforsmall

On 5/13/2019 at 1:34 AM, Biggie Smalls said:

Regarding the ideal penis size, I think there's no ideal size that fits for everyone. 

I think that's the real point here. If we talk about averages, sure we can find an "ideal", but it won't be ideal for everyone.

I've been with quite a lot of men, and for the most part, they found me too big. This was inevitably quite frustrating, for them and me!

But when I met my husband, it was like striking gold. He not only prefers a bigger penis, but finds it very difficult to get off with an average one. It's like we were made for each other!

(Obviously I didn't marry him for this reason alone, we're in love, but I won't pretend it didn't help that the sex was good)

I think my take away has to be that people vary a lot! For every "too big" penis there'll be a partner who likes them that size. Likewise for every average one and every smaller one.

7 hours ago, thezulu said:

I think that's the real point here. If we talk about averages, sure we can find an "ideal", but it won't be ideal for everyone.

I've been with quite a lot of men, and for the most part, they found me too big. This was inevitably quite frustrating, for them and me!

But when I met my husband, it was like striking gold. He not only prefers a bigger penis, but finds it very difficult to get off with an average one. It's like we were made for each other!

(Obviously I didn't marry him for this reason alone, we're in love, but I won't pretend it didn't help that the sex was good)

I think my take away has to be that people vary a lot! For every "too big" penis there'll be a partner who likes them that size. Likewise for every average one and every smaller one.

I agree with everything twezulu said here. 

The women I've been with have been all over the place when it comes to size. The preponderance seem to favor bigger cocks but when pressed most admit size is way down the list of important qualities in a bedmate. Many women I've gone with have admitted a preference for big cocks yet seemed to flip over me and I'm hung like a chipmunk (4' x 4"). In fact, my first wife, the girl I lived with for two years, and my current wife have all admitted big cocks are just super, but I must have something going for me. 

I don't believe the ideal size for a penis is 3.5"to 4.5" -- at least for most women. As I've said, it probably differs from woman to woman. If we were to poll women, I'd guess the average would probably be somewhere between 5" and 6". 

1) Scott was quite right that I was talking about facts of biology, not perceptions: I never denied that there are women who prefer larger- or at least say they do-and I have met at least one myself. But it is also important to note how many prefer even smaller than average. See for example here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/1gr9hk/can_a_small_penis_fuck_your_brains_out_or_is_that/

Also:

https://www.reddit.com/r/smalldickproblems/comments/6gvf4j/there_are_women_who_like_small_not_average_better/

Note comments and links, including to here.

2) Far from being just an opinion with no evidence, what I say about average or smaller is based on actual biology and anatomy, and is a view shared by many if not most, authorities. There never was a true deep, or "A" spot/cervical orgasm, because all orgasmic response in women comes from the clitoris, and related areas. Although the clitoris proper is external ( and that is what the female posters actually say), related anatomy extends about 2 or 3 inches inside the vagina. It is here that the nerve bundles are concentrated, not deep inside, and anyway, even an average penis could reach the anterior fornix of an average vagina. Girth does not really, because the vagina stretches and contracts:it can grip a pencil, or something a lot thicker (within limits). And so these ideas are just male myth, even if internalised (no pun)by women. See:

https://helloclue.com/articles/sex/researching-orgasm-how-many-types-of-female-orgasms-are-there-really

Edited by RodEnuf
Fixed problem with links.

@bigforsmall: So you reject what ZaneBlue said in her post about female anatomy?  You don't mention the cul de sac which numerous women claim can trigger vaginal orgasm independent of clitoris or g-spot?  I've never seen the cul de sac called the A spot.

Edited by Guest
Removed 100% quote of immediately preceding post.

Some of the replies
I've certainly used the phrase talking about sex with a dude who has a small penis. I just mean it was really energetic and enjoyable. His dick doesn't have to actually reach my brains.
   ......The pressure of the base hitting my vagina vigorously.- this is what I mean by fucking my brains out, therefore an average (5-5.5") or below average penis could achieve this.
I have a thing for manual ... I've had a guy finger bang me so good my legs were vibrating ... So if you can do that the size of your penis doesn't matter ...
Of course. As others have said, smaller penises are usually better for rough, wild sex as long penises have a bad habit of smacking against the cervix which hurts like all hell.
I have been with between 3 and 12 inches, and I have no less appreciation for the smallest I have been with, if not more than the larger gents.
Guy 3-4" Reply You are not too small in any manner of the word. You can have very enjoyable sex at that length.(and pound her until she loses it!)
Guy" A lot of women have to sacrifice their sexual pleasure/satisfaction because of small penises 
and not hold it against you," REPLY Trust me, it is not a sacrifice. For me pleasure is mostly foreplay and good sex is fun, but without good foreplay it is worthlessly dull.

Edited by canuck45

19 hours ago, bigforsmall said:

There never was a true deep, or "A" spot/cervical orgasm, because all orgasmic response in women comes from the clitoris, and related areas. A

https://www.chatelaine.com/health/sex-and-relationships/do-you-have-g-spot-envy-now-try-and-find-the-a-spot-and-the-u-spot/
Dr. Teesha Morgan.

19 hours ago, bigforsmall said:

interestingly: the article that claims there is only clitoral orgasms and other studies have no scientific merit (and authors are unqualified hmm PhD), is countered by other experts  that suggest the A spot and U spot are the hot spots.   Nothing like attacking the authors credentials.... professional envy?

Psychologist, like economists and religious wingnuts, each has their own hypothesis/ideology (and their's is the only correct one)  LOL

Edited by canuck45

23 hours ago, canuck45 said:

https://www.chatelaine.com/health/sex-and-relationships/do-you-have-g-spot-envy-now-try-and-find-the-a-spot-and-the-u-spot/
Dr. Teesha Morgan.

interestingly: the article that claims there is only clitoral orgasms and other studies have no scientific merit (and authors are unqualified hmm PhD), is countered by other experts  that suggest the A spot and U spot are the hot spots.   Nothing like attacking the authors credentials.... professional envy?

Psychologist, like economists and religious wingnuts, each has their own hypothesis/ideology (and their's is the only correct one)  LOL

The article in question is only a summary, one of many, including studies by qualified authors. It is time consuming for me to keep finding/posting links, which you can find yourself (and there are problems with them, see edits).

Obviously, different authorities have different ideas as you say:anyone who has worked in academia or education knows this. In a culture where bias exists in favour of big, its unsurprising that some still support supposed size advantage. But this is not representative of the majority. There are also some who take the extreme view that only the clitorus can provoke sexual pleasure, and any size penis is redundant. The point is that the popular perception on line just assumes that everyone is certain that bigger is better.

Edited by bigforsmall

Haven't read all the comments yet, but I just wanna say that if 3.5-4.5" was the "ideal" size for penetrative sex, then that ideal size would be average because after millions of years of evolution, those guys would be getting it on more.

So I imagine that if 5.1" is average, or 5.5" or whatever the latest numbers are, then that's probably the ideal length for penetrative sex.

Now, "ideal" includes a lot more than just pleasure, but nonetheless the female genitals did not evolve in a vacuum so I can't imagine that the two sets wouldn't be, at least statistically, perfectly matched.

16 hours ago, in part Pinkie B. said:

So I imagine that if 5.1" is average, or 5.5" or whatever the latest numbers are, then that's probably the ideal length for penetrative sex.

Well, yes but the exact figures are not that important: 5" if the mean after all, average begins at about 3.5", and if a range. 4" is best of all I'd argue, as most nerve endings inside the vagina are located that far in, and the deep orgasm is as propagated by Freud. The narrow girth allows for most pressure on that area.

On 5/9/2019 at 10:14 PM, in part bigforsmall said:

The ideal size for giving a woman pleasure is 3.5"-4.5", and girth is totally unimportant, no matter how much people want to deny this due to preconceptions. The perfect penis would be the size of a pencil torch: basically the same size as real dildos, available in every chemist/drugstore...

If this were true I should be on top of the world looking back at my decades of sex life.  Nope.

On 5/24/2019 at 6:37 PM, Biggie Smalls said:

Maybe your dick is still too thick? Grab an actual pencil and hold it next to your dick to see what ideal is. :)

We're supposed to believe thickness is of no benefit according to this nonsense?  I have the testimony of dozens of women that thick, within limits, is good.

But, yes, if you want to continue this line of nonsense, I am too thick at 5.5 to please a woman in spite of being short at 4-3/8!  Yea right!  All those guys 5.5 to 7 or more long are just totally disabled.  Call in the wheelchairs!

I suspect this line of nonsense is purposeful for some covert agenda.

Edited by Guest

On 5/22/2019 at 2:51 PM, bigforsmall said:

and the deep orgasm is as propagated by Freud

So that makes it wrong?  ZaneBlue and Bronxy are wrong?  Liars?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2019 at 1:26 PM, LBaker said:

We're supposed to believe thickness is of no benefit according to this nonsense?  I have the testimony of dozens of women that thick, within limits, is good.

But, yes, if you want to continue this line of nonsense, I am too thick at 5.5 to please a woman in spite of being short at 4-3/8!  Yea right!  All those guys 5.5 to 7 or more long are just totally disabled.  Call in the wheelchairs!

I suspect this line of nonsense is purposeful for some covert agenda.

As always so often is the case on these internet sites, no evidence, just the fixed dogma that bigger is better. "everyone(meaning a net subculture) knows its true, and its true because everyone knows it".

Oh, and experience. Everyone's experience is different.

The only agenda is yours.

Edited by bigforsmall

On 5/24/2019 at 8:03 PM, LBaker said:

If this were true I should be on top of the world looking back at my decades of sex life.  Nope.

If this were true I should be on top of the world looking back at my decades of sex life.Nope

Edited by bigforsmall

On 5/11/2019 at 12:52 PM, Red Scott said:

But the OP isn't talking about "preferences" he's talking about the ideal size on a mechanical basis, the size that works best and comfortably hits the right spots. 

If you mention this size to most women and guys and ask if it's a preference they will no doubt give a resounding "no" That's because socially we learn that bigger is surely better and for this reason it will not be a preference. Its the same with finances, a bigger bank balance is preferred to a smaller balance, but in reality having lots of cash doesn't necessarily make you happier, it just makes you worry less about being poor. 

So Red, are you calling ZaneBlue and Bronxy LIARS when they discussed these issues?  Especially ZaneBlue's admission she favored penises that can reach the cul de sac?   Bronxy also enjoyed posterior and anterior cervical fornix stimulation.  Neither disparaged or denied clitoral or g-spot orgasms, however.

BigforSmall has some sort of a nonsensical agenda.  He refers to an "A" spot which terminology, apparently, no one but him uses.  He refuses to deal with the posts of ZaneBlue and Bronxy available right here on the site.

I challenge him to quote passages and refute them.  Zane and Bronxy are not just talking about preferences, they are talking physical anatomy and its consequences.

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, canuck45 said:

@LBaker BigforSmall refers to the A spot,  "apparently, no one but him uses."

Ok, I always heard anterior fornix.  What is the cul de sac?  The C spot?

Thanks for the info.  At least I knew the concept if not the abbreviation.

@LBaker I think the cul de sac is the back wall of the vagina? behind the cervix?

@canuck45 Thanks for the links. I have never heard of the A-spot. It took me 3 articles to finally understand where they were talking about because they kept leaving out the critical information: in front or behind the cervix??? I think that would be a way easier way to describe it instead of this round about go in, now bend your fingers at exactly 38°, now do a quarter twist left. Now rotate 270° and hiccup. You've found the A-spot.

Anyway, I can personally attest to that spot having a moisturizing effect. But it gives me no pleasure and having my cervix knocked during sex is a great way to end the sex (prematurely). I would never advise going for that spot because how can you get there without hitting the cervix? I think it's nonsense.

Re: the comments by @Red Scott, I think you're taking them out of context. Bronxy and ZaneBlue were always careful to talk about their personal experiences. Red Scott is talking about the difference between the preferences that people say and the biological, "mechanical" structure of human genitalia. I think based on Red's posts on this forum it would be pretty fantastical that he would call another user an outright liar, especially when talking about preferences, but I'm sure he can also explain that himself.

But in any case, I think, @LBaker, that if you provided those quotes that you're referencing instead of expecting others to find out which ones they are themselves, the whole conversation could move forward much more smoothly. I myself am curious what you are referring to and could not find it.

On 6/6/2019 at 10:57 AM, LBaker said:

So Red, are you calling ZaneBlue and Bronxy LIARS when they discussed these issues?  Especially ZaneBlue's admission she favored penises that can reach the cul de sac?   Bronxy also enjoyed posterior and anterior cervical fornix stimulation.  Neither disparaged or denied clitoral or g-spot orgasms, however.

BigforSmall has some sort of a nonsensical agenda.  He refers to an "A" spot which terminology, apparently, no one but him uses.  He refuses to deal with the posts of ZaneBlue and Bronxy available right here on the site.

I challenge him to quote passages and refute them.  Zane and Bronxy are not just talking about preferences, they are talking physical anatomy and its consequences.

I am not and never will call someone a liar. Everybody is different, what works for one won't necessarily work for another. If I think someone is incorrect I can only offer my opinion, but in this instance how can I say the Zane Blue or Bronxy are incorrect? I can't and that's because they know their own bodies better than I do! 

On 6/8/2019 at 5:13 PM, Red Scott said:

I am not and never will call someone a liar. Everybody is different, what works for one won't necessarily work for another. If I think someone is incorrect I can only offer my opinion, but in this instance how can I say the Zane Blue or Bronxy are incorrect? I can't and that's because they know their own bodies better than I do! 

Note that neither woman said all women can and do experience or even seek vaginal, contractive orgasms from anterior/posterior cervical fornix and cul de sac stimulation.   They said they, and some women, do enjoy those types of stimulation and find the orgasms triggered superior or different than orgasms provoked by clitoral/g-spot stimulation.  Other women have said they enjoy the "clamping down" of their vagina on the penis.  I actually don't recall if ZaneBlue or Bronxy even mentioned that.

Edited by Guest
Removed a personal invective.

On 6/7/2019 at 5:38 AM, Pinkie B. said:

Bronxy and ZaneBlue were always careful to talk about their personal experiences.

I don't think so, Pinkie.  Especially ZaneBlue was describing the objective anatomy and science of the female genitals.

Of course, they also talked about their own experiences and how their experiences confirmed the "science."