The ideal size for a penis is 3.5"to 4.5".

@goldenboy Your girlfriend lying on her back with her legs over your shoulders answers the criteria above! It's a great position too for you to hit her  g-spot and stimulate her clitoris at the same time. 

As for "doggy style" if you utilise the face down, ass up positioning of this particular style you will find it allows for deep penetration. 

On 6/20/2019 at 1:41 PM, SilentPartner said:

It doesn't sound like you know what an orgasm actually is. If it causes mild euphoria, triggers sensation all over my body, and causes involuntary vaginal contractions, pupil dilation, accelerated pulse and increased body temperature and production or expulsion of vaginal discharge, just what else is it? Hmm?

You are [misrepresenting the truth], and you don't even have a dog in the fight. You do not have a vagina. You do not get to tell women what is ideal to please a vagina, and then tell us we are wrong when we relate our experiences to you. No woman can speak for all others, but YOU can't even speak for one, let alone invent a generalization based on a flawed premise, and wild speculations. You are dealing in pure fantasy, which is not helpful as a tool to improve anyone's outlook long-term. Reality is an uncaring bitch. Everyone is forced to face it eventually. So focus on truth.

Well I know who you are Silent/ Bronxy, and have read your posts- both old and new. There's a few reasons why I haven't responded before.

I like the idea of a Bronx bombshell, and would accept a lot of things- even having no dog in fights, and refutations, from the lovely ladies here....

But- I do have to say, smoking a joint can cause euphoria and pupil dilation, flu can raise your temperature, a panic attack can cause a tachycardic pulse, etc, etc. Those things don't define an orgasm. That's the truth too, isn't it?.

51 minutes ago, bigforsmall said:

But- I do have to say, smoking a joint can cause euphoria and pupil dilation, flu can raise your temperature, a panic attack can cause a tachycardic pulse, etc, etc. Those things don't define an orgasm. That's the truth too, isn't it?.

"And."   It's a conjunction.   I used it in my description of orgasm. What you should have taken from my use of the word "and" was that all the conditions linked by commas and the word "and" had to be present to meet the definition of the word "orgasm". None of your examples meet that condition, as you well know, and you have failed to answer my question. 

If it causes mild euphoria, AND triggers sensation all over my body, AND causes involuntary vaginal contractions, AND pupil dilation, AND accelerated pulse, AND increased body temperature, AND production or expulsion of vaginal discharge, just what else is it?

An additional question. Do you know what it feels like to put anything the same girth as a woman's finger, similar in stiffness to a finger, but lacking any of the articulation of a finger, into your own vagina, and if not, what endows you with the authority to declare such a thing as ideal?

On 6/30/2019 at 2:42 PM, Red Scott said:

@goldenboy Your girlfriend lying on her back with her legs over your shoulders answers the criteria above! It's a great position too for you to hit her  g-spot and stimulate her clitoris at the same time. 

As for "doggy style" if you utilise the face down, ass up positioning of this particular style you will find it allows for deep penetration. 

Red, didn't you just forget that you DO NOT have a short or small penis?

I can testify that with a short penis there is never a problem getting the entire shaft in if you can "reach".  "Reaching" is the problem for short guys trying doggie.  Yes, perfectly positioned it can be done.  But, as soon as the position changes in the slightest, pop!. . .      In missionary, the man can force staying "pubes to pubes", but, in my experience, many women don't like that controlling feeling from the man, either, much like they don't like the man restraining their movements in female superior position.

Experienced women seemed the most difficult because they are very slow to adjust to short, being accustomed to long.

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, SilentPartner said:

"And."   It's a conjunction.   I used it in my description of orgasm. What you should have taken from my use of the word "and" was that all the conditions linked by commas and the word "and" had to be present to meet the definition of the word "orgasm". None of your examples meet that condition, as you well know, and you have failed to answer my question. 

If it causes mild euphoria, AND triggers sensation all over my body, AND causes involuntary vaginal contractions, AND pupil dilation, AND accelerated pulse, AND increased body temperature, AND production or expulsion of vaginal discharge, just what else is it?

An additional question. Do you know what it feels like to put anything the same girth as a woman's finger, similar in stiffness to a finger, but lacking any of the articulation of a finger, into your own vagina, and if not, what endows you with the authority to declare such a thing as ideal?

No, what you provide is a non technical description of sexual arousal: but obviously many states or conditions can induce all, or most, of those symptoms, other than ostensibly or obviously erotic ones: aspects of drug use, fear/panic, and childbirth or pregnancy (I am not a medical doctor, but the eponymous " house" an op mentioned could list many more).

What you describe is not a definition of an orgasm: that requires stimulation of the innervated areas of the genitals.This is a basic result of evolutionary biology (incentivsation). And the consensus is still that only the first few inches of the vagina- associated with the clitorus- contain sensitive nerve bundles.

Edited by bigforsmall