Over 2,000 Women Tell The Truth About Penis Size

Alex Allman is a sex and relationship expert. He has thousands of regular male and female readers and is very well-respected in his field. He has written books, regular newsletters, and made many videos on these subjects. Alex is very honest and is dedicated to delivering the truth to everyone. A few years ago, he conducted a massive survey study on women's thoughts and attitudes towards penis size. He wanted to know whether size really matters to women and how much. This is the best, most accurate, conclusive, definitive survey that has ever been done on the subject. Alex has the best data that you just can't find anywhere else. What makes this so? First, over 2,000 women were surveyed. Nobody else has ever used such a large sample size. Second, he didn't just ask a yes or no as to whether or not size matters. He asked many specific, thorough, in-depth, questions that no other survey has ever done before. I would encourage all men that have some penis size insecurities and all women that are curious about this very sensitive topic to please watch Alex Allman's excellent presentation video of the results of his excellent researched survey. I will provide the link below. It's about 9 minutes long. In the meantime, I will reveal many of the highlights:

Does penis size matter? 65% of the women answered yes. Only 5% of the women that answered yes said it was a critical factor. The rest said it didn't matter at all.

20% of the women said some time in the past they have broken up with a man because his penis was too small.

17% of the women said some time in the past they have broken up with a man because his penis was too big.

From the 65% of the women that said yes to size mattering, Alex wanted to know how important penis size was to them when compared to other male personality traits and physical traits. He listed a total of 15 different factors and asked those women to rank them in order of importance. The results were that penis size came in dead last and was the least important to women when compared to all other factors/attributes.

60% of the women said too small was anything under 4 inches while 10% said it didn't matter at all.

50% of the women said anything over 8 inches was too big while 15% said it didn't matter at all. Only 2% of the women said there is no such thing as too big.

The most popular penis size preference for women is 6 inches.

The majority of the women said width is more important than length.

Half of the women said good oral and finger skills can make up for a small penis.

80% of the women don't care what a man's penis looks like when it's flaccid (soft).

95% of the women said that hardness of the penis is more important than any particular size.

90% of the women said that a man lasting longer is more important than any particular size.

To find out even more, here is the link:

https://www.revolutionarysex.com/the-motion-in-the-ocean-women-tell-the-truth-about-penis-size

Edited by RodEnuf
Embedded video clip.

Although I've never sampled 2,000 women (although I was really working on it before I got married!), I agree with most of the conclusions Mr. Allman came to. Although I think most women think size is important, it didn't seem to be the most important thing to them. Now these factors differ somewhat from woman to woman, confidence and consideration seemed to be high up there (along with looks). 

One thing Allman mentioned in the video (not listed in longtimevirgin's excellent summary) was not overly trying to please the women, but rather to enjoy sex yourself and show appreciation for her qualities. I long time ago found that the best way to please a woman was to just try to enjoy sex, not to overly worry about pleasing her. That makes it too much like work and that kills enjoyment for all concerned. That doesn't mean I ignore her pleasure, but by making sex fun like it's supposed to be it frees us both to feel free to enjoy ourselves in bed. I don't usually say much about this as it's difficult to explain and can be easily misunderstood. It seems to work for me, though. Women seem to fall for me even though I'm a rotten lay and probably have the smallest penis in the Western hemisphere. 

Edited by TinyJock

The information may be beneficial to insecure guys and 100% accurate

but his purpose is to market his videos and books $$$$
he just picked a different insecurity to capitalize on.... (inadequate lover) :D
and does it through various websites (different names, same company in the end)

Be a "real" man video is only $197.
$10,000 guest speaker fee.....

@TinyJock This is a very significant survey because there are a lot of really positive conclusions we can draw from it. The 20% of the women that admitted some time in the past she broke up with a man because his penis was too small was not the main reason for the break-up. On another video talking about the results to his survey, Alex said that women were unanimous in explaining that a guy so insecure, obsessed, and constantly worrying about having a small penis is an impossible man to date. They said the overriding factor for breaking up with him was not because it was small but because he was an impossible human to deal with. So, it comes down to more a man's attitude and confidence.

As Alex said in the end, women want more than anything that a guy is not so wrapped up in his penis but is more focused on her and just enjoying being with her and getting pleasure from her. Even though 35% of women said penis size didn't matter at all is a minority, it is a very sizable minority (1 in 3 women). Also, if a guy is between 4 and 5 inches, which is considered below average, since 60% of women said that it is too small when it is under 4 inches while 10 percent said too small doesn't matter to them at all, that means at least 70%  of the women (7 out of 10) would have no problem with a 4-5  inch penis. Also, if you are below 4 inches or have a micro penis, still, 10% of women (1 in 10) just wouldn't care how small it is. 

For those guys who are worried about encountering women who are size queens that make a guy having a large penis as their number one priority, they are a very small minority of women. According to Alex's data, only less than 5% of women. So, size queens are rare. Finally, the answer to the age-old question to "Does size matter" is somewhat complicated. In another video where Alex talks about the results to this survey, he learned, although the majority of women said size matters, it hardly matters at all. Every single emotional, mental,  physical, and personality trait was way more important than penis size for the majority of women. So, although, penis size may matter to them, it is at the bottom of list of qualities that women are looking for in a man.

Edited by lifelongvirgin

19 hours ago, lifelongvirgin said:

So, although, penis size may matter to them, it is at the bottom of list of qualities that women are looking for in a man.

20 hours ago, lifelongvirgin said:

So, it comes down to more a man's attitude and confidence.

And those are probably the most important things to remember for LTR....

• 2 weeks later...

The truth is that, aside from a minority of women who are size queens, most women don't care enough about penis size to make a big deal over it.

Think of what you might think about big boobs.  Perhaps you like them, and find them sexy.  But what if you met a good woman who had average or small boobs?  Would that stop you from dating her?  Would that make you unhappy in the relationship?  Unlikely.  So even if you have a big boob preference, you can do without it just fine, and still be plenty happy.

The same goes with the small penis thing for the most part.

The big problem comes from small guys' lack of confidence.  A huge turn off to most women is a guy who either lacks self-confidence or acts submissive (or both).  If you act insecure about your penis size (or even worse, want to be humiliated for it), that will be a gigantic turn off for most women.

The best advice I can give is just to pretend you have an average penis, never bring up the subject, and have sex as if your penis is exactly the size she would want.  You'd be surprised how much good that will do you.

Let me share an anecdote about my late wife.  Surprisingly, the first night we went out we ended up in bed together primarily because of her urging.  Of course I wanted to but was not going to push the issue.  This was in 1973.  We were both 27 years old.  Months later we were lying in bed talking about our first night together and I mentioned I was quite surprised we ended up having sex on our first date.  She then sheepishly made a confession.  She told me that on first dates if she really enjoyed the guy she would take him to bed to see if he was worthy of investing more emotional energy with.  Basically she said she didn't want to waste emotional energy with a guy with a small dick.  I think I barely made the cut line!  I refuse to think she was shallow.  I think she just knew what she wanted and size was important to her.  Also, anatomically, despite being very petite, her vagina was anything but snug and I think she needed a bit of size to really enjoy intercourse. 

• 2 months later...

This thread is refreshing but in the back of my mind I still see comments from other threads here or hear from past conversations about how a previous lover who was bigger provided better sex. That is something I cannot be unseen or unheard.  I guess I'm in the category that is so obsessed that I would be impossible to date.

On 5/28/2019 at 4:34 AM, Macro said:

The best advice I can give is just to pretend you have an average penis, never bring up the subject, and have sex as if your penis is exactly the size she would want.  You'd be surprised how much good that will do you.

Tried that.  Doesn't work.

Works for approx. average, not the actually small.

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2019 at 7:17 PM, canuck45 said:

The information may be beneficial to insecure guys and 100% accurate

but his purpose is to market his videos and books $$$$
he just picked a different insecurity to capitalize on.... (inadequate lover) :D
and does it through various websites (different names, same company in the end)

Be a "real" man video is only $197.
$10,000 guest speaker fee.....

That may be true, but that doesn't invalidate what he says, does it?.At the end of the day, sex is important to not women- and that includes issues of performance, like hardness, and stamina. Ive argued before on here that in an ideal world, females would reclaim their own sexuality, and stop relying on men ( i.e. the clitorus is all a woman needs to climax: Germain Greer said that women suffer from a lack of narcissisism), but just look at the reaction, much of it from a woman. We don't live in an perfect world