5-6 inchers

On 9/18/2020 at 2:20 PM, new2day said:

I'm sure the urologist has seen all shapes and sizes, but I think I'd also feel a little uncomfortable being injected to get an erection and have a doctor examine me like that!

I'm a grower also, and I do enjoy being seen small and shrunken when at naturist clubs, sounds crazy but its boosted my confidence to be unafraid. I met my ex at an event, kind of odd being naked on a first date... she was quite surprised at my growth.

Hi, now I am used to be naked with naturist guys at my naturist sport club and I feel very comfortable with it. But at my first attempts of being naked on nudist beaches  it used to give me such a hardon !

Now that my cock doesn't go hard automatically, I can enjoy being naked without needing to hide an erection or thinking about something else to make it soft. And it is so a pleasure to stay soft and keep my soft cock small :p

But as soon as I am naked in a new place (like a naturist park in Paris that I discovered this summer) I get this hardon back lol and after a while I get used to the place and I relax lol

It is funny to have a semi hard cock in the naturist park because it attracts a lot the other people eyes. But as I have a pretty big hard cock and a pretty small soft cock, I love both situations !

Feeling very small is very exciting, and feel big (and my cock is brown so it looks like a big black cock ahah) is very exciting as well.

Edited by AertySean

• 10 months later...

I’ve been with a lot of people and I rarely tell people my exact measurements.  Some guess it’s bigger than it is, some smaller, and few are right on.  Many people have no concept of time or space without a measurement tool.  People also tend to base current situations on previous experiences, that’s normal.  So, if a guy tells a chick he’s 8” but really he’s 6.5”.  Then the next dick she sees is 4”, she’s going to have a hard time telling how big it is and would probably just consider it small.  I’ve also noticed with some guys I’ve fucked, that they might be 5ish but thick, which makes them look smaller than a guy who is 5 and thinner… proportion can have an impact on how we view things.  All you can hope for is that once’s it’s inside her, he or she realizes it’s a nice size.

As far back I can remember... I've always been the "Shortest" or "Smallest" between the legs... But, that was always when I was Flaccid.. How long I've would have been compared to other guys when Erect, I will never know..

But, when i started to have Problems with Priapism, I always had to show my Erect Penis to the Doc's and Nurses in the Excamine Room, or Operating Theater.. And at first it was Embarrasing as FOKK... But, Priapism (the Kind that I had and used to have..) could actually be really dangerous, and if not treated within the first 6.hours.. It could start to make Blood Cloth, that could find it's way to Other organs like the Lungs and/or Brain and Heart etc... And, after 6.hours, it could also start to develop Gangrene, that coould actually KILL all the Tissue inside My Penis, and it could become Rotten and start to fall off...And it could also Kill Me in the end.. But, I don't think I could have gone that long without seeking Medical Help, cos the Pain.. OMG the Pain.. That was the very first symptome when it started.. It always started with Pain, so I didn't manage to go that long without calling the Hospital or the ER...

But, Never did any Nurse or Doc call Me or My Size Small at no point.. And if I tried to ask about it, or hint about it to the Surgeon or Urologist.. Like saying somehting like: "Yes, But YOU have probably seen So many Men that's a lot bigger and/or Longer than "Poor Little ME".. They always said or answered that I was well in the range of a "NORMAL" Sized Man.. And one Urologist measured Me to be sure too and He said that 5,5 in Length and 6,6 in GIrth is actually a bit over the norm when it comes to Girth.. And after that, I never had an Size issue ever again.. And I'm also quite contempt when I'm seeing Guys or Men that's also Bigger than Me now too... Cos I know that "At Least it's nothing WRONG with Me or My Size now".. And that some are bigger than Me.. Well.. I'm just 8,5 in Shoes too... And there are those that are 12-13 in shoes too, and that have never Embarrased Me or Made me think I'm not normal in any way.. So, why should my Penis Size make me think so..?? It's not normal to think You are not normal.. Cos, It's about 7,7.Billion People in this world right now.. And about 51% of those are women, and their Size I don't care about at all.. So, WHY Should the other 49% bother me any more than they do..?? I've just come to accept that some Men are Bigger than Me.. And Some are smaller than me.. But, I don't care about either now... I care about what they got between their EARS... Not between their Legs.. But, I've also understand that "PENIS SIZE" and "PENIS-ISSUES" are much more Important for the Individual and the Person as we are Young or Younger... Cos, it's only coming down to thei Persons Self Esteem.. And mine have grown a lot since I was in Puberty and at School... I wish I knew back then what I know now... 

So, just be Happy what You got, and don't use Energy on somthign that's really out of Our Control.. And, Be glad that it's still working as it should.. Cos, it's very easy to Lose the normal Function of it actually... The Penis is a Hydraulical Organ, and that Function can very easy be Wounded or Hurt in some way, and tehn You start to lose it.. So, just take care of what You got and Use it while You can.. And Enjoy what You got.. Cos, You don't have a "WRONG PENIS".. But.. You might have a "WRONG PARTNER" if HE or SHE Ain't happy with Your size.. Instead remeber this... It's about 7,7.Billon People out there.. And it's at least 1 of those that will LOVE and LIKE YOU for what YOU GOT and WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU... Either Your Penis is short or long... 

And, That's My 2.cents... And, I've had about 3-400, Penis Related Mini-Surgeries or Operations.. And I've had to Be naked or shown My Penis to about 1000 of Nurses and Doc's during the last 20.years.. So, I have some Experience I should think.. Beside, when I got or started to have Priapism the first time.. I hadn't even heard about it before.. So, I started to read Up on it and Learn all that I could about it, just so I could understand much more easy what was happening to Me.. And My Penis.. And WHY it was happening at all.. 

Regards from Me.. "BIONIC"...

• 5 weeks later...

I have been told by some women I was small, but I have also had bad insecurities about my size, when hard and flaccid. Flaccid size bothers me the most, 1.5-2” but my doctor has told me I was normal for my age. Hopefully this forum and help me overcome these insecurities.