how much penis size can you expect to lose on average beyond 40?

Are we talking a significant amount? I don't think it makes too much difference being I'm tiny anyway but is there a general average penis size loss beyond the age of 40 due to tostesterone levels reducing gradually? sort of read some horror stories about penis size loss with age and I wonder how true some are. (depressing as hell).

From the way my penis fits in my hand now versus when I was, say in college, I don't think my length has changed.  However, I am thicker.  However, the thicker fat pad creates a little confusion.  Pretty sure I am thicker, though.

From 40 to 60, I haven't lost any length. I was cut very tight, so much that it almost hurt when I was fully erect. By restoring my foreskin as well as doing some jelqing, my glans (head) now has a nice shape and the skin does not pull as tight. Plus I've gained a very small amount in length and girth.

Here's a pic of my penis at 40, 50 and 60.

https://imgur.com/vsS3xft

I think it's probably more a matter of use it or lose it.  Healthy erections and sex (probably masturbation as well) are like a good penis workout, maybe keeping it in shape keeps it entirely available?  Not just the penis but the prostate and probably everything else as well.  Healthy weight, non sedentary lifestyle and good nutrition plus a healthy sexual interest must keep the little guy from getting littler.  Testosterone makes a difference but keeping yourself healthy probably helps that too.

Wow!  Quite interesting some of the topics that get posted here.  For some reason I believe it is a misconception that the penis gets smaller with age.  However, I believe it is a widely held misconception.  Personally, I am 72 and have not lost any length or girth.  What I have lost is the ability to have an immediate erection and at times the firmness of the erection.  I have discussed this very topic with friends (men and women) of mine around my age and they share the same sentiments with me.  Hence, don't worry.  If you are big at 25 you will be big at 75 and if you are small at 25 you will be small at 75.

I've probably had an inch or more of NBP length come & go over the past 15 years thru weight loss or gain; heading in the downwards direction ATM and by about 8kg.

Bone Pressed though I reckon I'd have lost near 1/2" over the past 15 years.
Can occasionally almost reach my 40's figure if totally boned up, but the everyday hard-on fall about that 1/2" short of back then.
Girth mush the same & reckon it's dropped nearly 1/2".

Don't know if it ties inn with being an extreme grower, as I can be hard, harder or hardest with 3 different lengths.
was much more consistently the same that 15 or so years back.

With age on its own you can expect to lose around a half inch. This is due to collagen loss in the skin and constriction of arteries, veins and capillaries. As long as you don't gain loads of weight, you keep yourself and your penis active, this will be around as much as you can expect to lose. 

13 hours ago, Red Scott said:

With age on its own you can expect to lose around a half inch. This is due to collagen loss in the skin and constriction of arteries, veins and capillaries. As long as you don't gain loads of weight, you keep yourself and your penis active, this will be around as much as you can expect to lose. 

Yep,
At 5"6 & 87kg it was pretty ordinary.

Heading back down now & have reached 78kg, with a planned 8 to 10Kg to go to previous target of 68-70kg.

Apart from a bit of lifestyle change in sporting activities the main thing I point the weight gain over 2 1/2 year at is the failure of the Bluetooth bathroom scales, which always provided a trendline that would give you a kick in the arse when it headed the wrong way too long.