Design your own penis given my parameters

Let’s say these statistics are accurate for the average penis.

Flaccid length: 3.5”

Flaccid girth: 3”

Erect length: 5.25”

Erect girth: 4.5”

Sum of all measurements: 16.25”

Now, determine the sum of your personal measurements and decide how you would like to distribute them to design your own penis.  

For example:

My sum:  21.5  (4.5+4.5+6.75+5.75)

My design

Flaccid length:  4.0”

Flaccid girth:  4.0”

Erect length: 7.0”

Erect girth:  6.5”

I decided I’d give up some flaccid size for mostly erect girth.  

What would you do?

On 6/30/2019 at 8:04 PM, Red Scott said:

My numbers simply don't give enough scope to improve anything of a worthwhile amount, as such my penis design is one exactly the same as what I've already got! There's nothing I want to decrease to increase anything else. 

Look at what you say here Scott, "improve" is conflated with increase, in the sense that the HIGHER the numbers are, the more SCOPE there is to do this...because I start of with higher numbers, I can increase some dimension, with less relative "detriment". 

In other words, the test implies bigger is BETTER: there's no scope to REDUCE ones penis overall: I can't get a smaller penis, one your size. It's basically bias, and your accepting that unconsciously. You could rephrase your post by saying you wouldn't change your dimensions because your penis is perfect as it is*

Yes, I know I'm taking it too seriously- I hate political correctness-but there's this same unconscious bias throughout the site. It's interesting in the context of a certain thread where people said  I had an agenda etc. I may post on this idea again.

*You have the perfect sized cock in my opinion ( all things considered)