Opinion on Speedos?

Opinion on Speedos  

88 members have voted

1. 1. What's your swimwear preference on yourself?

• Board shorts/longer length shorts
    • Short shorts
    • Square cut trunks
    • Speedos
    • Other
  2. 2. What's your swimwear preference on other men?

• Board shorts/longer length shorts
    • Short shorts
    • Square cut trunks / boxer brief style
    • Speedos / brief style
    • Other
    • Don't care
  3. 3. Is penis size a reason why you wouldn't wear Speedos?

• Yes
    • No
    • Partly
  4. 4. Are men who wear Speedos commiting a fashion faux pas?

• Yes
    • No

I have worn speedos in the past, primarily when I was in better shape and was doing a lot of sport. Thinking back, I was never really bothered about my size (or lack of it) when swimming in the cold water at local pool. I used to regularly go with a female friend who had quite large boobs, she also wasn't especially bothered that her nipples showed clearly through her wet swimsuit. I mentioned it once as I thought she wasn't aware, her response was that she could clearly see my glans showing thtough my speedos and that cut cocks were nice.

These days when I swim it's usually nude. I do have swim shorts with a lining which I would wear at a textile beach or in sauna at gym.

I was on local swim teams from age 9 through high school so was used to wearing speedos.  In high school my dick soft was smaller than most of the other guys but I had large balls and that made up a pretty good bulge lol and when I got an erection my dick would lay along the side and looked like i had a big soft dick I think.  There were several guys on my team if they got a full erection the speedo would not hold their dick,  I don't know how they kept from getting hard.   I loved wearing speedos back when I had a 28 waist but after college my waist grew from too much beer and the munchies after smoking weed,   and as my physique went so did my urge to wear speedos lol.   But a lot of guys want admit this back then,  but in high school when I had a good body and ass I got a rush from being almost naked in front of a lot of people.   I think  in high school and college a lot of guys have this rush and exhibitionist streak,  after that you don't care who sees you naked or in something skimpy.

• 2 months later...
On 6/30/2019 at 2:07 PM, canuck45 said:

Check out photos of European beaches........ is round a physique LOL

speed.jpg

speedo.jpg

I remember thinking when I traveled to Europe at the end of the 1960s not being able to understand what European men were thinking on the beaches.  

On 7/11/2019 at 12:19 PM, bamanudelover said:

I think  in high school and college a lot of guys have this rush and exhibitionist streak,  after that you don't care who sees you naked or in something skimpy.

I remember having a "rush and exhibitionist streak" in College, but completely losing said impulse when realizing, that though finally then mature, muscular and without an ounce of fat, I still presented as a young boy.  This was brought home to me when I wore a speedo at a swimming pool.

20 minutes ago, JamesD said:

but completely losing said impulse when realizing, that though finally then mature, muscular and without an ounce of fat, I still presented as a young boy.

The first time I went to a family friendly nudist resort several years ago I was talking to a married couple and the lady said "you look like a young boy waiting to reach puberty". I took it as a compliment!

https://imgur.com/NVQpPXw

1 hour ago, Restoredude said:

The first time I went to a family friendly nudist resort several years ago I was talking to a married couple and the lady said "you look like a young boy waiting to reach puberty". I took it as a compliment!

Yeah, it would be lying flattery now, but back in my Sr. year of college:

The comments of the female lifeguard, a high school Sr., brought me to my senses when she asked if I was at the hotel with my parents.  Actually, I was staying there on business, working for a major Corp. 

Then, I tried talking to a woman running the refreshment stand thinking she was about my age.   Turned-out she was in Jr. High and had a summer job from her uncle who managed the hotel.  She wanted to meet me in the evening if I "could get away from my parents."  Nope, I wasn't that stupid.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Speedos have always turned me on — wearing them, or seeing them on (well, a certain type of) guys. 

I was on vacation in a country where many private pools don't allow shorts, but rather require a body-hugging lycra, whether that's a traditional speedo or jammers or whatever. I knew this before going and so bought a pretty skimpy bright blue speedo. 

I wound up at least half-hard the first time I wore them in "public" for the entire time. After that, I got more used to showing what little I have, but even though I was able to keep the tent under control, it was still massively arousing for me to know that everyone around — men, women, kids — could very easily tell what I had down there. Hard to hide an acorn in a wet speedo!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...