WNBR Vancouver?

Anybody else doing World Naked Bike Ride Vancouver? After much hemming and hawing I've decided I will. I'll be wearing a mask I think - less because of my small dick and more so the nudity in general and my desire to have control over who in my life knows I did it haha

Asked a friend if he was going (works in a bicycle shop) and he replied HELL NO.  What an attitude eh!  He said he didn't want to squish his nuts so I told him hang one on each side of the saddle and let them blow in the breeze...

9 hours ago, dangermouse said:

I think a mask is a wise idea. With facial recognition software getting so good, who knows what photos will show up in the future for a search on your name.

If I participated, NO MASK.  Participation is to make a statement about oil dependency and alternative modes of transportation.  If I support that why would I hide behind a mask.
Masks are for hallowe'en and criminals (jesse james, bank robbers, kidnappers, KKK, terrorists ....)

Edited by canuck45

22 hours ago, canuck45 said:

If I participated, NO MASK.  Participation is to make a statement about oil dependency and alternative modes of transportation.  If I support that why would I hide behind a mask.
Masks are for hallowe'en and criminals (jesse james, bank robbers, kidnappers, KKK, terrorists ....)

I agree, I wouldn’t want to wear a mask either.  It’s a good cause and I love being totally naked!

Haha. Fair enough. I'd love to not need to wear a mask - unfortunately, my social context kind of requires it. Totally respect that others wouldnt wear one, 

(I have a far harder time understanding the bizarre comparison drawn between wearing a mask to an event that encourages dressing up and costuming - I.e., what is, from the photos and website's description, essentially a nude costume party on wheels - to the masks worn by murderers, terrorists and white supremacists, but what are you going to do.)

As for the junk-on-a-bike-seat issue, I have actually biked nude before (more of a private, slightly-drunken adventure) and found it required 0 extra effort, and say far more comfortably than it does while clothed. Who knew, eh?

On 7/8/2019 at 2:28 AM, j4s3 said:

Anybody else doing World Naked Bike Ride Vancouver? After much hemming and hawing I've decided I will. I'll be wearing a mask I think - less because of my small dick and more so the nudity in general and my desire to have control over who in my life knows I did it haha

As someone often said in an episode of The Lone Ranger, "Who was that Masked Man?"

On the other hand, the part of your anatomy that is not masked might be recognized by someone who knows you from your gym—assuming you go to the gym.   

On 7/9/2019 at 7:39 AM, dangermouse said:

I think a mask is a wise idea. With facial recognition software getting so good, who knows what photos will show up in the future for a search on your name.

What will happen when penis recognition software gets as good as facial recognition software? :P

15 hours ago, Vinnig said:

As someone often said in an episode of The Lone Ranger, "Who was that Masked Man?"

On the other hand, the part of your anatomy that is not masked might be recognized by someone who knows you from your gym—assuming you go to the gym.   

Haha I do go to the gym, but I think if someone is familiar enough with my naked body to recognize my dick, that would lend itself to me being okay with them seeing me naked, no? The mask is for the people who shouldnt/can't, and who I wouldn't want to see me on social/news/etc.

I enjoy cycling and fulling support the movement aims. Although I enjoy being naked and go to naturist events, I'm not bold enough to go cycling around a city where there are hundreds of photos taken. You just don't know where they will end up, or be used/abused. Knowing my luck, a future employer might see me and ask some awkward questions!