What does your gf call it

My wife doesn’t call it anything but I had a gf who called it my Little Guy. I eventually told her I hated that and she said she never meant it as a slam. She had called all her bfs dicks little guy even the hung ones. I was just being sensitive and self conscious. 

3 hours ago, Tsoren said:

Years ago, my wife started calling my penis "Mr. Snappy".  When I asked her why, she said, because every time he sees me he snaps to attention.  I couldn't disagree with that.  And I rather like the name. 

That does sound cool lol "Mr. Snappy" lol has a coolness to it. The woman I am with right now doesn't really call it anything tbh I think she knows how hyper sensitive I am about it so doesn't even want to go there even if she means well.

Edited by Brennick89

• 10 months later...

No one has ever called it anything.  Even the ex who asked "where were you hiding that?" never said another word about it.  You guys are fortunate that someone gives it a name.  I think that shows they care.  Pet names can be endearing.  Mine was never more than utilitarian.  Today he plays well with self.

Yeah, I was always disappointed by the lack of attention.  Yet, I would hear women giggling and talking about guys and dicks.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Only one gave it a name and only once because maybe she noticed I didn't like the word "little" in it and her follow-up:  "Don't let anybody tell you it is too small."