Why does the classic 'shoesize = penis size' myth still exists?

It seems to have been debunked over and over and over by science.  Anytime it does happen to be true is just nothing but a sheer coincidence is all yet STILL after decades of research confirming its not true people think its a reliable indicator.

any thoughts on this? I have biggish feet (11) which sucks if I met a woman who believed in the footsize thing  when she finds out I'm FAR from large but anyone happen to match their penis size with their feet perhaps?

Its a myth. My size is 43 (EU ) / 9.3 (UK) / 10.3 (US). I have a 16 cm penis (6.3 in). So it is a myth. I have really small hands tough. BUt NOTHING is between your shoesize and your cocksize. 
But what if it would be correlation? It wont make bigger/smaller/different your manhood. 
Try to enjoy what you have as it is ;) 

It's a total myth and any self respecting woman will also have realised throughout her adult years that the two measurements rarely have any correlation with each other! 

Where it does become apparent that a guy with big feet also has a large endowment it's purely coincidental and down to genetics and genetics alone. 

I heard the myth quite often as a child. It made me uncomfortable, and I wasn't sure it was true. In my late teens, as I walked along a highway into town from my rural summer job, a trucker on the passenger side stuck his shoe out of the window and asked if I knew what they said about men who wear big shoes. I held my nose, and hollered back, "That they should put them back on!" For the first time I gave actual thought to the idea, and decided it did not make sense for it to be true. I never cared anyway. I will say that most of my partners have coincidentally had large feet (in proportion to their bodies) and larger erections. I really think that's just because men with smaller peens are probably actively avoiding me (statistically, they would have to be), and I tend to choose very tall, heavy men who would habe to grow big feet to remain upright while walking. Honestly, I cannot relate to wanting do guess about another person's genitals. I like mystery. 

From just random observations of non random samples, while there is no direct correlation between foot size and dick size.  I think guys with long feet tend to have a long penis.   Especially if their other limbs are longer than normal.  It was my experience in high school and college that the tall skinny basketball guys had long soft dicks.  I know I know its not in every case but there are probably several variables that contribute to a shower.

Yes I've certainly noticed no correleation at all with the foot thing but If there was any physical correlation I ever noticed in my life its that small muscular guys tended to have large penises as least in my Highschool days I saw this correlation the most and yes while I get we aren't fully grown around those ages you can still tell they are considerbly bigger than most of the others still.

One guy I remember in my year was a football player and pretty built and stocky although he was not particularly tall he was in fact quite a bit shorter height wise than almost all of the other teens but I had the occasional glimpse when he'd get into the showers after physical lessons and I think he packed likely the biggest penis any of us have ever seen on a male. He seemed not really braggy or cocky that he was bigger than everyone or at least most of us but it was kind of intimidating for everybody none the less. Have seen other shorter than average guys in height who did sport and were athletic seem to pack generally slightly bigger penises than the rest of us too but the extreme large size from the guy I mentioned above was the only guy of any height stature who packed the biggest meat and was small in height.

@Brennick89 Well...I hope we all know: soft penis size is not the real size of the penis. In erected state they are mostly equal. I mean all of the above means you have witnessed the soft state of the manhood. That only means: you have seen many showers. 
And the correlation between hight and penis size isnt precise cause you have mentioned short guys packing bigger ones - in your experiences. You could think that cause an average penis looks really great or big on a smaller body. And vuce verse. A tall guy's average package could look small on his body. Same happens when you see a muscualr guy VS a fat guy. Even they are packing the same size - the fat guy would look much smaller... Belive me ...thats my life ;)
PS: Sorry about my bad english

Edited by shooter

• RodEnuf changed the title to Why does the classic 'shoesize = penis size' myth still exists?
On 7/31/2019 at 7:23 AM, shooter said:

@Brennick89 Well...I hope we all know: soft penis size is not the real size of the penis. In erected state they are mostly equal. I mean all of the above means you have witnessed the soft state of the manhood. That only means: you have seen many showers. 
And the correlation between hight and penis size isnt precise cause you have mentioned short guys packing bigger ones - in your experiences. You could think that cause an average penis looks really great or big on a smaller body. And vuce verse. A tall guy's average package could look small on his body. Same happens when you see a muscualr guy VS a fat guy. Even they are packing the same size - the fat guy would look much smaller... Belive me ...thats my life ;)
PS: Sorry about my bad english

I'm certain they were big between the legs anyway despite being smaller men overall I mean when comparing with average sized penisis on average height men in the same locker room the larger difference from the smaller frame guy was very obvious. It may just be coincidence though and of course any man with a large penis will be less shy about showering and will probably stick around longer.

1 hour ago, Brennick89 said:

I'm certain they were big between the legs anyway despite being smaller men overall I mean when comparing with average sized penisis on average height men in the same locker room the larger difference from the smaller frame guy was very obvious. It may just be coincidence though and of course any man with a large penis will be less shy about showering and will probably stick around longer.

As a guy with a large penis who doesn't linger in locker rooms and showers, I'm inclined to disagree with your last point.  lol. 

On 8/5/2019 at 6:35 AM, Triasco9.5 said:

As a guy with a large penis who doesn't linger in locker rooms and showers, I'm inclined to disagree with your last point.  lol. 

Well ok I mean the point was basically that you are NOT terrified to be seen naked is all I don't mean you hang around to check out other naked guys or flaunt your junk I mean by contrast to a shy self conscious guy he would be in and out like lightning.

1 hour ago, Brennick89 said:

Well ok I mean the point was basically that you are NOT terrified to be seen naked is all I don't mean you hang around to check out other naked guys or flaunt your junk I mean by contrast to a shy self conscious guy he would be in and out like lightning.

I understand what you meant, no worries.  I used to be quite shy about nudity, actually, at least about being nude myself.  Thankfully, the Army helped me resolve that issue very soon and very quickly after I joined. 

@Triasco9.5 The Army fixes those sort of things in a hurry.  A BIG hurry.  Not only was the urinal a long trough, the toilets were  arranged  against  the wall in a square U.  .  No partitions.  They were so close you could reach over and touch the guy "next door".  It was also my first experience with  gang showers.  There was a tall, lean guy who was hung like a horse.  He stood in the shower and played with his cock.  He stopped just shy of a full hardon.  Got so we avoided the showers when he was there.  BTW, I don't recall the size of his feet .  Once you saw his cock that's all you could see.  lol That was October 1963, Ft. Dix, NJ.  

• 2 weeks later...

In my experience most women seem to believe at least in some kind of correlation between height and penis size even while knowing it's not Universal.

Many also believe that there is some nugget of Truth to the racial stereotypes about size.

A few buy into the idea that fingers, if not hands can tell you something about what a guy is packing.

A very slight number believed to some extent in the idea that other factors like general bone density and depth of a guy's voice can be indicators.

Almost none actually buy into the shoe size myth.

Many believe confidence is an indicator.

But probably the greatest plurality believe that there is no real way you can tell ahead of time.