Look before you post

• RodEnuf changed the title to Look before you post

@RodEnuf Thats because you merikans don't use words that already exist but make up new ones or change spellings of perfectly good words or totally misuse the word....like colour or football....:lol:

Since you take a name and use it only for a colour
What names do you use for the fruits that are the colours: orange, lime, avocado?
And what is the name of the fish that has salmon flesh?
:roflmao:

I often find myself looking at pictures and videos of men with what anyone, male or female, would surely consider to be VERY  large erections...and I think to myself “now just how in the hell is that possible?” I do realize I am MUCH smaller than average and even modestly sized guys but some of those things look ridiculously large to me, even HUGE! I’m really amazed. I surely can’t be the only one...can I? LOL.

Seen a few that are almost unbelievable but seeing is believing:D.

Imagine if penis length related to height  (average US male 5' 9' - average penis 5.3) or 13:1 ratio (69"/5.3")
then 

smaller 4" penis you would be  4' 4" -short -------------(smaller 10cm  penis you would be  1.32m )
average 5.3 penis you would be 5' 9.1" -average --- (average 13.4 cm penis you would be 1.75m )
above average 6.5 penis you would be  6' 6" - tall --(above average 16.5cm penis you would be 2.0m )
large 7.5" penis you would be  8' 1" -very very tall ------------- (large 20.3cm penis you would be 2.5m )
and those with 10" you would be almost 11' OMG tall-- (and those with 25+cm you would be almost 3.35m )

If this was the way it worked 1/2 the guys in the world would self-report as being around 7 ft 7".  hahahahaha

Edited by canuck45

I would think guys who are over 7” tall would have a dick over 6.6” long.

When I was a kid, I went to the side show of the Barnam and Bailey circus and my dad bought me a ring from the “giant”. It seemed to be about three inches in diameter. I always wondered what diameter the “giant’s” dick was.

On 8/2/2019 at 5:39 PM, Allen43 said:

I often find myself looking at pictures and videos of men with what anyone, male or female, would surely consider to be VERY  large erections...and I think to myself “now just how in the hell is that possible?” I do realize I am MUCH smaller than average and even modestly sized guys but some of those things look ridiculously large to me, even HUGE! I’m really amazed. I surely can’t be the only one...can I? LOL.

Definitely, you are not.  

@F. LaCid 
Swedish..
I think it was the French and English that used those silly standards,  kings foot, width of thumb, a stride, grain of rice, weight of a barley corn....

Distance from Paris to Lyons (210 miles - 369000 yds)

Napoleon Bone Apart (18" stride -1 yd) 740,000 "yds"   ~ 420 miles"
Phillip the Tall -  (42"stride - 1 yd) 318,000 "yds" ~181 miles
:D

never could understand how a "rod" would be 16.5' though...geez talk about self-measurements and adding inches

6 hours ago, F. LaCid said:

@canuck45 That's a nobell thought: isn't that Swedish also? 

Rods, Poles and Perches, surely all have their place, though we should try not to make this into a chain … thread: it might not last furlong.

Furlong.

I see what you did there.  ;)  

On 7/29/2019 at 1:28 PM, Restoredude said:

I always enjoy looking "beyond the face" when people post pics on Facebook. Saw this one this morning. It was a group pic of 3 guys.

Facebook.jpg

Been there. I had a picture up for a year on face book with my nipple out before some told me. Fun to watch the late night likes to that photo. Lol