stretched vs erect length

My stretched length can be longer or shorter than my erect length which is pretty constant if I can get fully hard.    When there is any substantial retractive tendency going on with my flaccid my stretched is quite short.  This must raise havoc with the low end statistics.

Getting an accurate stretched measurement can be difficult. I can't stretch my own to it's usual erect length but my urologist stretched it beyond my usual erect length. When I enquired with him as to why this is.  He explained that the correct technique needs to be used and when it is done correctly this will be your maximum erect length, so it is usually a little longer than a normal erection. This certainly rings true with me as occasionally I do get what I term "super-erections" where it becomes not far off a half inch longer than normal and thicker/fuller than usual. I've mentioned this before on here and I don't know why this sometimes happens , but these erections do correlate with the stretched measurement my urologist quoted.

No valid comparison in my case really.

I can stretch to 6" flaccid bone pressed if I pull by the head.
Thing is though it's stretched thin with a 2 1/2" girth.

Totally different volume to  4.7 x 4.5" & in both cases the "content" defines how the skin stretches & it which directions.

Seems a bit like comparing a stretched balloon with one that's blown up.

• 2 weeks later...

My stretched length is consistently 1/2” longer than my erect length. I have used an extender for about 4 years to increase the length of my dick. I have gained about 7/8” but my flaccid length  remains 1/2” longer than my erect dick. 

If you visualize a thin balloon, it stretches longer when inflated than when it is inflated