Happy or Jealous? Your son is better hung than you.

Let me start out by saying my son is only 6 right now and luckily I am still larger than him at this point. However, compared to his peers he seems to have an above average penis (from his mother's side) so I am assuming one day soon he will be larger than me.

Maybe it's just me but it seems like it would be embarrasing to be smaller than your son. Has anyone experienced this and was it ever a problem? I don't know why I worry about it but it bothers me (although I'm happy for him).

Well, if no father was ever smaller than his son, then each generation would have to have smaller and smaller penises, until eventually penises get so small that they disappear. Is that what you want? A world without penises? I think not.

Be happy for your son if he grows up to be a happy, healthy, successful person. If he happens to be larger than you, then good for him too.

My mentor is like 45 years old, he has 4 sons. A few years ago his last son who was 19 at the time was probably playing with his penis and fell asleep with his penis in his hands.

My mentor passed by and his sons room door was open...he casually looked in he saw this large black penis sticking out of his sons pants standing straight up in the air!!!

My mentor said he rubbed his eyes 2 times...gasped a little in shock and then said he was PROUD for his son to have such a large penis.

When one of my little cousins was 16 he had a 7 inch penis (bigger than mines) and we used to make fun of him by saying he had a limited amount of erections...so he better no masturbate too much.

Fast forward to last year he is now 17 and his penis is about 8 inches and very thick, his younger brother who is like 13 casually walks into the room and sees his older brother lying on the bed with his both legs and feet rolled back over his head...and he hears a sucking sound...

He stands there laughing quietly and watches his older brother literally suck his own penis...when the other brother orgasms and sits up...the younger one is on the floor laughing his little life out...and the older one is drifting and says softly...don't tell anyone...PLEASE.

The younger one only shared the story with me.

Maybe it's just me but it seems like it would be embarrasing to be smaller than your son.

I wonder how Mr. Einstein felt about his son, Albert.

Sean Connery's father was a truck driver. I wonder if he was proud of his son's accomplishments.

Carl Estes, a railroad worker, was the father of John Holmes. He walked out on his family when Johnny "Wadd" Holmes was three or four years old. I wonder if he noticed that little Johnny wasn't so little?

Brad Pitt was born in Shawnee, Oklahoma, the son of William Alvin Pitt, a truck company owner. he has a brother named Doug. I wonder sometimes what is must be like to grow up in the shadow of a famous brother.

I guess the point is that many men have sons or brothers who are larger than themselves, in more ways than one.

Be proud of your son. Be proud of who he is, and who he becomes. Ultimately it might not be his dick size that catches the attention of the world. How will you feel about his successes compared to your own?

Thanks for the advice and of course you are all right (except two of you - see below). I guess my worry is that he would think less of me. I am definitely happy for him and hope he doesn't have to go through the same insecurity I have always felt.

And why does there always have to be some people that have to put a sick sexual spin on everything. I have never measured his penis nor would I ever ask him to. You can tell people are bigger by just looking at them. I imagine people on this site don't go into the locker room with a ruler to determine if they are smaller than someone else. And you say I am the sick one???

Also the size of it when he is but a boy has little effect on the size it will be when he is a man. If I am not mistaken it is mostly hormones during puberty that control the size, before hand doesn't matter as much. With my fears I have thought before that when I have a son I don't want him to go through the same things I have.

Thanks for the advice and of course you are all right (except two of you - see below). I guess my worry is that he would think less of me. .......And why does there always have to be some people that have to put a sick sexual spin on everything. I have never measured his penis nor would I ever ask him to. You can tell people are bigger by just looking at them. I imagine people on this site don't go into the locker room with a ruler to determine if they are smaller than someone else. And you say I am the sick one???

Since you are talking about me I will respond:

When adults compare their penis to that of a small child I find it creepy. Pedophiles DO view children as if they were adults. These kind of comments raise red flags.

If the whole point of your post is that you hope he avoids your insecurities, then I commend you. We all want the best for our children.

He will probably never know what your size is. Therefore your fears of embarrassment and his thinking less of you are unfounded.

Edited by Guest

Maybe I did not phrase the question properly - I am not comparing my adult penis to his child penis. My point was I think he is going to be bigger than me when he gets older and it makes me insecure (totally my problem - nothing to do with him). I was wondering if anyone was in a similar situation and how they dealt with it.

I do not understand why you keep wanting to label me as a pedophile. I have seen multiple posts from people that can give exact measurements of their teenage son's penis and have not seen you jump in to respond (and I agree that it is odd they should know). I ask a simple question and you are all over me.

You can rest at ease, I am not a pedophile and my son is a happy, healthy kid. You seem very sensitive to the issue of pedophila - I would venture to guess that you were molested as a child and if so I'm very sorry to hear that. However, it does not mean all adults are out to get kids.

The subject of how a dad deals with knowing that he's smaller than his sons and the subject of a dad helping a son deal with being smaller than his younger brother have come up before. Though he hasn't been on the site for nearly a year now, fourinchmike has posted the most on this subject. To get a sense of how well adjusted he is to the situation and to see how a father can really make a difference in a kid's self esteem, read his opening post in the topic Helping a Younger Guy Accept His Small Dick.

Alan G

Maybe I did not phrase the question properly - .....I do not understand why you keep wanting to label me as a pedophile. ............. I ask a simple question and you are all over me.

You seem very sensitive to the issue of pedophila - I would venture to guess that you were molested as a child and if so I'm very sorry to hear that. However, it does not mean all adults are out to get kids.

You know very well I did not "label" you as a pedophile.

Now you are very cleverly going to "guess" I was molested? Oh, and express your great sorrow?

No, I was never molested. And no, I am not "sensitive" to it. As much as you are trying to twist it around, this is not about me.

The way you phrased your post struck me as creepy and I said so. Everything since then has been your making snide remarks and trying to start an argument, implying that others who thought your post odd were somehow themselves perverts. It is regrettable that you are so sensitive.

Dukeblade/Curious2222,

OK guys. The "referee" had just called a "time-out." When "play" resumes, it would probably be wisest if the two of you were to refrain from addressing each other any further. Agreed??? Thanks in advance for your continued co-operation. :waytogo:

Btw, the original title of this thread is a misnomer because, in this instance, the father is not actually smaller than the son. Instead, this conjecture is simply a future speculation, which may or may not happen. As has already been mentioned, the son's puberty, still some years away, will finally determine.

Rick

Ive thought that too.I dont think I want to have a boy,not only because of the penis size,but i think that I might be jealous if he has more fun than I did,like if goes out with girls at a young age and has a lot of sex.I know it makes no sense,but I fear Ill be jealous and resent him.But i also wouldnt want my kid to be like me.So i guess I cant win and shouldnt have kids.

• 1 month later...
I am only one inch non-erect. I saw my five year old son in the bathtub. I didn't have to measure him. I probably wasn't half his size, and it was humiliating. Later, he saw me changing clothes and told me that I was tiny compared to him. It's something you never forget.

Ok, first off buddy, I REALLY don't think your 5 year old son is going to compare himself to you. If you're gonna post, please post something useful and not stupid crap like this.

Let me start out by saying my son is only 6 right now and luckily I am still larger than him at this point. However, compared to his peers he seems to have an above average penis (from his mother's side) so I am assuming one day soon he will be larger than me.

Maybe it's just me but it seems like it would be embarrasing to be smaller than your son. Has anyone experienced this and was it ever a problem? I don't know why I worry about it but it bothers me (although I'm happy for him).

Okay, I'll weigh in. I have sons, they were about my size around age 9-10 (we showered together when camping). I must confess it was somewhat uncomfortable for me and I didn't want this uncomfortableness to become evident upon my part. So, I stopped showering with them, they were old enough to shower by themselves, they hadn't gotten to the age where size was important nor something they noticed.

Sooo... it never was a problem because I gave them their space and made sure to keep mine.

Hope that helps! Got any question... just ask.