Happy or Jealous? Your son is better hung than you.

• 2 months later...

I know my 40 year old son's penis is bigger than my 63 year old penis. About a year ago we went to the local pool and showered nude both before entering the pool and after leaving the pool. His penis flaccid is about five or six inches long and hangs down partially covering his large balls. This is in comparison to my hidden dick and small balls.

• 2 months later...

In my country it is normal to shower naked in public swim baths. And I have seen quite a few fathers and sons showering next to each other...

It´s not that rare that you will see teenage sons being bigger down there than their fathers, I have seen that quite a few times. If the son has taken his penis size from the mothers side of the family, there is nothing strange about that. Even that, I must admit, it´s always kind of strange to see a 15-16 year old boy being clearly bigger than his dad. And I have even seen some 12-13 yo sons being bigger than or at least the same size as their dad. Funny LOL

For example I remember that just a couple of months ago I went to a public swim bath and I saw an Asian father and his 12-13 yo son showering naked. The father was very very tiny down there, maybe two inches flaccid. While his son looked very big for his age, probably close to 5 inches flaccid. It almost looked absurd. But it was REAL!

• 4 years later...

BB you've been very quiet with your distorted views and opinions for a long time, which I find pleasing.

However, I'm British, a supporter of this site and proudly an SOS member.

I find your interjections distasteful, dated and irrelevant.

I wonder that your presence is tolerated, but :m: is a site where toleration is dominant.

I feel you are either a seriously disturbed young person who should seek professional help, or an inveterate trouble maker.

Personally I think your expressions of distaste are anathema to the majority of users and members of :m: , but I am particularly dismayed that you use British in your name: again I'm proud to be British but you make me ashamed to be a British subject.

Edited by Guest

And as far as knowing who has a big one and who has a little one from what you see in a locker room, surely by now everybody knows about "growers" and "show-ers." "Show-ers" are larger flaccid and don't grow all that much when becoming erect, and "growers" are smaller flaccid but grow a lot (sometimes doubling or more) when becoming erect. I think this is important for every male to know since penis size is often such an important subject in some/many/most guys' lives.

I've never seen my 17yo son erect, but flaccid he is considerably larger than me. He could just be a grower with a similar erect size as me, he could be bigger, I just don't know. But I'm happy for him, I know that he will not feel like he has to hide away in locker rooms etc.

He has more confidence whilst naked than I did at 17, that much is obvious, it's just a shame his entire free time is spent in his room on his x-box! Whatever his sexuality it will be a long time before he gets to show it and use it if he carries on like that!

I've never seen my 17yo son erect, but flaccid he is considerably larger than me. He could just be a grower with a similar erect size as me, he could be bigger, I just don't know. But I'm happy for him, I know that he will not feel like he has to hide away in locker rooms etc.

He has more confidence whilst naked than I did at 17, that much is obvious, it's just a shame his entire free time is spent in his room on his x-box! Whatever his sexuality it will be a long time before he gets to show it and use it if he carries on like that!

I've just realised, I shouldn't have written the above reply. If I've seen my son's penis I must be a paedophile! What? Even talking about it does? Ohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooo!

I'm also surprised that people have a grasp of measurements down to the half inch - I just don't think you can gauge that unless you have a prolonged stare and do people really do that around family?

My Dad and I have occasionally gotten changed together and the very most I could say on the basis of a handful of very quick glances is that his willy is similar to mine. But I couldn't tell you more than that and - thankfully - have no idea what his erection is like.

• 4 years later...

i wonder how you guys feel who have a smaller and thinner soft dick than your son's. Are you rather proud of him being bigger than yourself - or is there more like jealousy about the visible size difference?

I am quite jealous (and not so happy/comfortable showing myself nude in situations like changing together at a public pool locker room or with speedos at the beach etc.) but i am still very happy for him being hung. I also wonder if any of you ever saw your son's dick fully erected, how that happened and how you feel about that size difference.

• RodEnuf changed the title to Happy or Jealous? Your son is better hung than you.
6 hours ago, Stephen92 said:

i wonder how you guys feel who have a smaller and thinner soft dick than your son's. Are you rather proud of him being bigger than yourself - or is there more like jealousy about the visible size difference?

I am quite jealous (and not so happy/comfortable showing myself nude in situations like changing together at a public pool locker room or with speedos at the beach etc.) but i am still very happy for him being hung. I also wonder if any of you ever saw your son's dick fully erected, how that happened and how you feel about that size difference.

No, jealousy doesn't describe it.  However, I can sense a lack of respect not ideal for parenting in such cases.

My 16 year old son is a little bigger than me when soft.  I have never seen him hard since before puberty.  I have mixed feelings, both proud and jealous.  I used to go around the house nude quite often, not so much now that i know he is at least my size, if not bigger.  I don't want him to think he is the alpha male.  Body wise, he is taller and he weighs more than me.  I am probably stronger and in better shape though.  Like JamesD mentioned, i want to keep the respect.

Just keep in mind that we probably get laid more often!

As a son who is likely bigger than his father, but whose father wasn't around,  I can say that my opinion  or image of my father wouldn't change at all if I knew for a fact his cock  were smaller than mine.  Hell, it wouldn't change even if his were bigger. How he reacted to it would be the deciding factor on how I reacted to him. 

I don't judge my father too harshly for not being there for me as my mother had some hand in it. Also,  the father figure who comes the closest to filling his space has a small cock, and my opinion of him is higher than of almost any other man I've ever met. 

On 8/30/2019 at 8:30 PM, Stephen92 said:

Jealousy isn't the word I'd use. It's not jealousy because it's not even about him, it's about me. Inadequacy is probably the better word, but as a dad, not a man. It's a mentality more than anything that dad should be the MAN I think. Being the man means (in our imaginations) having the bigger dick. Coming from a history of being comfortable nude together to covering up when I noticed he was getting bigger, the relief to be nude again and get used to the new reality was obvious. He was just happy to be that free again, even though I was nervous as hell. Lol. Nothing has ever come up about it, and neither of us acknowledge it. We still do all the stupid things we used to and goof around and sometimes I cringe to myself but it is what it is. Still have those moments I'd rather just cover up and walk away though. Not sure that will ever go away.

I’m sure if I had a son that had reached say ten years of age, he would be at least as large as I am now, maybe even larger. I’ve seen young boys of probably that age naked in a shower/change room at a public pool. Their penises were as large as, if not larger than mine. That fact didn’t really surprise me at all but it is still rather embarrassing nonetheless.