What physical characteristic or attribute of your penis does your partner like the most?

Tsoren

What does your partner like most about your penis, or what do you like most about your partner's penis?

No doubt about it, my wife loves my foreskin the most.  She had never seen a penis with a foreskin until mine.  But from the very first time she saw that extra skin and found all the ways she could play with it, she was hooked.  I hadn't realized it before, but my foreskin is rather long, and covers my glans even when I'm erect.  She just loves playing with it:  twisting it, pulling it, nibbling on it, inserting her tongue under it.  She especially loves to retract it and let go and watch it slide back up to cover my glans, whether I'm flaccid or erect.  She totally lost it the first time I put an M&M under the foreskin for her to find.  Only problem was, she now expects treats all the time.   

We often joke that she may have passed on me if it weren't for my foreskin. 

LOL, what a cool post!

I read the intro sentence/paragraph and thought, "Oh, 'partner...'  He may not wanna hear from hetero guys."  Then I read on.  Again, what a cool story! 

As for the question - I dunno.  She seemed to like stroking it inside my pants when we were in high school.  I think she really enjoyed getting me totally excited - perhaps it was just knowing she could cause that.  But we never "did" anything more than "pet."  Many decades later we got back together.  My penis is not what is used to be, sadly.  We don't really talk about it so I can't say what she likes about it, but she DOES like it inside her.  She's very quiet throughout sex (Catholic upbringing, I think) so I never know what she really likes (or wants for that matter).

I really enjoy when I can get her to actually moan - but that's usually from my fingers or tongue.  Oh well... time marches on...

Very interesting question. My wife has always loved to touch my penis and stroke it to a full erection. Not sure how to answer the question except to say she has always given my penis great hand jobs an occasional kiss and loves it inside her vagina. My favorite physical characteristic is my cocks girth which makes intercourse especially enjoyable.

My wife is becoming increasingly frustrated with the small size of my erection. She thought she could ‘adjust’ but it’s becoming more difficult for her I guess. She has experienced ‘big’ before. We do discuss it which I think relieves her frustration, for awhile anyway. We actually get along just fine though.

What I like most about my penis is that I think it’s perfectly formed. My testicles are small as well but everything is at least in proportion. It looks perfectly normal, other than being really small. It works really well too. I get really hard and I get erections very easily, but I do tend to ejaculate rather quickly. 

It is difficult to think of a penis as an entity unto itself, separate from the man attached. As a mental exercise, I tried to do this now. When I think of the nicest penises I have seen and felt, separate from my enjoyment of the pairing itself, I think about the curve and the proportions. I think a curve in any direction is very sexy and appealing. It feels good, yes, but visually it is very stimulating. Nice proportions, a certain length to girth ratio, is delightful to see. I also like a certain amount of shine. A shiny dick is beautiful. Beckoning.

I trust that my current partner isn't reading this or I am in deep shit!  A few months ago when my lady friend was in NYC playing with girlfriends of hers I happened to be invited over to dinner by a very close friend of my lady friend.  After a scotch and a couple of glasses of wine things got a wee bit out of hand and we ended up in her bed.  It was then she told me that my lady friend had shared with her how she loved my girth..."he is soooooooooooooooo thick".  I never thought I was "sooooooooooooooooo thick" but who am I too judge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My partners have all liked the way my shaft gets thicker from tip to base, they have all commented on the way it gradually opens them up, until they are ready to feel the thick base 'stretching' them. I've also had comments on how my raised ridge feels against their G-spot. A few have like how the veins stand out, one 'tight one' even said she could feel them.

• 3 months later...

I've never had a partner show any interest in my penis in bed other than to check quickly tp see if it is hard quickly without comment, except one who, after checking, suddenly said, "Don't let anyone tell you it's too small" and then referred to it as her "little fireman" which I found disturbing. 

Took a long time to regain my erection though I hid that problem by eating her pussy.  This had been a regular partner and was a major factor in the decline of our sexual  relationship.  Yeah, I should have been more open to whatever was on her mind instead of trying to brush the comment aside.  Too sensitive as usual back in the day.

Edited by Guest

@JamesD My goodness what a sad, sad story! We are emotionally fragile creatures and sometimes it doesn't take much to bring us down. At my age, I no longer put much credence in hurtful remarks, oh they still hurt, but I tend of disregard them now. Life is too short.

My wife has never to my memory remarked upon my penis, except sometimes when she sees me naked she will say, "Where's your cock?" which gets me to pull it out of the fat pad and demonstrate it, such as it is.

On 9/3/2019 at 3:11 PM, Tsoren said:

What physical characteristic or attribute of your penis does your partner like the most?

That's a hard one. (No pun intended. Well, okay, pun intended!) She's never said anything specifically. Or, at least, never the same thing. 

To begin with, I think my looks turn her on the most. That is, my face and my body. She was turned on by me at first sight. She really loves to see me naked, especially when I'm just stepping out of the shower, with water running down my hairy , muscular chest. (Wow! That sounds like something out of a romance novel!) She also likes my ass and (muscular) thighs. 

About my cock, I'd have to say it's a combination of things for her. It really turns her on having the power to get me rock hard. A little off topic, but she likes to play with my cock, edge me -- get me to the brink and then hold me off for awhile, tormenting me (in a hot way!). Underneath, my wife's a bit of a size queen. I'm sure she wishes I were bigger. OTOH, I think she gets off by the contrast by my small cock to my height and build. She's mentioned that she finds it very erotic how "vulnerable" my small cock looks between my muscular thighs. She's also described it as being very nice-looking , in an esthetic sense: well-shaped, no blemishes, silky smooth and cut. But, then, again, it could be a little bigger. . . 

17 hours ago, Nillywilly said:

@JamesD My goodness what a sad, sad story! We are emotionally fragile creatures and sometimes it doesn't take much to bring us down. At my age, I no longer put much credence in hurtful remarks, oh they still hurt, but I tend of disregard them now. Life is too short.

I don't think she was trying to be hurtful. but after that, I could no longer be blissfully unaware of how small she thought I was.  She had probably sensed my sensitivity about my dick and impulsively thought she could reverse my feelings.

My guess is that many supportive women "don't know what to say or do" when confronted with a small penis.  Thus, they say nothing whereas they know complementing one on the larger side will be appreciated.

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, TinyJock said:

She's mentioned that she finds it very erotic how "vulnerable" my small cock looks between my muscular thighs. 

I've never had a woman say that, but I'm sure I presented as "vulnerable" in many respects which tended to attract dominant women.  This would become obvious only as time progressed.

• 2 weeks later...

My partner /husband has always said that at 5.5" it is the perfect size for him. His favourite bit is the glans, he says that when I fuck him he can feel the ridge, and when I cum he can feel the head expand and pulsate. 

Unfortunately it's not very good for blow jobs, not jaw friendly.