How many women have you been with and how many times have you been rejected for your size?

mate0301

Out of eight attempts: Two complete rejections. Three reluctantly allowed me to proceed but there were certainly no encore or repeat performances allowed.  Three were actually intrigued with my small size. They seemed genuinely delighted in what they were seeing. I guess my very small size was as much a novelty to them as anything. I even married one from this group. After a few years of marriage though the novelty seems to have worn off and frustration has taken its place.

The only woman who I have ever been with is my wife.  And lucky for me, she kept me.  Not sure if the size of my penis had anything to do with it.  I think it had more to do with my charming, witty personality, my extreme good looks, my immense wealth, and my humble nature.  Oh, and my foreskin.  :roflmao:

So even though my numbers are low, I can honestly say that I have never been rejected because of my size.  I am a perfect one for one.  But if you add in all my fantasies, I have probably been with hundreds of women, no, make that thousands, and not one of them ever rejected me because of the size of my penis.  In fact, they all worshipped my penis.   (Hey, it's my fantasy.)  :D

Edited by Tsoren

@mate0301  I am 2 for 2 for women letting me in their pants.  I should have made more attempts when i was dating but I was afraid of being rejected because of my size.  Since I have been married, there have been lots of rejections, but none because of size alone.

Turn this question around a little, how many have gotten laid based on size alone?

I am 1 for 6. The first 5 women did not want to have sex after it got hot and steamy and we had gotten undressed. Two of them actually told me my size was too small, the other three pretended to have a headache or having to get up early in the morning. None of those five was ready for a second attempt. The sixth one finally agreed after 6 months of dating and ended up becoming my wife. To this day she calls my dick cute.

I prefer guys, but have slept with three women — all paid-for prostitutes. 

The first one, in Amsterdam, was wonderful and sweet and really knew what she was doing with a little thing. 

The others, in Thailand and Buenos Aires, were less thrilled with what they saw. One chuckled a little and just sort of laid there; the other laughed openly and ultimately just made me jack off while she watched. 

After racking my brain, I wrote down all the sexual partners I could recall. I came up with 18 but there may have been a few more. I was never turned down because of my size as far as I know. There were a few occasions when I was so drunk that I couldn't get it up though. Even then the girls gave it their best effort to help me get hard. There was one girl in particular that didn't want to give up. She repeatedly sucked me to get me hard and then tried to quickly mount me. She was fighting a losing battle though. I would go soft before she could get in position. We were both still naked when I woke up the next morning. I played with her big titties for a while and then guided her hand to my boner. She eventually came to and we were able to have sex.

I've only been with 2 women, 1st was my wife of 25 years, 2nd was another after my wife passed.  Neither rejected me and the 2nd one said she loved my hard dick, just the right size for sucking.  I was good with that.

However, I have been with one guy and he recently rejected me because I could not penetrate him. We are both in our 60's and overweight so add that to small size and I'm not a topper.  He gave me all kinds of reasons that we should just be friends from now on but I realized after he left that it was because I couldn't enter him. So far he is the only man I've been with and it is affecting me a little.   

• 1 month later...

Being fortunate to have matured during the sexual revolution of the 60s and 70s I slept with quite a number of women before my marriage.  It was not at all unusual to have first date sex and I sure don’t think penis size was a consideration for the women.  I slept with somewhere around 35 women before I was married with zero rejections.  
Since my wife passed away (13years ago) I’ve slept with 13 women with zero rejections. Again I have been fortunate since most of these women also matured during the sexual revolution.  
So, in summary, 48 women, zero rejections.  

Edited by IndyBanker1946

@RodEnuf Growing up when I did without the luxury of the internet to view and discover what the average size cock was I never felt big in any way.  I guess that has stuck with me through my 73 years.  It probably didn’t help that the first gal I had a long term sexual relationship with had been previously sleeping with a guy I knew was much bigger and I.  Also, my late wife told me her ex’s cock was as big as her forearm.  I think those facts have stuck with me my entire life.  

With almost no exception, I got to know women very well before we had sex which, I now believe, drastically reduced the chances of being rejected for size, which never happened. 

Basically, I knew the woman "wanted to make our relationship work" before we had sex.  The process took from weeks, to months or even years in some cases.  I don't recall doing this "because" I had a smaller than average penis (which I tried to deny), but it might have been one of several subconscious factors behind my lack of assertiveness or confidence.  Looking back it is now clear to me that I played "hard to get" which is "supposed to be" a female tactic!

I think, however, lack of sexual satisfaction on the part of my female partners, due to either size and or related factors caused the slow motion breakdown of the relationships.   Uh, they should have found-out before we were so personally involved if I was what they wanted in bed!

There can be no doubt that my approach to sexual relationships drastically skewed the types of women I attracted for relationships.  The opposite approach of sex first intrigues me.  I believe I was rejected MANY time for not pursuing sex immediately on meeting.  In those cases, they didn't have to reject me explicitly,   They would simply have little further interest and I got the hint and didn't try to "get to know" them further.

Edited by Guest

On 9/12/2019 at 9:29 AM, caliboy25 said:

I prefer guys, but have slept with three women — all paid-for prostitutes. 

The first one, in Amsterdam, was wonderful and sweet and really knew what she was doing with a little thing. 

The others, in Thailand and Buenos Aires, were less thrilled with what they saw. One chuckled a little and just sort of laid there; the other laughed openly and ultimately just made me jack off while she watched. 

Thailand? Considering the average there is even smaller than the average world wide - considerably - that's shocking. 

And I hope you got your money back for having to jerk of.

Im gay but was bisexual from age 13 to about 17.  I have been with about 15 women sexually that I can remember, almost all of them during that bisexual phase.   At the time I was skinny athletic so my dick was probably 5.5".   None of them ever mentioned anything about my size.   There were alot of older women that preferred to give me oral sex to completion.  I guess that may have been because of my size.  One of the older women at the time told me most women when they want to give oral sex prefer cocks about my size, just what she said.  Most of the women I fucked back then were smaller in size, thats the type girls I liked to fuck.  One of the women, a married older neighbor woman in her 30s, seemed to love sucking me, her husband had a very large dick, she said she rarely sucked him.