How many women have you been with and how many times have you been rejected for your size?

mate0301

On 9/12/2019 at 12:29 PM, caliboy25 said:

I prefer guys, but have slept with three women — all paid-for prostitutes. 

The first one, in Amsterdam, was wonderful and sweet and really knew what she was doing with a little thing. 

The others, in Thailand and Buenos Aires, were less thrilled with what they saw. One chuckled a little and just sort of laid there; the other laughed openly and ultimately just made me jack off while she watched. 

I should have mentioned my experience with prostitutes. 

I didn't think it was relevant, but just to be complete, no prostitute ever rejected me for my penis size.  Obviously, the relatively short time I indulged with prostitutes was a compensation for not wanting to put myself "out there" asking for sex directly, thus basically paying not to be obviously judged.   I enjoyed being the one who was asked, pretending/ fantasizing money wasn't involved.

The ones I came to know personally usually discussed size at some point, claiming size didn't matter or big dicks were too much trouble for them.  A couple I knew well tried-out sph talk by surprise to see if I responded and several "accidently" revealed I was small in front of their friends so they could enjoy a good laugh at my expense.  Those seemed to have been angry about a perceived slight or had some other "attitude."  A number of prostitutes wanted to know if I was gay or professed to like that I was so gentle while most guys were rough or even abusive.

I'm amazed 2 prostitutes mentioned by caliboy25 were so blatantly disrespectful to a paying customer.  Sex with prostitutes to fantasize doesn't work, ultimately.  They are people too and their think and emotions eventually come into play.  

I wouldn't recommend prostitution except for someone stuck in prolonged virginity that needs to break free of that.

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2019 at 10:01 AM, lilpeter said:

I've only been with 2 women, 1st was my wife of 25 years, 2nd was another after my wife passed.  Neither rejected me and the 2nd one said she loved my hard dick, just the right size for sucking.  I was good with that.

However, I have been with one guy and he recently rejected me because I could not penetrate him. We are both in our 60's and overweight so add that to small size and I'm not a topper.  He gave me all kinds of reasons that we should just be friends from now on but I realized after he left that it was because I couldn't enter him. So far he is the only man I've been with and it is affecting me a little.   

to add to this, I have since this was written made arrangements to meet another man. Didn't go well. We met at a motel, chatted a bit but as soon as our pants were of he said nope, can't do it. I'm too small.  Just flat out no. 

I don't get all devastated because I know I'm small but I've been contacted by 2 other men since then and it seems I am becoming reluctant to try again.  One of them at least claims that size is not an issue but you never really know.

@lilpeter 
I have met 2 guys and we have become regulars.  They loves anal and we have difficulties.  Limited positions.  However both have said, it doesn't matter, love sucking your cock and even if your cock is rubbing my ass it feels good, without penetration.  Also (to be crude) finger fucking.  Oops sorry, manual stimulation of the anal sphincter area.
So its not always about big cock and pounding an ass.

I tell people I don't bottom and with a 5" dick anal presents  challenges, so I am more into oral....never been a problem yet.
One guy says he only likes 7+ and thick for anal  but would love to suck me off.

Preferences: big, small, cut, uncut, top, bottom, oral only, bears, otters,  twinks, hairy, asian, black, other, tall , short, trucker, professionals, tradesmen, daddy, overweight, HWP....

My preferences (so I once thought) 5'9"-5;10:, blond, blue eyed, smooth, 5-6"?
Me 64yrs old
My first long term partner 5'7", dark brown hair, brown eyes, hairy like a gorilla, oral only, 5.5" 44 years old.
My 2 most recent regulars: one; 6'2", slim, light brown hair, blue eyes, shaves everything but his head, 7" 37yrs old, loves anal, loves BIG cocks, but also loves our sessions.
Other 5'10" 190lbs, dark hair, little body hair, was only oral, discovering loves anal too,  7.5" 59 yrs old, loves my cock.

Preferences for most people I find are not written in stone.
Be open, be honest and think of it not so much as rejection, but incompatibility of preferences.

Edited by canuck45

In the low three figures. Which is kinda remarkable since I've been married twice, lived with a woman for a couple years, had a handful of fairly serious relationships from one to six months, and, with the exception of my first wife, was mostly monogamous while in a relationship. My first wife and I got married way too young (right out of high school) and never felt any restraint about hitting on other women. During the last half of the marriage, she was seeing other men, too. 

I enjoyed scoring with women. I was very good at it, and really didn't have to try that hard. I usually left the bar early with the hottest chcik. I'm pretty sure the reasons why I scored so easily were my looks and confidence. Certainly not for my prowess in the sack. I'm not that great when it comes to fucking. I've been in enough MFM three-ways to know I'm not that great compared to better-hung guys. I make up for it in being great at eating pussy and otherwise making things hot and sexy. On the whole, most chicks didn't seem to be that bothered by my being hung like a chipmunk. 

How many times have I been rejected? Half a dozen times that I know of. Of course, don't know how many of my one-night stands might have turned into rejections if I'd tried a repeat. Of those that did reject me, they're about half-and-half "befores" and "afters".

One of the "befores" stopped me after a few minutes of foreplay and said she was sorry but she had "a fantasy for big dicks." What I really remember, though, was that she'd screwed a buddy of mine the week before who met her criteria and wanted to ask him to join us! Unfortunately, hhe was out and didn't answer his phone. The next time I saw him, I got off telling him all about it. Another woman just became totally unresponsive right after feeling me up. After a few minutes of this, I got up and pulled my trousers back on. On the way out, I ran into her roommate in the living room who confided this girl was only into guys with big cocks. I ended up dating/screwing the roommate for the next couple weeks, a not-so-bad-looking Jewish girl. 

The first "after" was my college roommate's girlfriend. He had confided he really didn't care for her that much, she was just an easy lay. After we'd had sex, she said it could only be a "one-time thing", that she was in love with Dusty, my roommate. Apparently she felt the need to amplify that with the additional fact that he was a fantastic fuck. That, too, didn't seem enough explanation for her, so she added that his dick was much much bigger than mine; adding that I'd have been alright if she'd never fucked him but now she knew she could never be satisfied by a small cock again. Apparently, she confessed to him as soon as possible, fearing I'd blab everything (which I did). He commented that she'd mentioned I was a little "lacking in the meat department". Another "after" was with a girl I'd previously dated. We ran into each other one night and ended up in bed. Previously when she was ready to cum, I'd pull out and go down on her. This time instead she kept me pumping away for what seemed forever, afterwards explaining I was just too small for her. I never understood why she went home with me to begin with if that was the case. Another one was really an "after". We'd been going together for a few months. She seemed to be thoroughly satisfied with oral sex. We'd even taken an apartment together. We stayed one weekend at the house (well, closer to a mansion) of her ex-after-school-boss in college, an older German fellow named Hans. Sunday morning, in bed, she said we'd have to break it off, that she realized she'd never be satisfied with just oral sex, that she needed a bigger dick than mine. Like the first girl, she said size wouldn't have mattered, but Hans's huge dick had ruined her for smaller ones. As an aside, she confided she'd talked it over with Hans and he'd advised the breakup. She and I stayed friends for many years. Knowing what she'd confided, it was always a bit weird whenever we'd see Hans. 

I'm sure there are a few other examples of "before" and "afters". On the other hand, I had far, far more "keeps" than rejections, so it wasn't the end of the world. The way I looked at it, you can't be afraid to strike out if you wanna play baseball. . . even if you've been handed a small bat. If you're afraid of the occasional failure, you better sit in the stands and be a spectator. 

I've only been with 3 women, all were married and their husbands were also there. I used to hire out myself, mainly for married couples looking for a male for the husband to experiment with. On 3 occasions, the wife joined in but normally the wives just watched the husband and me play. I wasn't ever rejected. I did always send the couples full body nudes, both soft and erect, before meeting up with them.

Two  I married both.  First time ex saw it on our honeymoon, she asked "where were you hiding that"?  I don't know what she expected.  There was always a bulge.  Her mother even told her to tell me my pants were too snug.  Imagine that.  MIL was a crotch watcher.  I was a virgin when we married.  All my fault.  Women were clearly attracted to what they saw.  I was raised to be a good boy.  

On 12/25/2019 at 1:44 AM, TinyJock said:

Another "after" was with a girl I'd previously dated. We ran into each other one night and ended up in bed. Previously when she was ready to cum, I'd pull out and go down on her. This time instead she kept me pumping away for what seemed forever, afterwards explaining I was just too small for her.

Oh, oh.  That sounds much like the story of my sex life except women never discussed what was happening explicitly, leaving me pretty confused.  I only figured it out in distant retrospect.  Guess i was too sensitive back in the day and they could sense that.

Three rejections who where up for it until we got naked and they saw it. One carried on but didn’t put inside her and then said she felt unwell (but didn’t even touch it!), two just came out with it.  Then three girlfriends who eventually dumped me (didn’t tell me to my face it was because of it - but later found out it was). Then my wife!.... who has accepted it for what it is (to a degree) and learnt to love it as a part of me.  

so six rejections and one acceptance! Mine is very very small though.

• 4 weeks later...

I must admit that though predominantly gay, I have had sex with eight ladies, three of them girlfriends at the time. No prostitutes on my chart, just regular females I've met in various circumstances.

I have never been rejected by a woman, that is, at least not due to my penis size. The usual reason, I suspect, has to do with my seemingly gayish demeanor.

I found this site by chance some time ago, and it struck me to be offering quite a vibrant forum section with lots of interesting discussions. To compare, LPSG is quite boring. I should, perhaps, add that my goods are not small.

Women in general do not seem to be to good judges of size.

Edited by Aaron77

I have a 5.7" length 5.4" girth erection.

I have been with at least 50 women in my life.

None of them have refused sex with me for my cock size, but I'm aware some of them will not have sex intercourse with me again (including two being very verbal after sex, saying I have a small dick).

I have received compliments and complainings as well. Perks of be an average cock (or a little bit over or under average, it depends on the study), I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been in about 8 dating relationships with women beyond hookups and 2 have rejected me due to size.  My 2nd girlfriend in high school tools everyone I was small.  I didn't date again until college.

Then my last girlfriend broke it off after s sexual mismatch.  She had been with much larger men and I couldn't perform well.

22 hours ago, DallasDavey said:

My 2nd girlfriend in high school tools everyone I was small.  I didn't date again until college.

No real Girlfriends in High School, any that showed interest were immediately mocked by the jocks & cool guys for being chatted up by the smart guy with the little dick.

End result was none of those interested chicks wanted to be branded as uncool & associated with "Splinter Dick", which a few hero's refer to me as.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting topic.

I'm not really sure how many women I've been with but I'm guessing conservatively probably 120+. I'm 57 yo, been sexually active since I was 13, I've been married once and that was for less than a year. I've taken care of myself for the most part and I'm told by my gf that I have the confidence of a man with a big dick,  and I'm considered good looking (by most anyway lol). I've run my own business's most of my life so I've had the opportunity to pursue sex when I wanted. For the most part my sex life has been a lot of fun with a few F'd up instance's. 

As I mentioned on the intro thread, when I was younger I was just a bit over 5". I can think of a couple of women who we're a bit disappointed and didn't have me back for seconds. But it was after some medication I took in my 40's reduced my hard length to just under 4" that I began to get some rejection. After the size reduction I got a chance to date a cute blond I'd known socially for many years. On the 3rd date we were kissing in her driveway at the end of the evening and I thought she'd invite me inside. As we kissed my now less than 4"' boner happened to press against her leg. She drew back, pointed at my small bulge and said "And what are we going to do with that!?" then she turned and walked in her house and wouldn't go out with me again.  

As I also mentioned in the intro thread shortly after we met I noticed my gf just was NOT getting off on my now reduced meat. After much coaxing and cajoling I got her sexual history out of her. Her first real BF had a very impressive big boner. Over 9" and fat and she'd had several lover's with BIG D's, and that has "set her clock" sexually, so to speak. Although she denies being a size Queen, it was only after we got some large penis extensions and dildo's did she really start to have good orgasm's.

Women:  Only (?) five - but that's if you count my first HS girlfriend.  We never actually had sex, but we were completely naked and in bed and she definitely was not rejecting me, she begged me to "put it in."  I was too scared she'd get pregnant.  Anyway, a non-rejection.

Next was a girl I knew from work.  She'd just broken up with a mutual friend and, somehow, we ended up driving to New Orleans, having a night on the town, and too tired to drive back home, we took a hotel room.  King bed.  I stripped to my whitey tighties, she stripped to her underwear and then dropped her bra on the floor as she climbed into bed.  I guess she went to sleep, I couldn't.  I could not get the sight of her in panties only out of my head - PLUS I was still a virgin!  Eventually, she took pity on me and got up, removed her panties, and invited me in.  We enjoyed a bit of foreplay (including my first clumsy and uneducated attempt at cunnilingus) but then I entered and after maybe ten strokes I lost it!  It was absolute heaven for me and a major disappointment for her (understandably).  We never dated again (AND she got back with the mutual friend - awkward!).  I'd call this a rejection but, was it for size, or for lack of prowess.  Clearly the latter and possibly also the former.

Next was a separated woman at a school we were both attending for some months.  We hung out quite a bit and eventually started having sex (my second time and on from there).  Despite my inexperience (she was six years older), we hit it off and she even told me once that I was the first to make her cum vaginally without any electric assistance.  Was this a lie?  Probably.  The course ended and we went our separate ways.  Non-rejection.

Next, first wife.  Great sex until she had the kids she wanted.  Then the only thick thing of mine she wanted was my wallet.  Neutral, but eventually I rejected her.

Next, my wife.  No rejection.  Not enough sex for either of us, I don't believe, but that's due to age and weight more than anything else, not penis size.  I think what's critical is to become friends first.  Relationships can't be based on sex, alone.  I don't think that's how we're made.

On 3/14/2020 at 3:23 PM, in part, smallerDdesire said:

As I mentioned on the intro thread, when I was younger I was just a bit over 5".  [ . . . ]  But it was after some medication I took in my 40's reduced my hard length to just under 4" that I began to get some rejection.

What medication reduced the size of your erection?

11 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

Women:  Only (?) five - but that's if you count my first HS girlfriend. 

The topic asks about rejection (or lack of) from women, but several here have mentioned rejection (or lack thereof) from other males.  Although I've never had sex with another male and almost no sexual contact beyond a couple 14 and under incidents, I will add this one "non-rejection."

I've mentioned this in other topics here, but for a year or two, I had a roommate in an apartment in Arizona (a very HOT place, if you didn't already know that).  I would often be nude in the apartment - virtually every morning getting my coffee, going to/from showers, and sometimes just sitting watching TV during hot nights.  I was 5'7" and with an average build, and a slightly smaller than "average" penis (when soft, definitely smaller).  IOW, nothing particularly noteworthy.  He, however, was a 6' tall guy of Scandinavian descent - blond hair, blue eyes, not athletic but not fat, but also sporting a MUCH larger penis and balls - a package that reminded me of how big my dad's package appeared to me as a boy.  He saw me completely naked on a regular basis, but I saw him naked maybe a handful of times in all that time.

It was after he married and moved out that I learned from him (when he was quite drunk, I should mention) that he loved seeing me naked all those times and wanted desperately to suck my penis or at least just fondle me.  I was completely floored by this revelation - but I guess we can place this firmly in the "non-rejection" column despite my obviously smaller package.

Been with about 25 women.  No rejections for size.  A few of them did tell friends about it and expressed disappoinment.  Most did not do this.  A few actually liked my size.

Some were one-night stands which didn't repeat, which may be because of size, but I was never told that, nor did I try too hard to make them happen again.

• 2 weeks later...

I have only been with one woman, my current girlfriend and she loves my size.  Being 4.5 inches hard, I was always afraid to date.  I was too afraid of being rejected because of my size.  One day I realized that I could not doing anything about my size and just accepted it.  I got some of confidence from accepting my size and ask her out.  She was relieved that I was on the short size.  She really did not enjoy sex with her past boyfriends.  I have ask her about her previous boyfriends, which were all larger than me.  One was little more than double my size.  Sex can sometimes be a challenge because she is a curvy Mexican girl with a big ass.  We try different positions, but the ones we use the most are the positions that hit her g spot.  

Without me probing or prompting quite a few women would complain to me about guys with big cocks hurting them without really saying how big or how much smaller I was. 

Eventually, I would discover they were patronizing me in the hopes our sex would improve in spite of my small dick.  Eventually, I would discover they preferred a big dick if the guy was considerate and skilled, but they were fed-up with abuse from big cock guys.

Generally, they would give-up on my dick and I would evolve to one-side oral service.