How many women have you been with and how many times have you been rejected for your size?

mate0301

On 4/2/2020 at 10:13 AM, Nillywilly said:

@4inchkoreancut Everybody thinks girls with big bootys like big dicks, sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Yes.  It is well known that guys with "big dicks" go after women with "big booties" thinking there will be a "big pussy" correlation.

A couple women have told me that a new big dick partner would often compliment their "big pussy" in the context of "getting the OK" to fuck as long and hard and deep as they wanted.  They considered this a considerate attitude compared to big dick guys who turned out to be callous or even sadistic.  Them mentioning this was in the context of pooh poohing size, offered, as usual, without my prompting with only implied reference to my small size which, rationalizing, I overlooked.

I also heard from those women that they hated men who complained about their "big pussy."

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, JamesD said:

It is well known that guys with "big dicks" go after women with "big booties" thinking there will be a "big pussy" correlation.

Can you provide a citation for that....
It is well known that guys that guys with 'big dicks' think 'big booties' =  'big pussy' are troglodytes. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 5:49 PM, Gezr69 said:

No real Girlfriends in High School, any that showed interest were immediately mocked by the jocks & cool guys for being chatted up by the smart guy with the little dick.

End result was none of those interested chicks wanted to be branded as uncool & associated with "Splinter Dick", which a few hero's refer to me as.

How certain are you of this?  Normally, I would think, you wouldn't really hear about this very often, assuming it happened.

I do, of course, agree that it happens.

On 4/12/2020 at 12:33 PM, canuck45 said:

Can you provide a citation for that....
It is well known that guys that guys with 'big dicks' think 'big booties' =  'big pussy' are troglodytes. 

From corresponding with men and women at LPSG.  So, no, I can't really document it for you.  Part of it seemed to be "proving" they could do it while little dick guys couldn't.

@JamesD 

Another anecdotal stereotyping. ... big feet = ???

Other stereotypes that aren't true:
women with bigger breasts are more sexually active 
bigger breasts more milk production
bigger breasts less intelligent (bimbo)

Unfortunately with the internet, more anecdotal "evidence" is available and repeated, keeping stereotypes alive and well.
--------------------------
Breast and vagina size like penis size is genetic and doesn't really 'correspond' to other body parts.
Ears, nose, penis, vagina, breasts.... no real correlation to body size (non-bony structures!)

Some studies (psychologist) suggest that men prefer big breasted women as sex partners because breasts swell during menstrual cycle, larger when not fertile, ie larger breast safe to have sex.  Breasts size reduces during fertile period, no sex...no kids.  So when we were primitives and oggling naked breasts, we picked larger to be safer.  hahaha

And some studies also show men pick big breasted for sex, but average/smaller for wife.  

And probably some other economist (ooops psychologist) will say the exact opposite. LOL

Edited by canuck45

15 hours ago, canuck45 said:

Some studies (psychologist) suggest that men prefer big breasted women as sex partners because breasts swell during menstrual cycle, larger when not fertile, ie larger breast safe to have sex.  Breasts size reduces during fertile period, no sex...no kids.  So when we were primitives and oggling naked breasts, we picked larger to be safer.  hahaha

Wouldn't this be backwards especially in primitive times?  I thought the instinct to spread dna and impregnate was supposed to be behind male sexual desire?

On the other hand, it would be fitting in modern times given the legal requirement to support children.

12 hours ago, Gezr69 said:

It was joked about in mixed groups publicly when the opportunity arose.
The Hero's like to put a few of us on the spot.

Maybe I sensed that possibility as likely and, therefore, avoided dating altogether!  Yeah, looking back, that's exactly what I did!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2019 at 6:44 AM, TinyJock said:

In the low three figures. Which is kinda remarkable since I've been married twice, lived with a woman for a couple years, had a handful of fairly serious relationships from one to six months, and, with the exception of my first wife, was mostly monogamous while in a relationship. My first wife and I got married way too young (right out of high school) and never felt any restraint about hitting on other women. During the last half of the marriage, she was seeing other men, too. 

I enjoyed scoring with women. I was very good at it, and really didn't have to try that hard. I usually left the bar early with the hottest chcik. I'm pretty sure the reasons why I scored so easily were my looks and confidence. Certainly not for my prowess in the sack. I'm not that great when it comes to fucking. I've been in enough MFM three-ways to know I'm not that great compared to better-hung guys. I make up for it in being great at eating pussy and otherwise making things hot and sexy. On the whole, most chicks didn't seem to be that bothered by my being hung like a chipmunk. 

How many times have I been rejected? Half a dozen times that I know of. Of course, don't know how many of my one-night stands might have turned into rejections if I'd tried a repeat. Of those that did reject me, they're about half-and-half "befores" and "afters".

One of the "befores" stopped me after a few minutes of foreplay and said she was sorry but she had "a fantasy for big dicks." What I really remember, though, was that she'd screwed a buddy of mine the week before who met her criteria and wanted to ask him to join us! Unfortunately, hhe was out and didn't answer his phone. The next time I saw him, I got off telling him all about it. Another woman just became totally unresponsive right after feeling me up. After a few minutes of this, I got up and pulled my trousers back on. On the way out, I ran into her roommate in the living room who confided this girl was only into guys with big cocks. I ended up dating/screwing the roommate for the next couple weeks, a not-so-bad-looking Jewish girl. 

The first "after" was my college roommate's girlfriend. He had confided he really didn't care for her that much, she was just an easy lay. After we'd had sex, she said it could only be a "one-time thing", that she was in love with Dusty, my roommate. Apparently she felt the need to amplify that with the additional fact that he was a fantastic fuck. That, too, didn't seem enough explanation for her, so she added that his dick was much much bigger than mine; adding that I'd have been alright if she'd never fucked him but now she knew she could never be satisfied by a small cock again. Apparently, she confessed to him as soon as possible, fearing I'd blab everything (which I did). He commented that she'd mentioned I was a little "lacking in the meat department". Another "after" was with a girl I'd previously dated. We ran into each other one night and ended up in bed. Previously when she was ready to cum, I'd pull out and go down on her. This time instead she kept me pumping away for what seemed forever, afterwards explaining I was just too small for her. I never understood why she went home with me to begin with if that was the case. Another one was really an "after". We'd been going together for a few months. She seemed to be thoroughly satisfied with oral sex. We'd even taken an apartment together. We stayed one weekend at the house (well, closer to a mansion) of her ex-after-school-boss in college, an older German fellow named Hans. Sunday morning, in bed, she said we'd have to break it off, that she realized she'd never be satisfied with just oral sex, that she needed a bigger dick than mine. Like the first girl, she said size wouldn't have mattered, but Hans's huge dick had ruined her for smaller ones. As an aside, she confided she'd talked it over with Hans and he'd advised the breakup. She and I stayed friends for many years. Knowing what she'd confided, it was always a bit weird whenever we'd see Hans. 

I'm sure there are a few other examples of "before" and "afters". On the other hand, I had far, far more "keeps" than rejections, so it wasn't the end of the world. The way I looked at it, you can't be afraid to strike out if you wanna play baseball. . . even if you've been handed a small bat. If you're afraid of the occasional failure, you better sit in the stands and be a spectator. 

This sounds like my experience. I'm just a hair under 6'5" and have an athletic build so I never have trouble bringing women home from a bar. The problem is keeping it going later.

For the question in the main post I think almost all the women I sleep with don't want to keep going after the one night stand. If I had to put a number on it I would say over 90%. They usually give other polite reasons but I can always tell what they mean by "not compatible in bed"... And I have had a few in the past say it outright that my dick isn't what they wanted long term

Edited by jacob_k

• 2 weeks later...

I've been with six women, but two were spontaneous one-nighters. One of those didn't say it directly but afterward hinted that my size might be an issue (she had only sucked me). The four other women, two of whom I have been married to, had no problem with it. In fact they were fine with it. A g/f I had between marriages had no problem either, and the love of her life was a guy who was smaller than me. My wife thinks size is irrelevant to quality sex. Adn she agrees with me that most penises are larger than they need to be. 

On 5/21/2020 at 2:37 PM, wuerstchen said:

I've been with six women, but two were spontaneous one-nighters. One of those didn't say it directly but afterward hinted that my size might be an issue (she had only sucked me). The four other women, two of whom I have been married to, had no problem with it. In fact they were fine with it. A g/f I had between marriages had no problem either, and the love of her life was a guy who was smaller than me. My wife thinks size is irrelevant to quality sex. Adn she agrees with me that most penises are larger than they need to be. 

She is a keeper ... And a bad liar. LOL

• 3 months later...
On 5/21/2020 at 2:37 PM, wuerstchen said:

Most of my spontaneous one-night stands resulted in rejection.  Women who really seemed to like me and very excited while "making out" would lose interest when my tiny erection was revealed in bed.  Many would give me a pity hand or oral blow job and close-up shop not wanting me to pleasure them.  

One who was very excited initially rejected me when she felt my tiny erection while we made-out.  When her interest waned, I remember suggesting I eat her pussy as a starter and she said she wanted penetration demonstrating with finger through circle of thumb and forefinger with a big smile.  I said, "You don't think I'll get to that?"  She just smiled and found an excuse to move-on.  She clearly enjoyed rejecting me more than typical.  Most just showed sign of embarrassment and pity.

My real sexual relationships with women always followed a long personal relationship that finally turned sexual. . .always dominant women that saw me as the kind of submissive man they wanted.  Sex mostly oral with those women.  I enjoyed being "wanted" by these women, but would start to feel bad about how they ignored my sexual needs.  Discouraged my desire for orgasms.

Edited by Guest

On 12/25/2019 at 1:44 AM, TinyJock said:

We ran into each other one night and ended up in bed. Previously when she was ready to cum, I'd pull out and go down on her. This time instead she kept me pumping away for what seemed forever, afterwards explaining I was just too small for her. I never understood why she went home with me to begin with if that was the case. 

Wow!  Does that bring back memories.  For years I thought I was doing great when I lasted "forever" not aware, the woman, though pleasured, was not getting the big O she wanted.  One finally told me and insisted I get her off with oral when she was ready.  Not a reality I enjoyed.

• 5 months later...

How many?

Quite a few. Those interested in the body count might want to check my posting on the thread:
   Who all actually LIKES having a small dick?

I’ll admit here that the vast majority, numerically, of my sexual encounters over my lifetime have been with prostitutes.

I’ve never been ‘refused’ by a prostitute, but I have had a few point out to me that I have a small penis.

With regards to dating, I HAVE been outright refused a small number of times.

I usually pursued the most attractive girls or women I could and most of them knew that they had options, the ‘upper hand’ where THIS call was made at least.

I’ve been laughed at, and ridiculed, quite a few times, but I could usually manage to salvage a ‘pity fuck’ in those situations.

I developed a strategy of (whenever possible) not revealing my penis to view during the run up until it was erect.

Although my penis has never been more than right at 5” or so when erect, it was truly ‘dinky’ when flaccid and the very sight of it must have been very discouraging in to any female who was hoping

I’ve been married twice, once when very young and once later in life after I left the Army after being cashiered out on a Medical Discharge.

Both of my wives had sex with other men who had larger penises than mine.

Wife# 1 had a LOT of sexual adventures with other men, most of whom were better hung than I am, both while we were dating as well as after we married.

But it was a fairly mutual situation, as I had frequent sexual experiences with other women as well.

We were pretty uninhibited about our sexual activities, and we both had numerous encounters with our various other partners while in the presence of each other, while in the same house or when ‘caught in the act’ unexpectedly.

I’ve never been particularly jealous, and I’ll admit that I discovered that I very much enjoyed watching her have sex with other men.

I believe that she was also not particularly jealous, and she demonstrated this by occasionally setting me up with her friends.

She once even sat next to our bed and watched me have sex with her sister, who was as promiscuous and sexually adventurous as she was.

Wife#2 was different. The age difference between me and her was virtually identical to the difference between me and my first wife, but we were older, and a bit more settled.

The times were different as well, with the free wheeling ‘60s and ‘70s fading quickly in the rear view mirror.

As far as I know she was faithful, as was I, until I began my battle with ED. She claimed only one sexual partner before we met, and it seemed to be entirely plausible that she was telling the truth.

Long story short (pun intended) I reached a point where I couldn’t have sex.

She knew a little about my history, and accepted it, so it didn’t particularly shock her when I told her that I had no problem with her taking a lover.

She declined the opportunity initially, but eventually she began to tentatively question me about how sincere I was.

We had a friend, a fellow who I worked with, who we had gone to a nudist camp with on several occasions which allowed my wife to know first hand that he was VERY well hung.

More than once during those visits I had noticed her discreetly ‘checking him out’ and on one occasion she’d asked me how long and thick I thought it might be when it was erect.

I replied that there was “Only one way for you to find out.” and she laughed it off.

He was single and we both enjoyed his company, so it didn’t take long for them to begin a sexual relationship.

They did me the favor of having many of their encounters where and when I could watch them and enjoy their sex vicariously, as well as having private encounters alone that I heard about second hand (from both of them).

It was about as perfect an arrangement as such a situation can be for about a year before an opportunity for a promotion that demanded his relocation presented itself to him that he couldn’t pass up.

After that she had a couple of one night stands and a single brief fling with 3 more men, none of whom could be as compatible a fit (large penis sizes aside) as our friend had been, and she withdrew from taking advantage of being able to have a lover with no downside.

For awhile, anyway.

I suspect pretty strongly that she’s had a few occasional sexual encounters on the side in the last couple of years, but, if she had, she apparently prefers to keep the details to herself, which is fine with me, although I‘ve told her that I would enjoy witnessing the acts (if indeed there are any) whenever she wishes.

It was at this juncture that I began to research what is involved in a penile implant.

I have a number of medical issues that could potentially take this solution off of the table, but I’m going to at least see what might be possible.

She’s made it clear that the whole ‘penis overhaul’ thing gives her the shivers...

But that, if I can pull it off, I can count on getting laid by her on a regular basis.

EVEN if it ends up being no more than a little over 4”, as my urologist has cautioned me could be my best case scenario now.

And, I suppose that, if she needs from time to time to enjoy something a bit more ‘substantial’, that she’ll be able to find it, lol!

Edited by RodEnuf
Changed to default font from large type.

• 2 months later...
On 2/1/2021 at 12:06 PM, NuderThanNude said:

@Bobs yer Uncle  For Gods sake... Can you please use a much smaller font. Please get some glasses if you are that hard of seeing. 

I would dare say that a capitol "I" in your message is larger than your penis.

Odd.  Font looks normal to me.

• 1 month later...

29 women, most of which were one night stands. This includes 3 women whose first response to my dick was amusement or actual laughter, at which point I walked away. It's possible that had I been less sensitive I might have been able to overcome that first negative impression, but those reactions are such a buzz kill that I'm instantly out. I have to say that I think at least another dozen of those women were equally sceptical about my size but were too polite to say. I've slept with far more men but all but a few of those have been more or less in my size range and so in no position to judge. 

Edited by Chris85
Typo

Been with  3 women. One was a bar fly over seas and she didn't care. The 2nd was my 1st wife and she hated sex so I'm sure she wouldn't have liked any size. The 3rd was my present wife and after the 1st time she said that it was perfect size for her. Of the many men I've been with I've had no complaints 

Well, unfortunately, my numbers haven’t changed since my original reply in November 2019. 
ive slept with 48 women and have had zero rejections.  I hope to add to the 48 now that COVID seems in control. It’s tough being monogamous when you are single.  I can be very discreet though.  And I will be!

No women at all. I did kiss one once and then promptly threw up. We remain really good friends. 
  Guys though, well it’s too embarrassing to say, and I lost count at 500 during my early 30s so :/

Not really been overtly rejected but have been dumped after we hit the sack days/weeks after by guys who need a bigger cock.