How many women have you been with and how many times have you been rejected for your size?

mate0301

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I found most women have to be interested on a mental/emotional level then size. I have women who enjoyed sex with me even though I was smaller than they preferred. Sometimes it can be more complex, some really enjoyed sex with me, but longed to feel stuffed. Of course I've always been willing to sue toys, dildos and extenders, and also have 3 somes with a well endowed man. of course I made sure I knew what I was doing, and encouraged them to talk about what they liked and didn't like.

6 women. 4 one night stands 2 partners. All of them noticed my size. You can't miss the expressions on their faces. Of the one night stands noone walked away. 1 was a college friend who told her friends I was the smallest dick she had ever seen. Another  getting ready to put a condom on me said "I hope this stays on".  my ex said we were sexually incompatible. Present Girlfriend giggled when she saw it but said it felt better than it looks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

80 to 90 women. 12 have said stuff to my face and to my then friends. A further 6 or 7 have said things behind my back for certain. No known rejections. Every woman knew I was small. For everyone of those women I am their small penis story. Every woman I went with is a smoking gun. So years later I'll bet those outings have increased.

18 hours ago, divedud said:

For everyone of those women I am their small penis story.

I've been with three women who have told me I was the smallest they'd been with. One is my wife. I never bothered me because those same women also told me I was one of the best lovers they ever had. I know my dick isn't going to wow them, so I used my mouth, tongue, fingers, arms, and my imagination....to give them pleasure. There are a lot of women who don't achieve orgasm from penetration regardless of penis size. 

Honestly, men are more concerned with cock size than most women.