Checking bulges

canuck45

Oh I'm definitely always looking. Used to be super paranoid about my own showing, but now not only don't care but love it when I catch someone peeking. 

Of course mine's such that it really doesn't make a bulge in pants or jeans unless I'm hard (and then it's IMPOSSIBLE to hide, it just sticks straight out), but wearing thin shorts or trackies, especially with the wind blowing, it's pretty easy to see my little knob wobbling around in front. 

Ive been a crotch watcher since junior high school when i started seeing other guys junk in the gym showers and lockerroom.  After that I started staring at almost every males bulge in his pants, shorts, swimsuits to imagine what their bulge was revealing.  I'm glad young men are going back to wearing tighter shorter shorts again.  I hated the basketball shorts baggy shorts I hope that fashion is going away, it was hard to see much of a bulge in most of them.

On 9/16/2019 at 4:06 PM, bamanudelover said:

I'm glad young men are going back to wearing tighter shorter shorts again.  I hated the basketball shorts baggy shorts I hope that fashion is going away, it was hard to see much of a bulge in most of them.

Agreed 99 percent of the time. But how hot is it on that rare occasion when you see a teenager wearing loose basketball or board shorts sporting a boner that just sways back and forth as he walks? Far too rare for my taste, but it's the one instance in which loose clothing is so much more of a turn-on to me!

Last night at work there was this interesting couple strolling around. She was above average looking nicely dressed nothing fancy but nice and decent makeup but it looked like her lips were inflated. Then I look over at him and see a heavier guy well groomed wearing loose shorts, a T shirt and a smug grin. As I look further down a huge imprint of his junk. He was packing heavy and free balling. I had to wonder if she has the lips done to compete with his huge flaccid cock. I've noticed a trend with types of couple with the lady dressed up pretty to show off and the guy dressed down but wearing loose shorts without underwear to show off. 

I love having a job where I can check out people but more importantly bulges

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...