Is anyone's foreskin always retracted?

I'm circumcised. Had it done in my teenage years.  I recently read about adult foreskins that are always retracted, and this was new to me.

I am not talking about phimosis or paraphimosis.  

I  have an adult friend with a small 4 inch hard penis. He says he is uncircumcised. His foreskin is like a rubber band at the back of his penis glans, and it hardly moves when jacking. It's not uncomfortable for him, and he derives great pleasure from his cock. 

It almost looks and functions like a circumcised penis.

Does anyone know more about this - a penis that visually has a foreskin but just barely apparent ? In his clothes or briefs anyone would guess that he is cut, because his penis glans is always visible.

If you have a permanently retracted foreskin,  what does it look like and how does it function ?

Maybe a call is needed to Red Scott to come to the rescue.

• 2 years later...

I don't have the retracted issue at all.  Not even close.  My foreskin is extra long, and covers my glans flaccid and erect.  When erect, I pull my foreskin back and when I let go, it is off to the races to recover my glans.  My wife really loves watching that.  She begins with giggles and bursts out into laughter at pulling it back and watching it recover, over and over.

I'm circumcised but restored my foreskin. Because I don't have a frenulm to constantly pull my foreskin back over my glans, I can basically wear it either way. However, due to the sensitivity on my glans, it's uncomfortable to leave it behind the corona when I have clothes on.

https://imgur.com/yzr9K1W