has your penis ever been measured by someone else?

Stephen92

While we were dating, my first wife did. The first time was when we were making out in the back seat of my car. It felt kinda strange one time the way she was playing with my cock. I realized she was comparing it to her palm and fingers, estimating its size. Later on, after we were engaged, she wanted to measure it. We were at her parents' house when they were out for the evening. She got a ruler from her father's desk and placed it on top of my erect cock. I was super hard. She said it was a little under 4 inches. (It's usually 3-7/8, and just a teensy bit under 4" if I press down super hard.) The she measured how thick it was: 1 to 1-1/4 inches. (That's about right; I'm 4" around.) She then told me her previous boyfriend who'd moved out of state was almost 8 inches. She got super horny talking about sex and cock size. 

I measured my cock against two of my roommates in college. The first was a good-looking Jewish kid, dark hair with dark-rimmed glasses. His was around 6-1/2 inches. He discussed our sizes like a sexologist or something, quoting statistics. He said the average was 6 inches, so his was a little above average. He claimed this was a perfect size, girls not liking anything too small -- anything under 5 inches -- or too big -- anything much over 7 inches. His was fairly thick. The other guy was into body-building. He looked like Christopher Reeves in  "Superman". His was 5 inches and about as thick as mine. He said he used to be worried about his size, but now was okay with it. He had four body-building buddies. They shared measurements. Three of them were in the 5-inch range like him, and the fourth was 6-1/4 inches. They were all virgins like my roommate, except the last one. One time when they were all over, he mentioned my size to them. (I felt I at least had something over them, since I was married.) It was kinda weird sitting around with a bunch of guys and knowing the exact size of their cocks. 

A few girls I've dated measured me. One tried to reassure me by saying that guys aren't their biggest if they've been drinking; I'd be bigger when sober. Not that reassuring since she'd measured me as 4", which was spot on. 

The girl I lived with for two years somehow knew both my length and girth, although we'd never measured. Same with my current wife. They must have a sixth sense or there's a data base out there somewhere for cock curious women. 

Edited by TinyJock

• 2 months later...

In a friends bedroom we decided to compare cocks.  I had mine out first at his insisting, and i couldnt get very hard cause i was embarrassed.  Then when he pulled out his much larger penis i held his erection in my hand and measured his length.  He said "yours is hard now" so he measured my little boner.  I couldnt resist grabbing his thick, swollen cock again plus he seemed all for it.  It seemed very natural to bend down and take his cock into my mouth.  So we learned a few things that afternoon.

On 12/22/2019 at 1:53 AM, TinyJock said:

While we were dating, my first wife did. The first time was when we were making out in the back seat of my car. It felt kinda strange one time the way she was playing with my cock. I realized she was comparing it to her palm and fingers, estimating its size. Later on, after we were engaged, she wanted to measure it. We were at her parents' house when they were out for the evening. She got a ruler from her father's desk and placed it on top of my erect cock. I was super hard. She said it was a little under 4 inches. (It's usually 3-7/8, and just a teensy bit under 4" if I press down super hard.) The she measured how thick it was: 1 to 1-1/4 inches. (That's about right; I'm 4" around.) She then told me her previous boyfriend who'd moved out of state was almost 8 inches. She got super horny talking about sex and cock size. 

In spite of being super horney about size, not all that judgmental against small as you got married?  Nothing to do with eventual decline of the marriage?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 7:40 AM, JamesD said:

In spite of being super horney about size, not all that judgmental against small as you got married?  Nothing to do with eventual decline of the marriage?

No. Even though I could never get her off with my penis alone, when she was ready I'd go down on her and that always did the trick. The reasons why we split up were because we married too young and, frankly, I never really loved her. When I met my current wife, the clock started ticking. 

3 hours ago, TinyJock said:

No. Even though I could never get her off with my penis alone, when she was ready I'd go down on her and that always did the trick. The reasons why we split up were because we married too young and, frankly, I never really loved her. When I met my current wife, the clock started ticking. 

Did the 2 of you in your 1st marriage initially "feel" like you were "in love", however?  

I recently just noticed that my 1st 3 relationships after I finally got over not dating when I was a senior in college were with virgins, socially backward women.  The feeling "in love" seemed very real, but it was a mutual feeling of "finally finding someone" after being mutually "out of it" for our whole developing period.  "Love" definitely can be blind, a severe delusion in those circumstances.

Missing normal socializing through middle and high school is quite destructive, but the "well adjusted" seem to find plenty of problems too.

Edited by Guest

On 3/16/2020 at 4:34 AM, JamesD said:

Did the 2 of you in your 1st marriage initially "feel" like you were "in love", however?  

I suppose I did at first. It seemed like love. But I later realized it was mostly just sex. I later came to realize that I had such strong feelings of inadequacy about the size of my cock that I tumbled for the first woman who said she loved me. That's not a good basis for marriage. 

My former wife has said many times that she still loves me. 

• 2 weeks later...

The only other person to have measured me, is my girlfriend.  We were talking about penis sizes and I told her that I was below average.  She did not believe me and I told her to get the tape measure and she measure me.  I'm the smallest she has been with, but my size is her favorite.  Her past boyfriends were too big for her and sex was not enjoyable for her.  It was good for her to know my size because when we went to an adult store she know exactly what size dildo to buy.    

Yeah I have been measured and done the measuring on lots of boys/teens/men over the years.

It was how I realized I was bisexual.

I like foreplay and roleplaying and dirty talk, and getting a little rough as long as there isn't bruises or blood drawn, light choking, spanking.

Pleasing your partner and getting to watch them experience so much pleasure is a very rewarding experience .

• 1 month later...

My ex brother in law and I once had a slightly drunk conversation about penis size and of course we both claimed to have the biggest. We decided the only way to decide the issue was to measure them. As we were in my home at the time it seemed like a good idea for us both to strip and help each other get erect and then measure each other. Luckily I won, only just in length but thicker. A few months later my wife decided she wanted to measure my penis which was fun but I never dared tell her that her brother had beaten her to it. 

• 2 months later...

My wife has measured my penis length.  The first time was shortly after we got married.  Mine was the first adult penis she had seen.  Since this was before the internet she hadn't even seen any pictures of naked men. On a vacation to Florida we decided to go to a nude beach.  To set her expectations  I had told her I might be a little smaller than average but she didn't believe me.  After the day at the very crowded beach in response to my questions she finally admitted that I looked smaller than average. But not willing to give up, she added but that was soft and that I was probably average when hard.  When I asked how big average was she quoted the Kinsey Report statistics.  She seemed pretty excited when I told her to get a ruler and let's find out.  As she brought the six inch ruler up towards my penis she hesitated when she saw the ruler was going to be much longer than my penis.  But she did measure me and admitted she was surprised that I was only a little over four inches.  Years went by before she measured me again and that was after I read her a WebMd article about how some men may lose a half inch or more in penis size as they age.  Since then he has measured me numerous times to see "how I'm doing>"

I had this with my ex gf...she brought her male friend once for dinner and wine...one thing led to another and we ended up naked and tipsy. She then asked the both of us to stand u and face each other and she measured both our cocks side by side..his was 3 times my size..she rubbed mine and said go to sleep..i'll be busy...well i joined in anyway for oral..

• 2 months later...

When i was 13, a friend and I compared and measured, actually both soft and hard. I actually enjoyed it, but was discouraged by his 6 hard to my 5 hard. He was fascinated by me having a foreskin. 

It didn't get measured, but I once asked a doctor when I was 15 if I was too small, He said I was normal, but I didn't believe him.

My wife and I do like to play doctor, so she will measure me regularly as part of the routine, which I enjoy. She also says I am normal, but encourages me by saying how hard I get!

• 8 months later...

yeah at different points in my life, i've had various women either very good friends or partners measure me.

It happened a lot more from my teen years through my 20s, I guess girls were a lot less concerned and inhibited about whether it is appropriate to want to/ask to measure.  More recently not many women ask to do it, unless they are very confident, I guess a lot feel like its maybe rude to ask to do it, despite them being very curious about how big I am precisely.

I do enjoy comparison and measuring, but its not something people immediately know about you until you get to know them better.  Even then, a lot probably feel like there is no point in measuring/comparing when its the largest theyve seen by a significant amount.

Never had anyone else want to measure me, the "little under 6 inches" kind of looks right so never been in doubt!

Might be fun to measure and compare side by side with another. There was a thread here by another member who enjoys doing comparing and taking pics especially with a mate who is much larger.

I have not thought about this in decades,  but when I was a teenager,  my doctor at the time,  I guess he was still a pediatrician, I dont think I had moved over to a dr for adults,  during a look at my genitals, measured my penis soft and erect and wrote it in his notes.  Does anyone else remember that happening?

9 hours ago, BamaSmallOne said:

I have not thought about this in decades,  but when I was a teenager,  my doctor at the time,  I guess he was still a pediatrician, I dont think I had moved over to a dr for adults,  during a look at my genitals, measured my penis soft and erect and wrote it in his notes.  Does anyone else remember that happening?

Wow! Never heard of that. How did he get you hard?

When I was 12yo my mother asked the doctor, "When will his little pecker grow?" and the doctor looked at it. I was already well into puberty and had hair and was able to ejaculate and it was quite embarrassing to have a doctor and your mom staring at your cock as they discuss how small it is. I was mortified! 

Things have changed now. When I tae my daughter to the doctor they always make me leave the room during the exam. This started when she was about 10yo. 

12 hours ago, BamaSmallOne said:

I have never had a Doctor measure my cock. Yes how did you obtain an erection in a Doctors office? A hot nurse would have to do a strip tease to have me get erect in the exam room.

On 8/2/2021 at 7:30 AM, SloStroker said:

Wow! Never heard of that. How did he get you hard?

To answer all that asked this,  I had to be 13.  I was well into puberty.  Back at that age the nurse would always ask me to strip to my underwear, briefs, and lay on the table then she would leave.  The doctor back then when he got to your genitals, would lift the band on the briefs and look then pull my briefs down and sometimes off and would inspect my cock and balls and like @old n hard said I usually would get rock hard once his fingers touched me.  This day I remember he had a small plastic ruler and measured it erect.  Then he played with it, to make sure it was fully erect i guess,  then wrote the measurement in the notes.  He went about inspecting the rest of my body and near the end my cock had gone down i guess from embarrassment, so he quickly took it in his fingers and measured it again and wrote it down.   That was the only time he did that.  I don't know if it was for gathering information or what.  Later on when I was in high school about 16 he examined it when I was erect.  I was always erect it seemed :lol:.

This topic made me remember this and I was just wondering if it was normal.  I liked him for a doctor and by high school age I had grown comfortable with him and had no problem being naked and erect on the table.  I would even talk about sex and ask questions.

Edited by RodEnuf
Moved the reply outside the quote box.

17 hours ago, BamaSmallOne said:

The doctor back then when he got to your genitals, would lift the band on the briefs and look then pull my briefs down and sometimes off and would inspect my cock and balls and like @old n hard said I usually would get rock hard once his fingers touched me. 

This happened to me too when I was young. I always got hard during sports physicals.

When I was an adult I ended up having a female doctor who was fairly attractive. She examined me once and was pushing on my stomach when I got rock hard. While I'm not big, my cock was sticking straight out and making a noticeable tent. She looked at it and said, "Well, we know that works". Then she asked me about my erections and if I had any difficulty getting hard or ejaculating. I told her the only problem I had was finding a willing partner. She laughed and said she couldn't help me with that but that it was healthy to masturbate. I laughed and said, "I take care of that every day". She said, "Good, it's. very healthy for you".