penis details you have shared with your best friend

Stephen92

one late night i compared sizes just by exchanging numbers with one very good friend. It was fun!
With another friend i shared my concern that my cock looked not like anybody else's as i had some surgery on it twice as a boy - which he eased out for me by saying that in the military he had seen countless dicks which were way more off normality than mine - that helped me a lot back then to feel better about my destiny. What a good friend!
Which topics and secrets about your penis did you share with your best friends?

My best friend was actually an ex boyfriend so he knew everything about my dick before we became best friends. 

I become friends with a fair few people I shag so again it’s not really a thing I have to discuss, them having first hand experience and all. 

In college only me and ine other guy were uncut. We found out through the 70s gossip  line. Smoking pot in a car one night, he found out I had hypospadias

In adulthood, a friend  with hypospadias introduced me to  someone in my neighborhood who also has hypospadias. We have become  bffs and have no inhibitions about comparing cocks.

The topic is a good way to make conversation very awkward with friends:

- Summer camp before 9th grade with my camp best friend, he asked me how big my dick was. I told him the honest truth, which was that my dick was like 3.5 to 4 inches at that point, to which he replied, "well if you're 4, then I have to be at least 5". I was pretty offended by his statement. I mean, why would he just assume his "had to" be bigger than mine? Unfortunately it turned out he was right, so I was pretty pissed.

- In college I had a fact-a-day calendar in my dorm room. My friend was hanging out one afternoon and was flipping through the calendar. He stumbled on a page where the fact of the day (don't ask me why this was included in a calendar like that) was according to sexologist whatever-his-name Kinsey, the average penis size was 6.21 inches (the inaccuracy of that isn't the point here). He asked me if I knew that. Like a deer in the headlights I just stared at him, wondering why he'd asked me that. "I gotta get working on my game," he said, which I took as an admission he was smaller than that number. An interesting revelation about my hallmate.

- A female work colleague was hanging out drinking with me and a few other male colleagues. In the middle of conversation, she asks "raise your hand if you've measured your manhood". We all looked at her like she was crazy. She was drunk and may not remember asking that, but I always will.

My closest friends tend to be the ones who enjoy (or at least tolerate) my  disdain/disregard for specific social constructions that constrain discussions on such things as sex and sexuality.  Anytime the conversation even remotely approaches the concept of average penis size, I like to inform people of the average because they otherwise may not know. 

But for my best friends specifically, I have shared just about every detail you can think of.  Size,  Shape,  weight,  hardness, flaccid state, circumcision status, etc.. For my best friend since high school, this is all done without having ever seen his cock myself.  For my other friend, it is done both before and after having sucked his dick. 

My best friend knows all the "details" about my cock. She's my wife. 

I don't remember ever talking about my cock that much with close friends. However, since I was heavily into sports throughout high school and college, and am a regular gym rat, many of the guys I know have seen me naked. In addition, I've been a "naturist" for most of my adult life. My first wife's family were all a bunch of nudists and I've kept up with it on and off ever since. My current wife and I go to nude beaches often during the summer, and occasionally have gone to some nudist camps/resorts. 

On occasion, I have talked to some guys about the size of my cock. One got me into sites like this. I'd known him in college. We didn't get along very well. I thought he was a blowhard. He was always bragging about how women went nuts one him. Claimed one bought him a Cadillac. I ran into him at a soccer game for my son. We renewed our acquaintance and I confessed a lot of my resentment back then was due to feelings of inadequacy concerning my size. He said there was a site for small guys called Measurection where he was a member. I became a member, and later became active on LPSG and The Visualiser. We often chatted here and compared on The Visualiser where he was verified. He wasn't kidding about his size. He was easily twice my size. So I guess you could say we talked about my penis details. 

OK Tiny Jock, I commend you on loving sports despite your feelings of inadequacy.  I really do.  I would think it would take a lot of self confidence to shower with other guys on your team.  I am not putting down your size. As a gay guy I like guys a bit lesser endowed, but I don't think I would have tried out for sports if I was definitely on the smaller side.  I wouldn't be strong enough.  

Before getting circumcised at 15 I got teased just for having a foreskin and that was tough sledding for me.  I got cut so I could be like my friends and like my stepdad.  My stepdad understood and helped me get circumcised.   

How did you handle it? Were there other guys on the team your size?    I'm thinking you must have been a great athlete and very talented and your buddies admired you for that.  Did anyone ever comment on your penis size?

One more thing.  What do you think when you watch college or NFL games and see those huge packed uniform bulges?  It seems like every guy on the team has a big penis.   Again, very proud of you that you didn't let penis size get in the way of your passion for sports.  

I met my closest female friend at a nudist club, so it's fair to say she's knows quite a lot about my cock already! We often hang out naked together, go to clubs or beaches. I did say I used to think that my cock was quite small when flaccid, especially when we go swimming in cold water... but she said it looks fine and quite likes how it looks. She hasn't seen me fully hard, but I have had a semi (tail end of morning wood) and said you're certainly a grower.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm of the belief that a picture is worth a thousand words. I'm pretty open about casual nudity around other guys wherever appropriate (locker room/showers, shared hotel rooms, beach house hot tubs, etc.), so most of my male friends have seen me naked enough times and for enough duration that I'm sure they have a pretty good mental picture of what my penis looks like. I like showing off that I'm totally at ease with nudity and am not ashamed that I have a small penis

On 9/29/2019 at 1:50 PM, bye said:

What details?  You can see his and he can see  mine.

Same with my best friend. We know all the details because we've shown de "tails" and everything else to one another—up close and personal. :D

Edited by Vinnig
Correct punctuation

On 10/1/2019 at 11:16 AM, blueridgedad said:

One more thing.  What do you think when you watch college or NFL games and see those huge packed uniform bulges?  It seems like every guy on the team has a big penis.   Again, very proud of you that you didn't let penis size get in the way of your passion for sports.  

Don't football players wear protective gear over their genitals?  Thus, bulges would be irrelevant.

I played sports in spite of always being the smallest on the team.  I'd say the prejudice against men with a small penis did affect me.

• 2 weeks later...

My two best friends know most "details" about my penis as we have seen each others many times in the locker room and showers.

So they know how much my soft state can change from poking out to almost inverted (after swimming).

With one of them i've shared a room for several days on holiday years ago, there we saw each others hard too as we slept nude - so he knows every detail in this case...

• 3 years later...

It might be a cultural thing but I have spoken about my penis with many of my friends and they have spoke about theirs. In fact, I would say most guys in Spain have talked about their penis and reveal some details to friends at some point. 

Of my closest group of friends (3 straight guys):

- One of them have seen me a lot of times (flaccid) and I have seen him. We have spoken about erect sizes and shapes several times. 

- With other guy we have seen each other flaccid many times. We have spoken about erect shapes but not sizes.

- The other guy is more modest and he tends not to be with us in contexts with nudity (locker rooms, etc...) so we have never seen each other or disussed about our dicks. 

Regarding other friends, I have spoken about dicks and give/receive details from another 3 friends (as far as I remember). It was always in a not sexual way as all of them are straight. 

21 hours ago, Appreciater said:

@SloStroker ..... 

And that is truly being Best friends... Nothing to hide, no lording over....but.. friendship bared to the bone. 👍

Absolutely. I was on the phone with him when I read your response. He thought it was funny. He laughed and said, "we all have the same equipment...just different sizes".