Big Dicks Likely Match With Larger Breasts?

Stephen92

during this summer holidays it caught my attention at several nude beaches that many hung guys (thicker looking cocks, around 5 inches soft or longer) are often in company with women, who have larger breasts. In the contrary, i often observed that smaller endowed guys are often paired up with women who are smaller, thinner framed and have rather smaller cup sizes.

certainly the "study setup" is totally non-scientific, the samples are random and skewed in many ways (e.g. larger guys tend to go to nude beaches and show off more likely than smaller guys). Admittedly and as expected, i also saw a number clear exceptions to this trend (those were hot to see too hehe). Nevertheless, i am deducting that there could be something about this observation such as "big dick energy and larger breasts". As they initially likely met clothed, it is an interesting observation to see that there is in many cases some match of hung guys with larger breasted women.

potentially (my first interpretation) was that larger guys might feel that a rather robust looking woman with bigger breasts can potentially handle a larger penis better and vice versa a smaller endowed man could hope a woman with smaller breasts would better accept and deal with his penile smallness too (and vice versa for her regarding her "small" breasts). E.g. a hung guy can potentially already imagine his bigger penis between those larger breasts - while smaller guys know that their cock won't go through larger breasts... (so for them larger breasts might be an unessential trait).

What do you guys think out of your experience? any examples or preferences for or against this approach? I will post a few nudist pictures hereafter to illustrate the idea. Please vote above to see if there's a trend in such relationships.

I remember a book written by a "promiscuous" woman about her years of experience at a wild pick-up bar when young.  I never read or saw the book, but read several detailed reviews.

One of the generalizations she reported was that "big cocks" go with "big breasts."    She didn't, apparently argue that is was "true" in some sense, but that it was a typical mind set or obsession, maybe an instinct or near universal social construct.

Does anyone know the title of this book?  It must have been published 40-50 years ago.

Be careful wondering about such blasphemy on this site. Questioning the mandated dogma that size doesn't matter, doesn't correlate with anything, isn't determined by anything, all sizes are equal, real average size is tiny, blah, blah, blah, etc. on this site is often grounds for significant pushback. I love wondering about this kind of thing, though.

I'm not sure where I've heard this before, but I definitely have. I obviously have no clue whether it's true or not either, though I would guess there's likely some truth to it. The reason I know I've heard this before is that somehow a couple years ago I was discussing this very topic with my girlfriend for some reason (I can't remember why). I think I mentioned in context, perhaps without thinking about what I was setting myself up for, that I've heard big breasts often correlate with big dicks and vice versa in terms of how people pair off. Clearly not thinking about the potential implications of her statement on my fragile masculine ego, she earnestly blurts out, "Huh, do you think that's why we work so well together?" It's long been shared knowledge to both of us that her breasts (B cups) are small, so that pretty much cleared up for me any questions about what she privately thinks about my penis. It was definitely an FML moment for me.

Hate to skew this theory but I have a small dick but all of the women I have dated or married have all been D cup or bigger.  Most were DD or E.  I LOVE big breasts and the bigger the better.  I have titty fucked a couple of them and though my cock never was really sliding up through the top of them, it was still fun none the less.

From my perspective, there are traits that smaller endowed men seem to deliberately avoid in women. I first read about it in threads here. 

The first thing to know is women choose men, not penises. That os a generalization, and there will be outliers, but overall this is true. We do not know anything about a penis we have not seen. Speaking only for myself, I have never asked a man to show me or describe to me what he's holding. I like a dude, the relationship progresses, and the sex is either enough fun to repeat, or it isn't.

I have had many partners, but few with average or smaller erections. I did not choose this; it merely worked out that way. I think smaller and aberage men are more reluctant to make themselves available to me. 

Men here, over the years have posted and or told me they avoid certain features, and large breasts are among those. It isn't that large breasts only go with large penises. It is that men who don't have large penises often don't try to engage with amply endowed women. 

10 hours ago, SilentPartner said:

From my perspective, there are traits that smaller endowed men seem to deliberately avoid in women. I first read about it in threads here. 

The first thing to know is women choose men, not penises. That os a generalization, and there will be outliers, but overall this is true. We do not know anything about a penis we have not seen. Speaking only for myself, I have never asked a man to show me or describe to me what he's holding. I like a dude, the relationship progresses, and the sex is either enough fun to repeat, or it isn't.

I have had many partners, but few with average or smaller erections. I did not choose this; it merely worked out that way. I think smaller and aberage men are more reluctant to make themselves available to me. 

Men here, over the years have posted and or told me they avoid certain features, and large breasts are among those. It isn't that large breasts only go with large penises. It is that men who don't have large penises often don't try to engage with amply endowed women. 

I will say that while all women intimidate me to some extent, there are some traits I for whatever reason find more intimidating in women and I'm sure inherently avoid. There's obviously nothing wrong with any of these traits - they're just traits that for whatever reason intimidate me in girls.

- Large breasts

- Loud / Extreme Confidence / Natural Extroversion

- Very Tall

- Any kind of large build

- Very curvy in any variety (big bulges, big butts)

- Wears a lot of heels

- Laughs a lot

- Extreme facial expressions (big smoochy faces, etc.)

- Huge social media presence

- Anything that feels phony/patronizing

- Lots of jewelry or makeup

On 9/30/2019 at 1:43 AM, goldenboy said:

Be careful wondering about such blasphemy on this site. Questioning the mandated dogma that size doesn't matter, doesn't correlate with anything, isn't determined by anything, all sizes are equal, real average size is tiny, blah, blah, blah, etc. on this site is often grounds for significant pushback. I love wondering about this kind of thing, though.

Achieving a balanced, assertive personality is probably more difficult for a man with a below average or even average penis than for the "better endowed" because of societal attitudes favoring a large penis and ridiculing the small.  Thusly, there is likely a positive correlation between assertiveness and larger than average penises, though, of course, there can be and are exceptions.  The correlation probably exists, but doesn't have to in any particular case.

My wife of 50 years has been UK size 14 for the majority of those 50 years. I think she was 36C cup when we were first married, after two children there was an increase in cup size, though still 36. currently (at 73) hovers between UK 14 and UK 16.

My penis was at best 5.25 erect, and similar girth. None of the above is probably relevant today as my wife assures me she can not be bothered so I don't bother her: why would I?

A lady friend who claims to fancy me (I wish!) tells me she's gone from UK 12 to UK14 , and attributes it to steroids. She has seen visuals of me naked, swimming and showering (don't ask) and oft still claims I'm a turn on.

Personally I think there is no correlation.

Interesting proposition but without scientific studies it is totally without merit.  I’m sure everyone can offer anecdotal instances supporting either side. 

For example I am reasonably well endowed and a shower.  My late wife was petite with “aa” tits. My current companion has tits of the “c/d” range.  

What am I to conclude from this?   Despite having a big dick I like both small and large tits. There  you go!

Edited by IndyBanker1946

I don't think there is any basis to this theory because (initially) as @SilentPartnersaid the woman chooses the man not his cock, in an admittedly very sexually active life I've only ever had one potential partner ask straight out how big I was and I have eventually found out that with some my size,  due to 'girl's talk', was known; I said initially because if it is 'just sex/fucking' and a woman does not find the cock and its 'performance' to her 'satisfaction' there might not be any further get togethers.

I am not going to go into the pro and cons of penis size, that is for the partners preference to decided for themselves and the preference can vary from partner to partner, even with the same partner from time to time.

Although this is the "small-X-exchange" (can't find a big-X-exchange :):() I have to admit that I am endowed but I have never had a partner based on her breast size, I've had them ranging from 32 AA to 44GG, they were always chosen because of the woman and that 'special attraction' that has nothing to do with the physical. To maybe start another line of thought - the smallest breasts were the most sensitive, orgasms been achievable from just 'breast play, where-as the largest were almost insensitive (she hated them).

I've been to many nudist camp and seen about every combination of 'mix and match' you can imagine and it must always be remember that flaccid size, seen (on most nudist beaches and camps) has no relationship to erect - so it could be that the smaller breasted women are actually with the larger guys ...... who knows or really cares.

Edited by TeDe

6 hours ago, TeDe said:

[...]  Although this is the "small-X-exchange" (can't find a big-X-exchange :):() I have to admit that I am endowed  [...]

The reason there's no big-X-change here is that @Sean and his helpers founded this site in 2001 by and for smaller endowed guys and those who love them.  While over the years the forums have been expanded to address other men's issues, the primary focus of Measurection.com remains providing mutual support for men with actual or perceived small penis issues.  See the initial post in the topic Site Name / Site Mission that's pinned to the top of the small-X-change main forum.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator

Does that mean that I shouldn't post or contribute?

I obviously would not want to add to any 'problems', perceived or actual, of my lesser endowed brothers, just because of what nature provided me with.

I have always tried not to appear to be 'boasting', or to be in anyway 'better'.

Edited by TeDe

My wife and I have been married over 50 years and when we first met  she was 38c and around 12 stones (170lbs).    2 children later and an early menopause, she reached a maximum of 44dd. and 220lb  She has now reduced to  44c and around 200 lb.    Myy penis has always been around 5 1/4 -5 1/2 and always satisfied her, so the theory that big breasts are attracted to big penises is not proven in our case.

17 hours ago, canuck45 said:

@TeDe No reason to not post. 

Some of the members here are above average, but the purpose of the site is support for smaller endowed guys, a place to post and chat as opposed to the large penis groups. Discuss concerns and put to rest some of the myths.

bigXchange= LPSG

Thanks for your explanation.

As I said previously anything I post concerning my size is not in any way meant to imply 'better', or to appear boasting .... only to put forward my experiences, for good or bad, with what nature provided me with.

I was a member of LPSG but whilst in no way being homophobic I found that the number of 'approaches' that I got on there were not what I wanted or was looking for.

Edited by TeDe

• 4 months later...

Well, I'm 6.5" at my very best and have a 5.25" girth. I'm a man in the lucky side of the average range (or slightly above average, depending what is average for you), but I don't think I'm big; and I have dated and/or have had sex with women of all possible breast sizes and shapes, from tiny tits with hard marshmallow nipples to huge-as-my-head boobs with fluffy aureolas.

I don't even consider breast size when I start flirting with a girl.

All breast sizes are good for me because each different size has its own charm... but I must admit small tits makes me so f***ing horny.

Edited by ~Soma~

@Wifeeeree My wife was a 34B when I met her. That was the "average" bra size for American women. Victoria's Secret models were 34B (they are now 34DD). My wife certainly banged her share of hung guys.

I had another friend who is 5'2" with a generous 38DDD bosom. They were, and are, spectacular. She told me that bigger guys were always hitting on her but she found them to be uncomfortable, preferring smaller men for "fun, comfortable sex."

I find no particular correlation.

17 hours ago, Nillywilly said:

@Wifeeeree My wife was a 34B when I met her. That was the "average" bra size for American women. Victoria's Secret models were 34B (they are now 34DD). My wife certainly banged her share of hung guys.

I had another friend who is 5'2" with a generous 38DDD bosom. They were, and are, spectacular. She told me that bigger guys were always hitting on her but she found them to be uncomfortable, preferring smaller men for "fun, comfortable sex."

I find no particular correlation.

If there is a correlation at all it would be because high status people are expected to seek each other out.  Might just be a common fantasy.

On 3/6/2020 at 5:44 AM, JamesD said:

If there is a correlation at all it would be because high status people are expected to seek each other out.  Might just be a common fantasy.

This tendency is true, but sexuality is SO complicated that it is not the only way things work.