Is the girth of your shaft uniform or does it vary?

Tsoren

There are so  many variables that make penises unique and enjoyable.  Such as whether they are short or long, thick or thin, curved or straight, veiny or smooth.  Something else that makes each one so unique is the shape of the shaft itself. 

My shaft is uniform throughout.  I am 85mm (3.35 inches) in circumference all along the shaft.  Even with my thin girth, I was not blessed with a larger glans.  My glans seems to be an afterthought.  It isn't much bigger than the first knuckle of my thumb, and is a little thinner than the shaft. 

I remember seeing a kid's years ago when I was still in school.  It looked like a snake that had swallowed an egg (only a lot smaller).  The shaft appeared to be the same thickness until it attached to the glans.  At that point, just before the glans, it swelled up a little.  I have seen a few like that since then, and always thought they looked great.  And always thought they would probably feel great, too. 

My partner calls my penis: baseball bat. because of it's shape. It is thin at the base of the shaft but in the middle of the shaft it's thick (5.5 inches) and my glans is thick too. So the description of the shape as a baseball bat is correct I guess. So my shaft is vary.

You could check it on the link below: 

My baseball bat

The girth of my erect penis (3.3”) is pretty much uniform from the base up to my glans. The very sensitive bottom rim of my glans is slightly flared being just a bit bigger around than my shaft but then my glans gradually tapers down in girth. It’s perfectly formed in my opinion, other than it being really small that is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mine is pretty much the same thickness from the base to the head, then the head flares larger along the ridge tapering to the end of the head which is about the same thickness there as the shaft.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, toadfish327 said:

The head has some flared width to keep my hand from slipping off the end while i am jacking off, lol.

Where do you think the got the design for baseball bats from. LOL

Most of the guys I have known are pretty constant throughout.  One tapered from base to tip,  really narrow at the head, more like a spear tip.  Mine is pretty well constant, head slightly larger and round.

Edited by canuck45