Is the girth of your shaft uniform or does it vary?

Tsoren

3 hours ago, new2day said:

Quite a few variations on the basic design, I find it interesting to see. I'm fairly uniform when flaccid although my glans is quite prominent. I'm quite thick at the base when hard.

Be pretty boring if we were all the same. This forum would a bit empty although Shooter could be my flaccid cock double. 

• 8 months later...

mine is 5.5 inches at the middleshaft but a bit thinner 5.2 inches at the base of my shaft. I call it a baseball bat sometimes but I am just joking about it this way.

This is how it looks like. Like a miniature baseball bat :D

On this comparing pic you could see the thinner base

Edited by shooter

• 1 month later...

My shaft is fairly uniform, or so I’ve been told my other friends that my head/corona ridge near the glans is very pronounced.  I would agree with that for the most part. The thickest part of my shaft at the the base, 5.0 “, 5.5” if I’m really aroused.

Edited by Guest

My girth is a little thicker at the base (which is a good place to have it in my opinion). Overall a relatively good girth, 5 to about 5 and a half inches normally, sometimes around 2" when highly aroused as in the attached pic.

PhotoDeleted.jpg

Admin. Note:  Photo removed due to Rule 7 violation.  Naked photos are only permitted in the Gallery, not in the forums and not in profiles.

SOS Subscribers can see the original photo in the gallery by clicking HERE, others will get an error message.

Edited by RodEnuf
Photo removed due to Rule 7 violation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...