Funny Doctor Moment

joey

I went to a new doctor yesterday for my annual physical.  It was funny to me the lengths he went through for privacy and then what happened.

Nurse took my vitals & told me to undress to my underwear & gave me a paperish sheet (not gown) and told me to drape it over my lap for privacy.  Waited like I was told to.  Doctor came in.  Talk, blah, blah.  He did a very quick check of the exposed skin.  Then he said at my age he needed to check my prostate.  Wasn't my first time.  He had me turn around and he lowered my boxers just enough to get to my hole.  Boxers back on, he actually told me to put the privacy drape back over my lap since I didn't do it.  

He keeps talking through everything he's doing.  Telling me what's next.  Then while he's pressing in my abdomen and all of a sudden pulls down the front of my boxers, takes a quick look, and returns to pressing into my abdomen and narrating every other part of the exam.

I wanted to say "DUDE, if you're going to be my doctor you can't be nervous about parts of my body!"  But I didn't.

Who else has shy doctors that are down right funny?  

I also find that rather odd. Did he not check you for a possible rupture? My primary doctor has done that test and also retracted my foreskin when I mentioned to him that I always thought it was rather tight over my glans.  Of course being rather nervous at the doctor my flaccid penis is only about 2 inches long.

Speaking of physicals, back when I was 20ish, my doctor was called out to the hospital when I was scheduled for a physical.  They gave me 2 options: another doctor could give me the physical or reschedule.  I knew all the doctors at the clinic so chose another doctor.  It turned out to be the father of my friend (and had been to their place hundreds of times)

Comes to the rectal exam, and he asks me to lean over the bed.  Says, "this will be a little uncomfortable and I am going to place on hand on your back"
"Just try to relax and don't worry.............................. unless you feel 2 hands on your back".   !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Gotta love a doctor with a sense of humour. Of course today, someone would sue for sexual harassment. 

Edited by canuck45

10 hours ago, canuck45 said:

Speaking of physicals, back when I was 20ish, my doctor was called out to the hospital when I was scheduled for a physical.  They gave me 2 options: another doctor could give me the physical or reschedule.  I knew all the doctors at the clinic so chose another doctor.  It turned out to be the father of my friend (and had been to their place hundreds of times)

Comes to the rectal exam, and he asks me to lean over the bed.  Says, "this will be a little uncomfortable and I am going to place on hand on your back"
"Just try to relax and don't worry.............................. unless you feel 2 hands on your back".   !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Gotta love a doctor with a sense of humour. Of course today, someone would sue for sexual harassment. 

Lol.. It must have felt Odd being examined by your friend's Dad, the one you met every time you visited your friend! Was it his first time seeing you naked? Did you shrink by the embarrassment or you took it as no big deal? If I was you I'd have been mortified and shriveled !

@LilGonzalote 
ODD....My friends dad with a finger going up my..... 

I had to keep reminding myself...he is a doctor...he does this all the time....he is NOT my friends dad right now...oh look shiny things...what is the square root of infinity....why DID the chicken cross the road?

Shrinkage...yes OMG yes.

Edited by canuck45

Back in the 70s I went to see a urologist for a urinary tract infection.  Naturally, I had to drop my pants for his inspection.  When I did, out of nowhere he says  "Earlier today I had a guy in here whose penis was as big as a horse".  I have no idea why he made that comment.  I was young so I just let it pass but I thought quite an interesting job where you get to see a variety of dicks each day.

I had a gay friend that I considered the perfect job,  he worked at a lab that did drug testing.  I had to go to the lab once myself for testing for my job.  The rule was the technician had to watch you pee in the cup.   He used to tell me about large soft dicks.  A great job for a voyeur I thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a doctor story, a nurse story, in fact a nasty nurse story...

Back in the 80’s I went for a multiphasic physical at Kaiser Permanente in Oakland, CA. When I got to the prostate check station, there was a nurse, and not just any nurse, a looker, a real honey. Around my age (30’s at time), pretty face, and she was just busting out of her nurse’s uniform. We bantered for a few moments, she had me get undressed, put on the gown, then had me lie on my side she pulled up the gown, slid her finger into my bum and YOW! I blasted a HUGE load of semen across the room. I had been totally unprepared for that, and I was completely exhausted by the unexpectedly intense orgasm.

She put a box of wipes next to me, said, “Take your time and clean up before you leave,” and gave me a knowing smile as she left the room.

A female nurse practitioner performed a company sponsored physical on me a few years ago. She checked my prostate of course. My completely smooth penis was sticking straight out maybe an inch. I was becoming embarrassed but I managed to relax enough that her gloved, lubricated finger easily went into my hole. She felt around for maybe fifteen seconds or so and then removed her finger and took off her gloves.  My scrotum was very tight and my testicles were really drawn up, almost all the way up inside me. She then attempted to give my testicles a digital exam as she rubbed her fingers over my scrotum. She tried to squeeze them down so she could examine them by touch I guess but she was having difficulty getting them to stay down. It seemed to amuse her. She smiled at me. I sheepishly returned her smile. She then said something like “they’re probably just fine”. She then did something totally unexpected to me. She gently pinched the glans of my penis between her thumb and finger and stretched it out as far as it would go and looked at it. This lasted only a few seconds and then she released it. She then wiped my anus for me herself and said, as well as I can remember, “you’re just fine ‘sweetie’. You can put your pants back on now”...and that was that. I can only imagine that she stretched my penis out like she did was out of her curiosity to get an idea of what my stretched penis length was. That’s the only reason I can think of as to why she would do something like that. I’ve heard that SPL is a very good indicator of erect penis length. This woman looked to be a bit younger than me but not too much younger I think...and she called me “sweetie”. Talk about embarrassment and deflation...

• 5 months later...

I had a somewhat funny experience during a yearly physical a couple years ago. after the vitals wer taken and I got undressed to wait for dr I was sitting in exam gown. dr came in and did the exam as usual very professional. not sure why  but he always does prostate last, no sooner did he insert his finger the nurse walked in, i'm  sure the look on all three faces was priceless. he finished and all I could do was laugh about her timing.

I went to the same PCP several years for an annual physical. I strip naked and put on the paper gown before he comes in. He does a full genital exam including massaging/feeling each ball, pulling foreskin back and turning my penis over to look at the glans, meatus, etc. He does a prostrate exam first, then has me turn around, pull up the gown and he does the genital exam. ANYTIME my prostrate is touched, I leak precum like a faucet. The first time he did the prostrate exam, and I started leaking on the floor, he said, do you always leak like that?. Without thinking I said, only from prostrate stimulation. I was expecting him to ask for more details but he just said ok and gave me a paper towel to wipe it up. LOL.

Another time he asked if I minded if an male intern observed during the physical. I agreed and as he did the exam, he told the intern everything he was doing. When it came time for me to lift the gown for the genital exam, the intern saw my penis tattoo and blurted out, OMG, that must have hurt!

On 12/1/2019 at 11:52 AM, Allen43 said:

This woman looked to be a bit younger than me but not too much younger I think...and she called me “sweetie”. Talk about embarrassment and deflation...

Yeah, I've never appreciated women calling me sweetie nor praised me for being so gentle during sex.

Two experiences 1st had a women dr. Do my yearly cause my regular dr. Was busy and I was ok with it, well when she came to the exam for my genitals she was amazed that I only had one testicle. She had me lay on the table and commenced to search for it. I finally couldn't control myself anymore and my erection popped up into her face. I said sorry. She never did find my missing testicle. 2nd was getting my exam and my wife was sitting there and the dr. Came to the prostate part asked my wife if she wanted to leave and she said hell know I always wanted to see someone stick a finger up his ass. We all laughed and he did his exam with a smile on his face and she had one also. Course I did to. 

@canuck45 yes she is and boy you should have seen all I had to promise to do to keep her from sharing that experience with her friends on Facebook. She talked about it for weeks burt as long as I kept my nose clean it stayed off Facebook. 

15 hours ago, JamesD said:

I've never appreciated women calling me sweetie

I guess we know that you're not from the south.  If you were, you'd be used to female service workers (waitresses, sales clerks, cashiers, etc.) calling you sweetie regardless of your age or theirs.

Alan G

2 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

I guess we know that you're not from the south.  If you were, you'd be used to female service workers (waitresses, sales clerks, cashiers, etc.) calling you sweetie regardless of your age or theirs.  Alan G

Correct, I'm not from the South.  But, you are right, I wasn't thinking about those Southern transplant waitresses, etc. who do the sweetie thing habitually with men.  I was thinking of it happening in more intimate situations.  

The public "sweetie" thing you mention is an interesting female affectation, however.  Apparently, it is not a "come on", but some kind of an "assertiveness" signal or even "role reversal" pose. . .  oh, oh.  Shouldn't try too much mind reading.  I was always vaguely uncomfortable with it, but never thought much about it

Edited by Guest

He he.  I remember a couple times hoping it was a "come on", but quickly realizing it wasn't when it was used pouring coffee for each and every guy at the lunch counter, no matter how thuggish and overbearing.

Edited by Guest

On 5/14/2020 at 1:57 PM, Sven D said:

I have had one doctor stretch my flaccid penis a few years ago. Afterwards he just asked if I had ever been diagnosed with micropenis. I said no and that was it. He did not have any follow-up questions.

That sounds on the non-professional side.  If he was afraid to discuss it, you would think he would not bring it up.

Depending on your state of mind on the issue, which he clearly didn't know, he should have realized the comment could cause a lot of anxiety.

12 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

I guess we know that you're not from the south.  If you were, you'd be used to female service workers (waitresses, sales clerks, cashiers, etc.) calling you sweetie regardless of your age or theirs.

Alan G

The ex-manager at the apartment (she's 85 or so) and its sweetie all the time, darlin' is another one. There are those that use it naturally and those that use it as an affectation and are so fake.
Mind you she also commented on my legs when I was wearing shorts.....wonder what her bank balance is.    

About 30 years ago had to have a medical with my own GP all went well until I had removed my pants and laid on couch for genital exam. At this point I was completely naked, his phone rang and his receptionist informed him the test results he had been waiting for had arrived. He asked if I minded if he checked them as they were urgent. I said no problem thinking he would leave the room. Unfortunately the receptionist walked in with them. Bit late at that point to be shy so I just lay there. What made it worse was she was the mother of one of my best friends and she said hi to me. Visiting his house was never the same again

On 11/11/2019 at 5:39 PM, canuck45 said:

@LilGonzalote 
ODD....My friends dad with a finger going up my..... 

I had to keep reminding myself...he is a doctor...he does this all the time....he is NOT my friends dad right now...oh look shiny things...what is the square root of infinity....why DID the chicken cross the road?

Shrinkage...yes OMG yes.

Being brought up in a small town, my doctor was my mother's cousin, whom I'd known all my life and his children were about my age. At around 13 I was sent to see him to make sure I was growing all right. He asked me to pull down my underwear. I was soooooo embarrassed! I think i didn't show it on my face. But my balls and dick must have shrunk considerably. By the way, i was almost fully developed by then. No fingers going up my arse. Just checked my balls and dick. Not much touching reallt.