Was wondering about growers

WA1NGRO

Hi, 1st time posting.

This forum seems really knowledgeable about the penis and also very friendly. I was curious about growers. Has anyone ever seen or heard of a dick that is say less than an inch flaccid, but then grows to like over 5 inches or more? If you see someone that's very small when flaccid, can you assume that they're probably smaller than average when erect?  What's the most you've ever heard of anyone growing from flaccid to hard?

Thanks.

14 hours ago, WA1NGRO said:

I was curious about growers. Has anyone ever seen or heard of a dick that is say less than an inch flaccid, but then grows to like over 5 inches or more? 

Yes.  It would be interesting to know if that is possible.

Edited by Guest

Seems many people assume that a small flaccid won't grow that much. I'm usually 2-3 inches when flaccid, sometimes smaller after exercise or when it's cold. I grow to about 6 inches when erect.

Most penises I see are flaccid, so assume most are going to grow with stimulation, but I don't think there's a any way of knowing for sure how much.

From my experience it is very common for some men to go from an inch to 5 even 6".  Mine goes from under normal conditions about 1 1/2 to about 5", when I was young and skinny would go to 6" lol.

On 11/12/2019 at 1:32 PM, WA1NGRO said:

Wow. I think it would be cool to shock your sexual partner with something like that.

In my case at least, sexual partners wouldn't see me flaccid, so they''d just see a smaller than average erection.  

Only after becoming a long-term partner might they have become aware in my "grower" status.  Can't say that any showed the slightest interest.

One partner who happened to see me flaccid first showed concern and then a measure of relief as erection ensued.

Edited by Guest

@JamesD   Not see you flaccid, what about after orgasm....don't you sit around over a coffee and discuss: How you feel about your performance, what you liked about the session, what you feel could be improved and then feedback from your partner.

FLIF ing  LOL

Edited by canuck45

5 hours ago, canuck45 said:

@JamesD   Not see you flaccid, what about after orgasm....don't you sit around over a coffee and discuss: How you feel about your performance, what you liked about the session, what you feel could be improved and then feedback from your partner.

FLIF ing  LOL

Actually, I have mentioned in the past that my primary failing was NOT DISCUSSING effectively such things with partners.  Early on I tried, but such efforts were rejected for some reason, possibly due to my style of discussion or peculiarities of partners.  The lesson I learned was not to discuss it.  Probably the wrong lesson.

In any case, except with wives, I think I minimized the time exposing my flaccid afterwards.  There is a variable period after sex during which shrinkage is minor.

FLIF = Free Lossless Image Format?  Is there another meaning for this?  Am I missing something?  I don't follow pop abbreviations much.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, canuck45 said:

@JamesD 
Presentation/Communication 101

F-Feel, how do you feel about this
L- Like, What did you like
I- Improve, What do you think can be improved
F-Feedback, do you want feedback.

Sounds right.  But never happened for me. 

Was it me or them?  Like when I'm cold or hot.  Is it me or the room?

• 1 month later...

I'm normally around 1.5" flaccid, with just barely the head poking out of my pubic hair. Sometimes it almost "turtles"; other times, it can "semi" to 2-1/2" or 3-1/2", poking straight out, looking like it's almost erect. That could be very embarrassing in the showers in high school and college as it happened fairly often. I should mention it retains some girth when soft; some guys apparently get really skinny when soft. 

When fully hard, it grows to 4" (bone pressed; visually it's more like 3-3/4", maybe less). 

When I played football in college, I went to a few "wild" parties where things really got out-of-hand and I saw some of my teammates with hard-ons. As a few have stated, you can't make any hard-and-fast rules (pun intended) about how they'd grow. Some guys who looked like they'd get fairly big when hard, were only average or small-average when hard. Others who looked on the smaller-average side soft, grew to be fairly large. No telling, although most were generally pretty much what you'd expect them to be.  

There was a poster here (well I think it was here) a long time ago (10+ years) named "Dinky". He was the ultimate grower. He went from 1.5" soft to fully 7.5" erect. I don't even know how that much tissue could be in play. I think he needed an injection to get an erection, but once he had one, look out!

One of the veteran mods can verify, please.

Admin Note: @Dinky  (The blue button with his name in white type is a link to his profile.)

Edited by RodEnuf
Added Admin Note.

I can vouch for Nillywilly's post, I do remember "Dinky". 

When I was down in Florida years ago,  I went to Camp David, an all male nudist resort.  I hung out with a couple of guys there. Both guys had, what is generally known to be "innies". No measurable length at all, just extra skin bunched up near the opening.  I was on walk in the afternoon, when I came upon the ginger haired half of this duo relaxing un top of a picnic table while some fellow was sucking his erect cock, and I was amazed at the size. It was certainly longer and thicker than my own.  In my humble opinion, I judged him to be a good 6" in length (not bone pressed) and about 6" in girth as well.   To me, a true 6 by 6 is really big cock and well above average.  He was quite the grower.