Pubes: Natural, Trimmed or Shaved?

Tsoren

Just interested in knowing what you do down there with your pubes.  Do you keep them natural, trim or shave them?  And why?

I have mentioned before that I have a fetish for pubic hair.  Since I didn't get my first pube until I was 16, I was very envious seeing all my age mates and even my younger brother and younger cousins with pubes.  I have always loved looking at and playing with my wife's thick, jungle-like bush.  And while I have never had a very large bush myself, I have always loved running my fingers through it.  

Recently, during a very intense session in the bedroom, my wife pulled out clippers and a razor and pointed down and said, "It's time for those to go."  I was devastated, but was thankful she was referring to my pubes and not my junk.

Well, now I am completely bald down there and it looks and seems very weird.  Couple of my golf buddies kidded me in the locker room about 'finally going bald'.  (I am one of the few in our group that hasn't lost any hair on my head, yet.)

Again, just curious what your preferred style is and why.  And do you ever hear any comments from others if you do shave? 

I've been trimming for many years, I just find it a little more comfortable and hygienic as I was playing lots of sports/gym use etc. I was a little worried about what others might think, but most gyms I attend now have cubicles rather than the gang showers I grew up with. So aside from when I'm changing clothes, not many see me in all my glory!

In summer months I will be smooth, it takes more time, shaving most days and it feels good. Since I go to naturist clubs, it's very common to see both men and women smooth. I've also noticed that many non-naturists shave when I've gone to 5k runs at clubs.

My late wife got me into shaving the pub's a long time ago and I have kept them shaved since then,  It took some time before the ingrown hairs stopped, But now I can't imagine having hair down there.  I am very blond and from 5ft away you could never tell I ever had any hair there anyways.  The hair above my dick is trimmed but you can't tell unless your very close, so that saves time shaving.:penis:

I too was late getting pubes and when they came in, they were bright ginger even though my hair was brown. I always hated them. Guys called me little red in the locker room. I never really had a full bush but ended up shaving them towards the end of my senior year in high school. Back then NO ONE shaved or even trimmed. Then the guys called me little baldy. lol. I stayed smooth for several years. Then I met an "all natural" guy/partner who really wanted me to let them grow out. So I let them grow and grow and grow. For the first time in my life, I had a full bush. It looked and felt so strange! I did keep my balls smooth. He loved it. I hated it. After we split up, I went smooth again. I still occasionally grow a little patch for a few weeks but always go back to smooth.

Here's the bush:

https://imgur.com/YnXbGKp

Here's smooth:

https://imgur.com/zZGLRDf

Here's a little patch

https://imgur.com/AFeeByQ

Mine got removed with their first dose of laser 10 years ago.

Kept it maintained with home IPL for a about 5 years after that till a Travelling Laser Therapist began visiting my Wife's business.
She gave me Monthly treatments as a bonus for about 2 years & now it's mostly a permanent result.

After years of shaving I got tired of the 5 o'clock shadow that quickly appeared, along with the stubble. Eventually I tried plucking. I discovered that the hair came back after only a couple of weeks and was finer and softer. To be sure, plucking with tweezers is very time consuming, so I invested in an epilator. Now most of the roots have been pulled out over time and I am 90% permaently hairless and love it!

I have to say personally I don’t like the aesthetic of a grown man completely hairless around their junk. It just looks weird, like a boys. Shudder. 
   But a massive bush is just a pain in the arse to navigate. It just gets in the way when it’s play time. 
  So I like a trimmed but not gone bush on a guy. :)

I had always let the hair grow but about 3 - 4 years ago I decided to first of all trim my hairy mound then finally shave all the hair to give me the smooth look of a young boy.   .  I also shaved my bum cheeks and the tops of my legs.   My wife did not seem to notice.   It became a chore every couple of weeks to spend a few minutes keeping it smooth.

At the beginning of this summer (?), I decided NOT to shave and have let my pubes grow again so back to a nice amount of hair which from a distance is not noticeable because my hair, which was fair when younger, is now gray.

At 36, I had to shave completely prior to my vasectomy and liked it enough, I continued doing it for another decade or so.  At 51 now, about 3-4 years ago I got introduced to waxing and haven't looked back since.  I love how smooth everything is and go in every 6 weeks.  Nice thing is, it does not grow back as fast and does not itch when it does, unlike shaving did.  Shaving I was doing it every 3-4 days and we never totally happy with the results.

In the past I've shaved, trimmed and waxed at any given point.  Now I couldn't care less and just leave it be.  Age, I guess.  lol  It's a lot less kinky than it used to be too.  Now it's just hair and I can't be bothered.  Besides if I did I'd probably look ridiculous without handling the rest of it that's grown all over me.  I miss being relatively smooth but I'm not wasting my time taking care of it, that has to take forever and definitely isn't worth it. I might trim things up out of boredom or annoyance but nothing I'm going to maintain.