Pubes: Natural, Trimmed or Shaved?

Tsoren

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 7:55 PM, smallgrower said:

At 36, I had to shave completely prior to my vasectomy and liked it enough, I continued doing it for another decade or so.  At 51 now, about 3-4 years ago I got introduced to waxing and haven't looked back since.  I love how smooth everything is and go in every 6 weeks.  Nice thing is, it does not grow back as fast and does not itch when it does, unlike shaving did.  Shaving I was doing it every 3-4 days and we never totally happy with the results.

I absolutly love waxing.   It feels so smooth and it stays smooth longer than shaving.  Full manzillian for me.  Inner and outer buty, perineum,  balls, shaft, and area above shaft.  My plans are to one day get a square patch and trim it but every time I go I tell the female esthetician to go ahead and take it all off.

• 3 weeks later...

I give the pubes a close trim and shave the shaft, balls, perineum and ass.  I like to think it makes the cock stand out a little more but that is probably wishful thinking. Perhaps it even accentuates my flacid small size....:). My wife loves it because she says it feels so much sexier having more skin contact....plus also not having to spit out the off roaming hair lol.  Also, for me, it makes the whole area more sensitive to touch, so that is a real bonus.

• 1 month later...

Yes to all of the above.... I am all over the board on this question.  I trim as the hair will get wildly long, longer than the soft penis!  The balls are always shaved smooth.  Sometimes I will also shave a bit around the shaft - and I love to be shaved totally. I do not like doing it myself, but love when it shaved for me.  I love the feeling of the beard trimmer going through the hair, the shave gel added, and removal of the hair.   Shaving can also be fun in role play...

The first time I was shaved, it was with a former partner years ago.  He wanted to make a heart down there, and then "screwed it up" and took off all the hair.  He knew what he was doing.  I liked it and shaved him.  For us, it was erotic.  Since that time, it depends who I am with and what they also like.

a few tips:

• Use a new, good razor - 3 to 5 blade type. 
  • Do not use a disposable
  • Hot water, slowly do it, and a lot of good shave gel (foam is less effective)
  • Slow and steady

I have been totally shaven now for about 15 years. I did it just for fun and loved it clean and have never looked back. I love how I look and feel, especially after a shower. I personally I tried shave gels but they didn't seem to do the job, so I did some studying and tried shaving oil, and it works good. 

I still remember how proud I was of those first few silky pubic hairs I developed at about age twelve. And while I wasn’t at all interested in other boys’ pubes at all over the next few decades, I also clearly remember the thrill of trying to peer under the bikini material stretched between my girl friend’s two hip bones as she’d lay on the pool decking or on the beach creating a potential view of her pubic hair. Never saw any but ohhh the anticipation!

So when I first saw photos of teen girls or women who had removed their pubic hair I was confused. Why on earth would they want to look like little girls again, I wondered. But, soon enough, I came to appreciate the beauty of their completely visible vulvas. And THEN boys and men started doing it. That took much longer for me to accept and I honestly don’t know why that is.  These days, smooth, trimmed or fully natural, female or male, I love the sight of a naked human!

As for my first few silky pubes, they developed into a full bush by I guess age sixteen or so (along with underarm hair and hair on my legs), but nothing outrageous. Sometime in my early twenties I started getting hair on my chest and bottom. Thought the delay was strange but that’s how it went. But by the time I came to accept and appreciate smooth males, as others have mentioned here I thought it would look odd to have no hair around my package, but have hairy legs, bottom, belly and chest. So I never considered shaving.

Time marches on and I found my penis getting noticeably smaller. Were my pubes getting fuller or longer? Possibly. Was the fat over my pubic bone increasing? Definitely. Bottom line, my package was returning to its esrly-teens proportions and a few years ago, I tried trimming it a bit. None of the “manscaping” I’ve seen; no hearts or “pubic soul patches” or other unnatural shapes, but just a shortening of the overall length. My pubes in their natural state are longer than my flaccid penis so the trimming helps. And I have occasionally shaved the shaft but can only do that when I’m erect. Can’t imagine shaving my balls even though they’re usually compact rather than hanging like they used to.

5 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

As for my first few silky pubes, they developed into a full bush by I guess age sixteen or so (along with underarm hair and hair on my legs), but nothing outrageous. Sometime in my early twenties I started getting hair on my chest and bottom.

Just discussing this with a friend 2 nights ago. In grade 8 (13 yrs old), no signs of puberty...by grade 9, pubes, underarms, legs, arms, chest and got the nickname "Hairy"

the next year (15) was growing my sideburns in (no not a few wisps of hair)...mutton chops almost (they were in style in the late 60's early 70;s...think Mike Nesmith (Monkees)

Edited by canuck45

6 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

creating a potential view of her pubic hair. Never saw any but ohhh the anticipation!

One summer day, when my brother, cousins and I were skinny dipping, as usual, in our pool, my aunt came out in her swim suit to sit by the pool.  Nothing unusual about that either, as she often joined us.  And it really didn't bother us that she would see us nude.  But one day, my younger cousin and I were engaged in a splashing fight, and she called us out of the pool because we got her quite wet in our splashing.  She spread her legs as she sat up on the chaise, so her feet were on either side of the chair.  I got a great view of an abundance of pubic hair sprouting forth on both sides of her swim suit.  My pubic hair fetish intensified right then and there and my little guy popped right up.  My aunt kind of laughed and told my cousin and I to get back into the water.

I must have relieved that view in thousands of wonderful orgasmic fantasies over the years.  Just thinking about that moment as I write this, the little guy is starting to come alive.

By the way, after almost six months of being shaved, I am becoming use to being a "baldy" again.  Fortunately for me though, my wife has not bothered to groom her jungle.  And I am loving it.

1 hour ago, Tsoren said:

She spread her legs as she sat up on the chaise, so her feet were on either side of the chair.  I got a great view of an abundance of pubic hair sprouting forth on both sides of her swim suit.  

That reminds me of one time a friend and I stopped by our bosses house to pick up a car we were to do a few maintenance items on for him. His wife answered the door in a bathing suit. Not what we had expected to see at the front door. Her pubic hair was visible on both sides of her suit. Tried not to stare but how can you not stare at such a erotic site? I am sure she noticed both of us looking at her crotch. Never mentioned this to our boss needless to say. 

@canuck45 Can totally picture the mutton chops look from back in the day.  Besides my afore-mentioned fur, all I've managed were a moustache and a go-tee or van dyke or whatever - never had a decent beard or mutton chops.  Kudos to your genes.

3 hours ago, 6INCHES66 said:

That reminds me of one time a friend and I stopped by our bosses house to pick up a car we were to do a few maintenance items on for him. His wife answered the door in a bathing suit. Not what we had expected to see at the front door. Her pubic hair was visible on both sides of her suit. Tried not to stare but how can you not stare at such a erotic site? I am sure she noticed both of us looking at her crotch. Never mentioned this to our boss needless to say. 

I always like watching the male swimmers showing a few hairs :P

swimmR - Copy.jpg