Pubes: Natural, Trimmed or Shaved?

Tsoren

I do not have too much hair ..definatelly not a bush, but long and few is the correct description of my pubes. So I trim it to 3mm. I am quite hairy around it so it would be funny to shave it off completely. 

Here is my naked body - when Im not trimming my bush ...I dont have one really :D 

• 2 months later...
On 5/24/2021 at 1:17 PM, gakn said:

I usually just cycle between a full bush and trimmed. Whenever my bush is fully grown, I will usually trim it with an electric razor within a few weeks, and I don't really trim it super close. The next time I trim will be after then bush fully grows out again.

This means that my pubic hair is usually somewhere between trimmed and totally natural. I rarely go completely bald or trim super close. I think it looks a little weird since my body is otherwise very hairy. I have a very hairy stomach and chest. Though I trim my chest sometimes, it would be way too much trouble to try and keep it nice and smooth.

Dude!  I am totally the same. I have kept it mostly because I like the look and I think its fun--besides It feels awesome to be shaved for a bit --its just not something I have time to maintain. It's a full bush there too--pubes, crack n sac are all like the black forest there. But the rest of me is not that hairy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Redback said:

Yeah ive been hair free on my torso now for many years and my wife an i prefer it that way.

I meant to add this to my info but placed somewhere else

I have been shaving and trimming with varying styles for years.

My wife suggested I shave my chest and stomach many years ago and once I got use to that one day she suggested I shave off my pubic hair. Now my torso has been bald for many years for many years we love that im bare.

My wife she has removed her pubic hair at times but now has a full pubic scrub and I love to run my fingers through her pubes but really enjoy being bald like you guys. My wife tells her friends she like playing with hair free boys.

I have been to the doctors for cists on my testies and my female doctor has never said anything but she does give me a grin when im naked before her. I swim at the local pool and often shower naked in the communal showers and have had mostly positive reaction from other guys who see im bald others have teased some just stare.

I’ve always had just a little patch of black pubic hair since puberty.  I am one inch flaccid with small testicles so I’m thankful for this so it wouldn’t hide it anymore.  One of my brothers who is much older than me I only saw naked once for a few seconds. He had a huge amount of black body hair and a huge patch of pubic hair.  I imagine his penis size is like mine and I know my dad told me he only has one testicle and that huge patch of pubic hair covered up his penis and scrotum completely.  I’ve seen 3 other guys in the locker room in the past like this where their pubic hair hid their penis and scrotum and all you could see was hair and no evidence of a penis.  I’m thinking they were like my size or maybe smaller.  Those 3 guys were naked in the locker room and showered just like the other guys there and they were comfortable with their nudity just like I am. This was all in the 1980’s before shaving the pubic hair came about in the USA. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/15/2020 at 10:22 PM, CuriousNow said:

@Tsoren Interesting (that your aunt started you boys wearing suits).  Seems to me that if YOU were OK with things, then she should have just let everything continue as it was.  But...  that's just my humble opinion.

Also interesting that your eleven-year-old cousin had pubic hair.  That was about the age we started the mandatory showers in junior high and NONE of the boys in my class had pubic hair.  And my eleven-year-old cousin also had no pubes when we went skinny dipping (or later that year when we wrestled naked one time).  So it seems to me that your cousins (or that younger one, at least) might have been a bit sexually precocious.

i got a surprise when my 11 yr old brother had sprouted hair!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 8:23 AM, Noodist4uc said:

Shaved in summer for me.As someone who enjoys the nudist lifestyle I like to keep things tidy 

I know a LOT of people prefer the smooth look now.  But when I think about myself and my classmates at eleven, not a one of us had anything to shave.  But, given that was in the mid-nineteen-sixties, no males were shaving their pubic hair (and I don't think females were, either).  Of course, by the time I was in high school (early seventies), I heard rumors that some guys on high school swim teams shaved their pits, their chests (if necessary), their pubic hair AND their legs, because it supposedly made them faster through the water.

If anyone has any input on that, I'd like to hear it.  A high school boy with no leg or pubic hair in those days would've stood out like a sore thumb!

On 11/22/2019 at 8:57 AM, Tsoren said:

Just interested in knowing what you do down there with your pubes.  Do you keep them natural, trim or shave them?  And why?

I have mentioned before that I have a fetish for pubic hair.  Since I didn't get my first pube until I was 16, I was very envious seeing all my age mates and even my younger brother and younger cousins with pubes.  I have always loved looking at and playing with my wife's thick, jungle-like bush.  And while I have never had a very large bush myself, I have always loved running my fingers through it.  

Recently, during a very intense session in the bedroom, my wife pulled out clippers and a razor and pointed down and said, "It's time for those to go."  I was devastated, but was thankful she was referring to my pubes and not my junk.

Well, now I am completely bald down there and it looks and seems very weird.  Couple of my golf buddies kidded me in the locker room about 'finally going bald'.  (I am one of the few in our group that hasn't lost any hair on my head, yet.)

Again, just curious what your preferred style is and why.  And do you ever hear any comments from others if you do shave? 

i prefer the natural way - too much falseness today about our bodies

On 1/5/2022 at 3:54 PM, CuriousNow said:

A high school boy with no leg or pubic hair in those days would've stood out like a sore thumb!

That is very true.  And I should know, because I was that "sore thumb".  I was a sophomore in 1966-67, and my pubic area was completely smooth, and not because I shaved. And I really did stand out.  I even thought of crazy things like gluing some of my head hair onto my pubic area.  Glad I never tried that. LOL

• 2 weeks later...