Shot glass challenge

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I took the challenge. Took me a hour to find a shot glass. Beer drinker here.

And, the answer is.............................  Flaccid I can touch the bottom, but have to force it in due to a mushroom head. But, today, it's small as the entire shaft fit in. Darn cold weather.

• 5 months later...

Varies, but sometime nothing or just a bump into the shot glass.

On rare occasions, I have a soft 3.5 that more than fills it.  However, that is momentary.  Soon the blood starts drain, a flap develops and pulls in almost or all the way out of sight.

Sometimes, I think I'm designed to run naked through the briars and brambles where my ancestors evolved.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I still wear a youth size small athletic cup. I remember freshman year I made the varsity football team. I was so proud.near the end of the first week my youth size small athletic cup fell out of my jock strap and one of the sophomores saw it and Burst out laughing and he picked it up and started passing it around to the other guys. When I told my dad about it he couldn't believe I hadn't gotten a new one yet

On 12/23/2021 at 6:20 PM, smallsissyhubby said:

Mine's an innie, so would fit, if you call it that. 

Had to buy a cup for baseball back in the day, with my Mom! We started with the medium size and she said, oh honey, let see if the small will work. It was too big too, and she said, well,  it will have to do, they don't make them smaller. 

Damn! That’s rough!! Did she watch you try it on for size?