Smell of Penis and Balls

@Xavier Lion I have never really noticed the smell of my own penis and testicles but one of the most erotic memories I have from my youth is the smell of my friend’s penis and testicles when we were young boys. I sucked him off regularly for more than a few years. I began doing it for him before he started puberty and continued up until he turned fifteen. I always really liked how his thing smelled, especially after he started puberty. I thought it tasted really good too. I also did it for my friend’s older cousin maybe a dozen or so times. His penis was much larger, and uncut. I always imagined it was what a grown up’s penis might look like. He had LOTS of foreskin. His thing smelled quite a bit stronger than my friend’s but it wasn’t unpleasant at all. I haven’t smelled that particular aroma since way back then. Occasionally I will get a whiff of a smell that reminds me of it though. Smell can be highly intoxicating I think. 

On 12/30/2019 at 4:20 AM, Allen43 said:

@Xavier Lion I have never really noticed the smell of my own penis and testicles but one of the most erotic memories I have from my youth is the smell of my friend’s penis and testicles when we were young boys. I sucked him off regularly for more than a few years. I began doing it for him before he started puberty and continued up until he turned fifteen. I always really liked how his thing smelled, especially after he started puberty. I thought it tasted really good too. I also did it for my friend’s older cousin maybe a dozen or so times. His penis was much larger, and uncut. I always imagined it was what a grown up’s penis might look like. He had LOTS of foreskin. His thing smelled quite a bit stronger than my friend’s but it wasn’t unpleasant at all. I haven’t smelled that particular aroma since way back then. Occasionally I will get a whiff of a smell that reminds me of it though. Smell can be highly intoxicating I think. 

I know what you mean about that.  I don't think it's a smell your caveman brain ever lets go of and it can be intoxicating.  I sometimes get a whiff of my own and it does the same to me and almost always leads to either masturbation or blue balls (being a dad it's friggin hard to find a quiet place most times!).  My best friends and I fooled around and showed off to each other all the time as kids and I can easily recall the smell if I want to.  It's a weird thing.  I've caught a whiff of friends now and then and it's almost repulsive and rank, but there's that undertone of scent that my dick responds to.  Maybe just a male response to competition? 

Just as I've never been able to suck my own cock, I've never been flexible enough to smell my own penis and balls. By inclination, I've never smelled another guy's, either. 

I have smelled my armpits, though. It leads me to the conclusion that I haven't missed much and that, thankfully, my wife must have a very weak sense of smell. Is there such a thing as under-ball deodorant? 

On 12/30/2019 at 4:20 AM, Allen43 said:

one of the most erotic memories I have from my youth is the smell of my friend’s penis and testicles when we were young boys.

I know exactly what you mean.  The smell of my friend's penis and testicles was a very intoxicating turn-on for me.  And even though that has been years and years ago, when I encounter a similar odor it is enough to bring back those memories and elicit a stirring reaction down there.  

My wife often spends time smelling my testicles and penis, pulling my foreskin back and breathing in the smell.  I keep myself clean down there, but occasionally there is a musky enough smell that I get a whiff of it, too.  My wife seems to really zero in on that stronger smell and spends a little extra time taking it in.

Edited by Tsoren

Fresh Balls®

Yes, there is a product, Google search results...

Fresh Balls® Added Step away from the messy powders! Fresh Balls® is specially designed to deal specifically with the uncomfortable and unhygienic problems that moisture and bacteria can cause in those “man-regions” – in an all-natural and clump-free way! Our lotion is a quick-drying talc-less formula that dries to a silky-smooth powder to keep you and your best parts moisture-free. And, unlike most deodorants and powders, our natural formula is free of all aluminum, parabens, and talc – just as nature intended. Welcome to The New Science of Dry.

BENEFITS

• Say goodbye to messy powders!
  • Applies as a soothing cream.
  • Dries as a cooling, silky non-talc powder.
  • Anti-chafing and prevents wetness.
  • Talc-free, paraben-free, aluminum-free.
  • Hypoallergenic and clinically tested.
  • Made in the USA.
  • Not tested on animals, just humans!

THE REAL DEAL

Real men are made tough. They are designed to withstand pains that would make a weaker human crumble. Torn ACL? That’s what your right leg is for. Herniated disk? Don’t bend over. There is only one thing that can bring a man to a grinding halt. Ball sweat. Ball sweat and his close friends, ball itch, smelly sack and chafed horn have been slowing the progression of men – in and out of the bedroom – since the Romans eschewed tunics for pantaloons. Chemical ointments filled with lab potions, messy powders and embarrassing re-adjustments have long been the answer. However, Mother Nature hasn’t made a problem that science cannot solve – except for deadly hurricanes. Why not try Fresh Balls® US$ 11.99 for 3.4oz./ 100ml squeeze tube.

image.png.055cd149053e1e4726d7447276af2f84.png

Edited by Natural1
added reference to Google in opening

4 hours ago, Natural1 said:

Mother Nature hasn’t made a problem that science cannot solve

More like marketers find/create a situation that they insist is a problem and requires their product.

Dove, 1/4 cold cream, marketed to women as a 'beauty bar' for years.  Sales must be slipping, now they are advertising...
Dove Shampoo for Men, because men's hair is different...naaah  it's just keratin.

• 8 months later...

I have always found the smell of a guys cock and balls almost intoxicating.  I can often smell a guy when hes undressing next to me in a health club.  I always sniff in the scent of a guys cock when Im getting ready to blow him.  It was testicle odor that first led me to suck on guys balls.  Ive concentrated on licking and sucking a fellas balls to the point that he would pull his testicles from my mouth and reinsert his penis because he figured i wasnt spending enough time blowing him.  

• 2 years later...

I love the scent of my cock and balls . Especially after a good run or hike. Love the scent too after the beach adding that salty sea scent to it too. I can get a better idea what my stuff smells like just by putting my sweaty undies to my face. love the clean sweaty scent after a guy has just showered but still sweats after. The gym showers sometimes has a similar scent and is equally a turn on for me. I have had a guy share a shower at my place and we towel dried each other. I could still smell our scent as we dried off and got sweaty again in bed.