Auto Renewal Problem

billinny

Question

Faced with a need to discontinue my auto renewal subscription, it's become a nightmare! Seems I need to have the email address I first used years ago when I joined MR! No way can I remember what it was! Seems likes I'm left with the only alternative of cancelling the card I use for the annual renewal? HELP!

3 answers to this question

Actually, you don't.  Just click "Support Our Site" | "Manage Purchases"  in the navigation bar near the top of any page on this site.  You will see the status of your most recent purchase and you can cancel your subscription there.  If you cancel the subscription, your Gallery access will remain active until the scheduled expiration date.  The status of that transaction will change to "Expired" but the actual future expiration date will still be displayed.

In your case, however, I am confused as it looks like your most recent subscription expired last April and your Gallery access would have been terminated then.  To the best of my knowledge, there are no longer any active subscriptions being billed through our former payment processors, PayPal and CCBill.  All of our subscriptions are now billed through Square and managed directly from our site.

Please contact me with a PM so that we can resolve your specific problem.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator