Friends with different dick sizes...

joey

• 3 weeks later...

I have a group of friends since i was 17. We have seen each other naked a lot of time. I have the smallest dick of this group. But nobody ever made a comment on dick size. This is not a subject that will change our friendship. I have learned the problem is more between the ears than between your legs.

All of the few boys I had sex with when I was a young boy had much larger penises and testicles than I had. One friend was my age and the other boy was a few years or so older. The older boy was MUCH larger. They often would make snide comments to me about how tiny my thing was. I got use to it though and would even acknowledge it when they said those things. I would just say “I know” and pretend it didn’t bother me. It actually didn’t bother me after awhile. 

• 4 months later...
On 8/7/2020 at 12:21 PM, jacob_k said:

It's happened a lot with people who aren't friends...like family or in laws or coworkers but only once with a friend. I was on a trip to Germany and met up with a friend who moved to France years ago. We stayed at a hostel with open showers. We are very similar in appearance...I'm 6'5 and he's 6'4...I'm blonde and he has dirty blonde hair...I'm pretty built and he was starting to get in shape. But when we undressed it was totally different down there. My one incher versus his cock that was probably about four inches and very thick. I have a more dominant personality anyway but after this shower he started trying to act like the big man. A few nights later we were flirting with some chicks at a bar and one really hot girl started paying more attention to me. I guess he got jealous and was pretty drunk so he said something like "He may be the taller guy...but I'm the bigger guy". They started laughing out of nervousness and it totally killed the vibe. Anyway after that things got weirder and we kinda drifted apart. When I went back to Europe the last two times I didn't even let him know

I think this is very common for us smalldicks. It happened to me many times, before when I usued to date with girls, later with men. There is a lot of competition and usually the dominant male is the one who realizes he has got a big dick. I was put in a corner many times by so called friends who doubled me in dick size and I had to give up always when the competition for girls or men moved to this field

@Italianwrestler I have a pretty dominant personality so it was a weird experience and usually I don't have that happen. That one time sticks out because it was so weird...most of my friends have never made comments like that in front of a chick I was trying to get with. I think being taller and stronger than most of my friends helps though LOL