Has anyone been diagnosed as having a micropenis?

I was diagnosed as having a micropenis.  My penis is very little and thin.    I used to be ashamed of it.  Now, I love it.  I view it as a gift because I feel very unique and interesting sexually.   My little penis is a beautiful shape and color.  I enjoy how I get erect quickly and maintain an erection for a long time.  It cums constantly.  I have been told that my little dick is erotic.   I hope that there are other guys out there who enjoy having a micropenis       

• 3 weeks later...

Please say more. When you use the word "diagnosed," do you mean that a doctor declared this officially? I'm curious if that doctor indicated how it happened (is it how something develops before you're born, etc.?). And when (at what point in your life) did the doctor make this diagnosis? And what did the doctor say could be done, if anything - did he/she tell you how to proceed in life like that?

And I'm curious about people telling you your little dick is erotic. Who has said this and under what circumstances - like sexual partners?

I have never been personally diagnosed by a medical professional as having a micro penis but during my web browsing I have come across a few ‘supposedly’ medical sites that actually classify my size as being a micropenis. One or two of these sites classify me as being borderline micro. But the fact is that I certainly don’t need a medical professional to tell me that my penis is abnormally small. I actually figured that out on my own quite sometime ago, lol. Oh, by the way, my erection is 3” in length and about 3.25” in girth. So, if any of you self styled amateur urologists out there care weigh in on my condition please me what YOU think. I anxiously await your diagnosis.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2020 at 6:29 PM, Mixer1537 said:

It would depend on the parameters of your flaccid, erect penis and circumference of your urethra. I have a medically diagnosed micropenis and those are the parameters the doctor had given me. 

Can you tell us more - more about what it means to be medically diagnosed with a micropenis? Did the doctor say how it might be treated (like before puberty)? Or how it might be caused?

1 hour ago, chicagoil said:

Can you tell us more - more about what it means to be medically diagnosed with a micropenis? Did the doctor say how it might be treated (like before puberty)? Or how it might be caused?

Hi chicagoil,

I was diagnosed when I was 24. I had a medical condition happen when I was 23 and I was not diagnosed until well after my 24th Birthday. Unfortunately, my doctors I have seen never gave me a treatment plan to correct it back to its normal size again. Going from nearly 7 inches hard down to barely 3 inches hard was kinda of hard for me. I am in my mid 20's now and i lost all confidence. Can't keep my significant other happy. They say they are happy but when you don't have sex like you used to you know something is wrong.

With research I have done I do however know that if you are diagnosed before Puberty it means you either had a Hormonal imbalance which could have been treated before puberty or a deformation of the penis which could have been corrected with surgery and it would have grown normally. There also is another option which is genetics. If you have male siblings or your father is still living they may also have a Micropenis.

20 hours ago, in part, Mixer1537 said:

I had a medical condition happen when I was 23 and I was not diagnosed until well after my 24th Birthday. Unfortunately, my doctors I have seen never gave me a treatment plan to correct it back to its normal size again. Going from nearly 7 inches hard down to barely 3 inches hard was kinda of hard for me.

I've never heard of this shrinking phenomenon, especially so dramatic.  Was there no discussion of cause?

Edited by Guest
Reduced quote to portion being commented on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was diagnosed at 19. I always knew I was small but never brought it up when I was young, wish I had. Too late at 19 to do anything about it. I felt a lump on one of my nuts. went to a urologist who had an ultrasound done on me. Came back I have testicular microlathyisis. He took me aside after telling me and asked if I had ever been told I was small. I told him I was smaller but that I didn't think much of it. He asked to take my stretched length measurements. He broke the news to me, I had a micropenis. He then ran a few more tests, blood tests. I was fine in the hormone department, and he confirmed I indeed had a micropenis. He said he wished I had come in as a young teen, they could have given me hormones, but since I had finished puberty, there was nothing he could do. Damn. Wish I had said something when I was younger. 

1 hour ago, dallasman said:

I was diagnosed at 19. I always knew I was small but never brought it up when I was young, wish I had. Too late at 19 to do anything about it. I felt a lump on one of my nuts. went to a urologist who had an ultrasound done on me. Came back I have testicular microlathyisis. He took me aside after telling me and asked if I had ever been told I was small. I told him I was smaller but that I didn't think much of it. He asked to take my stretched length measurements. He broke the news to me, I had a micropenis. He then ran a few more tests, blood tests. I was fine in the hormone department, and he confirmed I indeed had a micropenis. He said he wished I had come in as a young teen, they could have given me hormones, but since I had finished puberty, there was nothing he could do. Damn. Wish I had said something when I was younger. 

What length for stretched did he consider a micro?  Odd he didn't suggest you measure erect?

Hmmm?  What did he consider "fine" in the hormone department?  Men vary on most total T scales from 200 to 900!  Authorities like to claim 201 is normal or Ok when, obviously, supplementing to 400 or more would change things!

Fortunately, I tested about 175 and so "qualified" for supplementation.  Yes, far too late to affect my penis size, but made dramatic mental differences and effected hairyness and muscles.  Looked more thuggish quickly and lost boyishness.

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, dallasman said:

@JamesD apparently stretched flaccid length is used to determine. I don't remember what my hormone levels were, I don't remember asking. 

Unfortunately typical that the doctor did not detail either issue.  3.66" is generally considered the "stretched" dimension for micro while 2.75 is generally considered the erect dimension.  Most days and times I would be micro by the stretched definition, but not by the erect measurement.

Many men who could benefit from supplementation are just told they are "normal" with no further discussion!

Edited by Guest

I'm interested in the specific condition that led to the micropenis.    An old friend of mine was diagnosed with a hormonal condition after his mother noted his size was significantly smaller compared to his sibling.  His issue was that he had a mutation that was preventing appropriate metabolism of his cholesterol to testosterone.  I think he had treatments as a child and during the time he started puberty.  Last I spoke with him, he still sees an endocrinologist for monitoring.  It makes me think how would you even treat a micropenis in a child if their own body did not respond to testosterone.