What's your age and your size?

~Soma~

I have noticed a lot of men here are above the 50 years line (regardless his size). It seems to me there are few people near my age (35) or below.

Do you think it's because it tooks decades to openly talk about cock size without having the feeling of an incoming crisis?

I think it happens for most men in the range of small to average, even for men who are slightly above the average.

Despite where you fit in the scale it would be interesting to know your age and size, so we can have an idea of the demographics of men urged to open to the world as they are.

I'm starting:

~Age: 35.

~Size (erected): 5.75" length, 5.4" girth.

Edited by Sledge

Flaccid length: 2-2 1/2" (maybe less when I am cold, stressed)

Flaccid girth: 3 3/4”

Erect length: 5 1/2”

Erect girth: 4 3/4”

I wonder if the younger crowds in your age group are even aware of this site. I guess as we age, we care less about what others think about our bodies.  Maybe we have learned to accept our perceived shortcomings?

Flaccid length:  5" to 5.5" (plus my foreskin noodle)

Flaccid girth:  2.75"

Erect length:  6.5"

Erect girth:  3.35" 

Uncut

I grew up in a time of mandatory open showers in junior and senior high school.  Being a very late bloomer with a very thin penis, I was extremely self-conscious about my size.  I was often teased, but even when I wasn't, just seeing everyone else with much thicker cocks, left an imprint on me.  Even listing my girth on this anonymous site is still somewhat embarrassing.  It is nice to come onto a site where you hear other people able to openly talk about their size and the issues they have because they may feel they are smaller than others.

Edited by Tsoren

Erect: 9.5 by 6.5 inches

Flaccid: 6.5 by 5.5 inches, typically

I suppose it's a matter of environment and community as well as individual impetus. The crowd at LPSG, I'd guess at a glance,  is much younger,  though if this is because of different mental developmental processes toward body image or sexual understanding due to size or the times,  who can say?

• 2 months later...

Will be 80 y/o in a month

Usually 4" flaccid

7" erect

Until recently I always said 5.5" girth

Saw something here that made me take 3 measurements

Erect at base 5.75     mid shaft 5.5   and a tad under 5.5 where glans and shaft meet

It wasn't one of your questions but it's as straight as can be.  Not even a slight bend or curve.  

Interesting thread.  Most guys are pretty well endowed in this thread, not all but most are average and above.  But I wonder about the younger guys who are smaller and not ready to admit it or for whatever reasons...

Thanks Soma for bringing it up.  For me, I have been open about being small since high school.  Although I never said exactly my size to most but over the years most friends know.  I was never really into it as a thing until a few years ago finding SPH online and thought that sounds fun.  I guess it is the temple of my familiar.  Being teased is still attention.  I think if internet was around when I was younger, I would have been more "out" at an earlier age

I am 45

Erect 3.8 length girth 4

Flaccid 1.5 or so.  

I am 46 years old now. erect my cock is about 5 inches. I have no idea the girth. Possibly about 2-3 inches. It’s slender. I dunno soft either. Maybe 2 inches. Depends if i fluff it or not also. 

There are new websites and apps for guys with smaller willies. A new realm of dating honesty and ease. Takes the pressure off I would I think. A good thing all round. 

I'm 50, 5'11" tall and about 215 ibs (15 Stone 5 lbs)

Flaccid I'm about 2.5" to 3.5" depending on temp mainly.

Erect I'm a little under 6", I usually say 5.75" without any bone pressing

Girth is about 5.5" mid shaft, and close to 6 at the base.

I'm circumcised, have been since I was about 4 or 5.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 9:56 PM, Nillywilly said:

@Triasco9.5 True that LPSG seems to have a younger crowd and way more women and trolls posing as women. Plus, never saw anyone there complain about the size of his cock.

You need to look harder. There are enough topics where guys talk about feeling small because guys of every size are members there, just like here.