What's your age and your size?

~Soma~

W: 215#, H: 6’

1.0~1.5” (length flaccid)

4.5~5.0” (length erect)

2.5~3.0” (circumference flaccid)

These measurements refer to a time when I could get an erection. I’ve had ED for almost 10 years and have been totally impotent for ~5 years. Some ‘shrinkage’ is likely inevitable during that time.

I may be slow to respond at times. Computers and I are not always compatible.

Age: 71 (on Feb 12th)                                                                                                                     Size: 5 and one half inches                                                                                                            Girth: 5 and one quarter inches                                                                                                  Uncut with phimosis, does not hinder performance.        

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jsmall9857 said:

21 yrs old

Flaccid.  1.0

Erect 2.25

Jsmall9857 - You're at a great an age to really start appreciating your unique and rarer body. Show it off with pride. Be selective in your sexual partners and if you come across ones who don't value you for what you are let them go their way. There are lots of women who prefer small penises or don't care about penis size. Just like there are lots of guys who prefer women with small breasts (like myself). I found I had to search hard to find women with small breasts because so many women want to be like everyone else and have large breasts. What a shame!

9 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

If you haven't already seen an endocrinologist, you should do so.

RodEnuf - That assumes that his mind has been poisoned into thinking 'bigger is better'. He may prefer (as I did) having a small penis. Just because a woman has small breasts doesn't mean she should get breast enlargement. Just as there are advantages in certain cases to having a large penis there are also advantages to a small penis in certain cases. I think having a small penis made me a better lover.

20 hours ago, Jsmall9857 said:

21 yrs old

Flaccid.  1.0

Erect 2.25

Don't be ashamed of that little penis. Be proud of who you are. I wasted much of my youth ashamed of my small penis. Didn't date. Didn't explore my sexuality. I eventually accepted my size and now I love when people tell me it's small.

@NuderThanNude  This has nothing to do with the notion that bigger is better.  If I thought it likely that @Jsmall9857 has reached the size dictated by his genetics, I would have given advice similar to yours.  But statistically it is more likely, at his age and size, that something is medically wrong with one of his glandular systems.  He has the medical condition known as micro-penis.  That should be checked out, if for no other reason, because it can cause significant difficulty impregnating a woman.

If anyone doubts the benefit of a young man with micro-penis seeking a medical review of his condition by an endocrinologist, I suggest reading the long topic New member seeking advice and support started by @Glenn back in August, 2002.  He was persuaded to seek a medical evaluation.  The posts in that topic continue for 15 pages to April, 2003, after Glenn was a few months into hormone replacement therapy.

Alan G

• 1 month later...

what is LPSG?

and I am 63 yo

1" flaccid

+/- 3.75" hard

and for the sake of discussion I think that it will also make a difference as to your age when you first registered on this site. Not necessarily me but many members who are in their 60's or older have been here for a long time.  I registered here almost 5 years ago. Midsummer 2016. So not a big age difference but for some others they may have been here a while.

Hi there, everyone. New here and my stats are as follow:

Age  52

Cock size  7 Inches in length

Cock Girth 5.72 Inches

Cock size soft 4.5 inches in length

I hope this gives everybody an idea of my size.

Hi everyone. 

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 155 lbs., after eating a good meal.

Erect length: 3”

Erect circumference: usually about 3.25” 

Flaccid length: My flaccid length varies both ways but it’s usually somewhere around 1.5”. It usually just pokes straight out but sometimes, when it gets really relaxed, it will actually hang down and get a little bit longer than 1.5”. But it also looks even thinner than it usually looks when that happens. 

53 minutes ago, wayless said:

I must ask what that means exactly!

I think what Vinnig means is that although he is 79 years of age chronologically he still has the sexual curiosity as well as the sexual mental immaturity of a 13 y/o boy. EVERYTHING is pretty much sexual to boys at that stage in their lives. Even though I am much younger than Vinnig I often feel the very same way about myself, lol. Old in body, but young in mind is what I think he’s saying.

4 hours ago, Allen43 said:

I think what Vinnig means is that although he is 79 years of age chronologically he still has the sexual curiosity as well as the sexual mental immaturity of a 13 y/o boy. EVERYTHING is pretty much sexual to boys at that stage in their lives. Even though I am much younger than Vinnig I often feel the very same way about myself, lol. Old in body, but young in mind is what I think he’s saying.

I am the same way. I am 49, but everything is sexual to me just as it was when I was a kid. I am still prone to take a hot dog and stick it in front of my crotch and act like it's a dick. I think that time where sexual curiosity and arousal started happening (around 8yo for me) was the most exciting time for me sexually. I remember getting hard looking at Sears catalog bra and panty pictures. And finding the Holy Grail....a National Geographic with topless women in it...SCORE! Probably why I adore saggy tits to this day.