chat

3point5inch

Question

7 answers to this question

I just went into Video Chat, prepared to "boot" you from the room to clear your entry out of the user list.  But you weren't shown as being there any more.  In fact, I was there alone.

For future reference,  click the "Home" link at the top left corner of the chat frame or the "Forums" button in the navigation bar near the top of the browser page to leave chat so that the chat server will be signaled about your departure from Chat.  Don't just close your browser or the tab or go off to another site without a clean exit from Chat.  We'd also appreciate everyone's logging out from Measurection as they leave the site.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator

@3.5inch Stuck in chat. Well just try hard to get yourself unstuck. LOL just being a smart ass tony but like your above quote says only the humorless are truly offended so just making light of this I know bad joke Hell I been in there 3 times in the last couple weeks and I never go in any more guess what no one was there all 3 times