Enhancement Surgery

All the surgical techniques for girth and length, I haven't seen anything that is worth the risk and cost. Implants and fillers under the thin skin of the penis is asking for trouble, cutting support ligaments risk retraction and loss of length.  There are other complications  that can occur with disastrous results.

@pfm It’s much too risky. 

There are some less invasive procedures, Gainswave and P-shot. Both are costly, but don’t involve surgery (P-shot is an injection). I have heard of immediate and exciting results, and also inconsistent and unsatisfactory outcomes.

Urologists can be involved with these, and there are videos on YouTube, but I wouldn’t spend my stimulus check on this kind of stimulation.

• 2 weeks later...

@Nillywilly P-shot and gainswave are expensive and require continued treatments to sustain the benefits of the treatment, though not very frequently as they do have long term effects. I personally prefer penis enlargement routines though it can be tedious and time consuming.

I’ve been reading about the Penuma implant that adds girth and flaccid length with a silicone implant. Pricey, but was considering a consult before Covid pandemic did a number on my net worth.

https://www.drelist.com/penile-procedures/penuma-implant/

and this article

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/this-is-what-it-looks-like-when-a-guy-gets-a-dick-job