Has anyone ever wanted to be in a small penis contest?

After seeing Howard Stern's small penis contest, I have always wanted to be in one.  It would be fun being around other small guys.   I wish there were these contests that I can join. I heard there was one in Brooklyn.  Has anyone else ever wanted to be in a small penis contest as well?

I sometimes go on another chat and meet sights  and once an awhile some guy will put where he wants to compare his penis to  fine one smaller,  so me being the exhibitionist that I am I will send him a picture of me and we will have fun comparing with different positions. 

On 4/7/2020 at 12:34 PM, smallestpenisever said:

A contest that I have a great chance to win.

Do the contests involve flaccid only or do they involve erections?  Or both?

I'd win the flaccid contest if I was nervous enough.  I'd never do it, though.

Maybe we can organize one. I propose doing it in Asheville. I bet the gay/crossdressing bar Scandals would be willing to host.

Anyway for now perhaps check out howlongismyschlong.com

Here are my statsimageproxy.php?img=&key=de272d2244636722imageproxy.php?img=&key=de272d2244636722

Erect 4.25" bottom 3.5%

Flaccid 1.25" bottom .3%

Circumference 4.25" bottom 22.9%

How long.jpg

Edited by Guest
Reassembled split graphic into single graphic.

I went to a party (all guys) where everyone just wore underwear. When you got to the party, you went in the bedroom (just you and the host) and took off your clothes (completely naked) and the host took a close up pic of your flaccid dick. Then you put on your underwear and the host stuck a number on your chest and you went and mingled with the other guys in their underwear. After everyone was there (about 40 guys), the host did a slide show of all the guys dicks and we voted to match the guys dick pic with the number on his chest. There were dicks of ALL sizes, shapes, cut and uncut. After we all voted, everyone got naked to check out reality vs perception. A couple interesting observations. There were 2 black guys, both late 20's and both in fairly good shape. One was probably 6' 3" and the other was about 5'8". It was fairly obvious which of the 2 pics were theirs, but one was semi hard and very large in the pic and the other was completely flaccid and average in size. In their underwear, both were completely flaccid so it was really a 50/50 guess. Turns out the shorter guy was the "grower" and he was massive when erect. There were 8-10 Hispanic guys, and again it was kind of obvious which of the dicks were a little darker in color, but only 2 of them were cut, so it was still a guess as to which dick was theirs. There was a young guy (early 20's) who was skinny, about 5'6" who had a huge dick (flaccid and erect). He only got 1 match. I had the only tattooed dick and not 1 person matched me to my dick. It was also interesting as the naked part of the party progressed and erections started "popping up" how many growers (like myself) there were. It was a lot of fun (especially the naked part) :P

Actually, no, I don't think I would.  I don't see penises as competitive items.  However, the party matching penis photos to underwear-packaged penises that RestoreDude mentioned?  That actually sounds really cool to me.

But, if you wanna go ahead with the competition, I would be an observer in you need an audience (volunteering for "the cause").

I have always wanted to take part in one of these. Would have to be either among like-minded (er, like-hung) guys; or somewhere I didn't know anyone, to keep me from chickening out at the last minute. But truly, I've fantasized about being in one of these at a busy bar for  years now. 

I once had a webpage for a club I went to.  Got guys to drop their drawers so I could take a pic.  Then posted the pics (dicks and the person clothed).  Club goers could l try to match pics of dick to pics of the clothed people. We had lots of fun and dicks were from 1" up.
Being that a lot of drag queens attended (both in character and not) it was tough to match a dick to a Marilyn Monroe impersonator in costume.

• 3 months later...
On 4/3/2020 at 3:29 AM, Xavier Lion said:

After seeing Howard Stern's small penis contest, I have always wanted to be in one.  It would be fun being around other small guys.   I wish there were these contests that I can join. I heard there was one in Brooklyn.  Has anyone else ever wanted to be in a small penis contest as well?

I would love to participate in such a contest ! But I dont know if it exists in Paris? ;)

At least, the WNBR are a good place to compete with other guys :lol: