Poll: Favorite Underwear

Preferred Underwear  

116 members have voted

1. 1. My favorite underwear is (if you like a variety, chose a fav)

• Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Boxer Briefs
    • Thong/Jock
    • No Underwear

For years it was Munsingwear with the kangaroo pouch.  Not sure but it seems Jockey bought them out.  I was thrilled to see Jockey had the same design.  Not the same.  Not comfortable.  It was futile finding comfortable underwear.  Someone here suggested Sepratech.  I was skeptical.  First of all it was the price.  Wife found them discounted for first time buyers.   I'll never buy anything else.  Once you get the knack of sticking your man in a new and different kind of hole........you're good to go.  

I went commando much of the time I was in my teens, but since then, except for basic military training where I was forced to wear boxers, I've worn briefs.  Tighty-whities until I discovered colored low cut briefs - made me feel sexier immediately.  Don't think I was but they sure made me feel like it!

A follow up.... just recently I read something in a forum somewhere (stop me if I'm being too specific) about a brand of underwear I'd never heard of - Separatec.  The guy writing about the brand said it was the best he'd worn.  I found the site and did some reading - a LOT of reading.  Read lots of reviews - a few negative, most quite positive.  They're not cheap, but I read up on their guarantee.  If I didn't like them, I could return them within 30 days for a refund or exchange for another style (they have several).  So, although a bit pricey, with that return policy I figured I'd jump.

Went to order some, but the package/style I wanted was out of stock in my size.

I emailed the company (because I couldn't find one of those "email-me-when-item-in-stock" options anywhere on the site).  I'll try to find my way back for a review if/when I get them.  In the mean time - has anyone tried Separatec briefs/boxer briefs, or any other of their options?

I've tried undies like that before... I love the idea, but between my small, tight balls that rarely ever hang at all; and my little nub; there's not much to separate there. I'm sure my little guy would turtle right out of that hole unless I was at least half- and probably fully-hard. 

I like boxer briefs and trunks.  I never used the fly until I was about 40.   Now I love the fly... I now prefer to buy ones with a fly.

As I approach 50,  I do have to watch the dribble ....where I never had to when younger....sigh.

It's amazing in the bathroom at work.... I hear the waistbands of the underwear snap most of the time.... So most guys do not use the fly... I find it amusing that they snap it so loud you can hear it...

I prefer briefs but a lot of the time I wear nothing cause I like the freedom. Don't worry about leakage after I go to the bathroom cause I sit down all the time and wipe the head before I get up and pull my pants back up. At least this works for me. 

7 hours ago, Pilgrem said:

I prefer briefs but a lot of the time I wear nothing cause I like the freedom. Don't worry about leakage after I go to the bathroom cause I sit down all the time and wipe the head before I get up and pull my pants back up. At least this works for me. 

Exactly. No dribbling necessary :)