Weight Loss Effect on Penis

i've lost about 25 pounds the last few months and my penis is significantly showing more length when soft and meaty.   I've always seen where the reduction in fat at the fat pad above your penis will do this and I can confirm it in my case.   I'm planning on losing about 25 more pounds and will be interesting to see how much more comes out of hiding lol.

• 1 month later...

Super bone-pressed, my cock is just barely 4". Non-bone-pressed, or what it looks like to others, it's around 3.5" hard. 

When I played football in college, I carried a lot more weight, probably more than needed. I gorged myself to "bulk up". I weighed around 230 lbs, maybe more, vs my current 190-195 lbs.

My cock looked noticeably smaller, both hard and soft. Hard it looked closer to 3", maybe 3.25". Soft, my cock is super tiny, with barely the head poking out of my pubes; maybe 1.5". However, back then with the greater weight, I often nearly turtled, almost completely buried in my more prominent fat pad. Since I have a fairly full bush, I probably looked completely dickless.

Edited by TinyJock
spelling correction

I must have been a real sight: sparse thin light brown "down" with a tiny retracted skinny dicklett perfectly visible until the end of sophmore year or thereabouts.

On 7/6/2020 at 7:03 AM, TinyJock said:

Super bone-pressed, my cock is just barely 4". Non-bone-pressed, or what it looks like to others, it's around 3.5" hard. 

When I played football in college, I carried a lot more weight, probably more than needed. I gorged myself to "bulk up". I weighed around 230 lbs, maybe more, vs my current 190-195 lbs.

My cock looked noticeably smaller, both hard and soft. Hard it looked closer to 3", maybe 3.25". Soft, my cock is super tiny, with barely the head poking out of my pubes; maybe 1.5". However, back then with the greater weight, I often nearly turtled, almost completely buried in my more prominent fat pad. Since I have a fairly full bush, I probably looked completely dickless.

@TinyJock How gorgeous your body seems to be !

As a former football player you must have a very strong body with a lot a muscles and though, you have this micro penis that is barely visible inside your full bush!

And I imagine you must have thick thigs, that must make your cock look even more microscopic, like a button at the bottom of your belly.

With your 6.3 ft height / 190 lbs and your 1.5" soft cock, I understand how you have been voted Sexiest guy with a small penis!!

By the way, where did you get this vote?

And by curiosity, what is the size of your cockhead when you are hard, does it take the third or the half of your whole hard cock length?

Edited by Aerty

18 hours ago, AertySean said:

@TinyJock How gorgeous your body seems to be !

As a former football player you must have a very strong body with a lot a muscles and though, you have this micro penis that is barely visible inside your full bush!

And I imagine you must have thick thigs, that must make your cock look even more microscopic, like a button at the bottom of your belly.

With your 6.3 ft height / 190 lbs and your 1.5" soft cock, I understand how you have been voted Sexiest guy with a small penis!!

By the way, where did you get this vote?

And by curiosity, what is the size of your cockhead when you are hard, does it take the third or the half of your whole hard cock length?

"How gorgeous your body seems to be !" It is! :P  

I don't technically qualify as a micropenis, but I can see where those who've only seen me soft would come to that conclusion. As you say, it's barely visible in my bush most the time. Sometimes I show maybe half an inch or inch of shaft, but no hang; just sticks straight out. 

Yes, I have thick, muscular thighs which make it look even smaller. The muscles also add to the effect of a "fat" pad, shortening the length of my visible penis. I think my cock has aptly been described as a button dick. 

As I've mentioned, I have five times turned down People magazine's "Sexiest Man of the Year" award out of a sense of modesty. Possessing a near micropenis, that certainly must make me the sexiest guy with a small penis. Actually, I was chosen by my biggest fan. Me! I am the president, treasurer, secretary, and total membership of the TinyJock Fan Club of the United States.*

When hard, my cock head is about 1-1/3 inches. That's about 38% of my visible (NBPL) cock. 

* There may be another member. My first wife has frequently assured me, despite my obvious shortcomings, I'm the sexiest guy she's ever seen. My current wife may feel that way, too, but she'd never give me a big head.

Edited by TinyJock

• 2 months later...

It depends largely on how much fat you loose. for instance as a 17 year old I measured right at 5 inches from the top non bone pressed. But I had some pretty decent size love handles and fat at that age, years later after getting lean I was anywhere from 5.6 to 6.1. the thing is not only will your nbel increase, your bpel will also increase magickaly,... I've been over weight and had a six pack as well....you don't know what kind of body you have or especially "Cock" you have until you've leaned out. I realize some people don't want to do that but honestly i was raised on a high sugar diet so i don't count my teen size as the my real size as a result.

No obviously PE later on got me larger, buts that's besides the point. you cant even trust your bpel if you got fat, that sounds wrong because you'll push in drawing blood thinking that's all you've got, whatever that number is lets say 5.5 inches.....and you loose the last bits of fat in your groin and lower abdomen... well its perfectly possible to see a bpel or possibly a smidge over 6 inches. Believe it or not. 

So the moral of the story is that if your a fat dude who is 4.75 or 4.5 or 5 or whatever in length and you suicidal or something, loose weight and you might just find yourself in the 5-6 inch range. as a tank ass i was barely 4 inches, about 275 lbs to be exact. thin out and is perfectly average.

But you cant trust your bpel if you've got a significant amount of fat or "dad bod" that will increase as you become thin or lean, and your old bpel will be you new erect length, and it you might even surpass that in usable length, this is all common knowledge to us penis length obsessed PErs

I hope this helps someone feel a bit better it always helped me.